I am planning a slumber party in a couple weeks. It will be myself and 4 other women. I need some ideas as to what we should plan on doing. We are reserving a room at the Larkspur Landing (great hotel) which has DVD players, a full kitchen and two beds (one in a separate room).
We are obviously planning on doing each other's hair and having pillow fights (haha), but I need some other ideas. Like what movies to watch, or some fun drinking games we can play. Anything. I'm kinda desperate. What would *you* want to do? Would you even go to something like this? Do you think it's weird? I've done it before, but usually only with my BF. When I was a teenager I loved hosting slumber parties in local hotels, too.
I was thinking we could even rent a season of something, like Sex and the City. Or something else kinda girly.
So please give me any ideas you can come up with.
P.S. please don't suggest we smoke pot. Some of the women are way too uptight for that.
P.S.S. DB's wife is at it again. She is telling him her IQ is so incredibly high that she can't even tell him, as it would make him feel insecure. She also insisted (once again) that all his friends would tell him how stupid he is for not "appreciating" her more. And also that she is used to being "more worshipped". She said all this as she popped at least 3 Vicodin. She is officially insane. *sigh*
Edited to add a small rant:
Why the eff would God be helping Kail? Is he watching Big Brother? Is he rooting for her? This confuses me. Does he not care about the other players? Or could it be that he doesn't give a flying fuck about a fucking reality TV show?? Get over yourself dumbass! /rant. (sorry, for those not watching it, Kail said she thought "god was going to help her" or some other non-sense like that. As if he has nothing better to do)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I've never had a slumber party with myself and four other women, so I don't have any good ideas.
I've never had a slumber party with myself and four men either.
I've never had a slumber party.
And I'm very curious to know how a teenager hosts slumber parties in local hotels. Does anyone else wish MM had provided more details?
A slumber party sounds kinda fun. I've never been to an official slumber party as an adult, although we've had several girls' nights complete with bars, movies, drinking and breakfast that ended at noon the next day.
Has your brother figured out yet that he's married to a control freak drug addict that cares about no one other than herself. Wait. Why didn't you tell us he married Lindsay Lohan?!?!
I missed most of last night's show. But that sounds similar to Amber's "God put me on the block to make me stronger" diary room. Ugh.
A nice girly movie is Now and Then. Unfortunately Rosie Odonell is in it but it's not a huge role. I do love the movie.
Or, the YaYa Sisterhood is a good girly movie.
I'll think about ideas more today and get back if I come up with anything.
It does sound like fun though.
Agree with your rant on Kail. I hope she goes. *blech*
Um, and I wasn't invited WHY? :-)
Ideas:
Manicures. Painting another persons nails is easier than painting your own.
Be careful of board games where you have to name names (Scruples, True Colors, etc). Someone usually ends up pissed.
Scene it movie, music or tv edition are awesome. You can use "Party Play" if it's just easier to blurt out the answer when you know it.
Do any of you play poker, or wish you knew how? You could learn how to play poker.
OMG-your new SIL is insane. I'm noting that you never refer to her as your SIL. :-)
Order in pizza, bring in lots of booze. Oh! Does this hotel have a hot tub? We always find a hotel that has a hot tub that is open all night... so we can go down and party in the hot tub too.
Well forget it. I was going to suggest smoking pot. :)
MTW, my mom was always invited. :) She even let us have wine coolers! *gasp*
Momma, what you described is something *I've* never done, lol!
And you know what, now that you mention it, she DOES sound a lot like Lindsay Lohan! LOL!
Thank you Nookie! I'm adding those to my list. Great suggestions.
Kim, my ultimate dream would be to have a blogger slumber party. Maybe next time you come to town? Thank you for the suggestions. I'm really writing this all down. And funny you should mention that about not calling her SIL. I hadn't even noticed. Wow, it *does* say alot, doesn't it?
Breezy, pizza is a good idea. I *heart* pizza. And it does have a hot tub! Question is, would I dare go use it? Hmm...*pictures self in bathing suit* *shudder*
Carey, how did I know? ;-)
If you ever have a slumber party at your house though...we'll abide by the old saying "when in Rome..."
I would rather burn in hell than be trapped in a hotel room watching girly movies. Seriously. But then I'm not a girly-girly kind of girl.
I would need lots of liquor to keep me there. And playing cards.
So does this mean I am not invited to your blogger slumber party?
Post a Comment