Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Date with Carey

My evening with Carey began here:



After the services, we decided to join the Church goers for a "picnic bible study" where we all drank some milk. We were doing fine until Carey started spinning the milk carton around, demanding that everyone kiss her. Then for some reason they all said they had to go...



Which left me alone with Carey, in my car. We discussed politics, religion and various charity organizations we like. We never discussed sex at all. Nope, not one bit. She also never dropped the F-bomb, nor did she poot while we were trying to eat.

The only part of her story that is accurate is the shopping. I'll admit to that. *grin* In this pic, she was singing "You shook me all night long" by AC/DC .





The truth lies somewhere in between her story and mine, I guess. You may never know. ;-) Regardless of what we actually *did* during those hours together, I do know one thing. I'd do it again, anywhere, anytime.

Carey was a wonderful date. She opened doors for me, bought my dinner and refrained from screaming obscenities at me while I drove. And all I had to do was put out. *grin*

::side note to Jen:: uh, nothing happened. Not even the hand jobs. We were very ladylike. *besa*





12 comments:

Bravie said...

I really do ennjoy my church sessions in the Bay Area. *grin*
*smooch* to MM. I had a wonderful time and can't wait for our next date. :)

Breezy said...

*snort* You two are goofy.

kim (weltek) said...

LMAO at the "spin the milk carton" game. That sounds about right. :-)

Jen said...

Hee. You guys both look like bugs with those huge sunglasses. Hott bugs, though. :)

I'm mostly glad you had fun. :P
But I'm still insanely jealous. *pout*

*smooooooch*

momma said...

*evil eye*

Church on Saturday, she calls me. Church on Friday, not a thing. Hrmph.

mtw said...

I don't know who's story to believe, although she is definitely in the picture at the motel room, and I don't see either of you in the picnic picture!

I think I'll believe Bravie's version! ;-)

Bravie said...

My story is more believeable because we all know that I would not go to such a small church. :)

Aislinn Sirk said...

I'm glad to see you were worshiping like the good religious sorts that you are.

MM said...

Pfft! Trust me, we were at church.
Why else would Carey have been saying god's name over and over?

Puffy said...

Religion will never be the same.

Bravie said...

LOL

Schnookie said...

*SNORT*

You crazy gals!