Poor MTW. You have no imagination my friend. *grin* No worries, Jen. I would never sleep with someone on the first date. Hmmm, but I guess this could be considered our second date. Our first date was a group date. Hmmmm.
Dear Jen, Thank you for the picture of the spider on OT. I was too busy dreaming about the new pair of undies that I bought for my date tonight. Too bad I forgot to wear them and will now be going commando for my date. Darnit.
So if a spider crawled up your leg, he would have free access to climb up in your ass and lay eggs. Too bad you don't have those undies for protection.
Ouch, I have lost myself again. Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found, Yeah I think that I might break. I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe. Be my friend Hold me, wrap me up Unfold me I am small, I'm needy. Warm me up And breathe me View MM's profile
24 comments:
*hop*
*grin*
Jealous? Me? *gets out bravie & MM voodoo dolls*
*evil grin*
Hey MM, I can pick up the keys for the motel room anytime after 4pm.
Boomchickawawa!
I thought it was boom-chicka-bow-bow.
Is Mark asking us to do it doggie style? *head tilt*
*snort*
*imagines lesbian doggy style sex*
*confused*
Yeah, whatever. Have a good time. blah blah blah.
Jen <--- being a good sport. :D
Poor MTW. You have no imagination my friend. *grin*
No worries, Jen. I would never sleep with someone on the first date.
Hmmm, but I guess this could be considered our second date. Our first date was a group date. Hmmmm.
Dear Jen,
Thank you for the picture of the spider on OT. I was too busy dreaming about the new pair of undies that I bought for my date tonight. Too bad I forgot to wear them and will now be going commando for my date. Darnit.
So if a spider crawled up your leg, he would have free access to climb up in your ass and lay eggs. Too bad you don't have those undies for protection.
PS- You're welcome. :)
Hah!!!
I guess that you won't be getting that phone call afterall. You know, the one while she and I are cuddled up in the motel room? *evil grin*
So you're going to call me during?
I think my hands will be full.
What do you think speakerphones are for? *grin*
I am so frikken jealous! Have a great time and take plenty of pics of my two hot friends!!
Pictures before, during or after?
All of the above would be good. And video, too. *grin*
Okay, I guess so. *grin*
*waits for the live internet feed to be set up*
*evil eye*
Post a Comment