Monday, July 02, 2007

Masturbation

*steps back into smut shoes*




*waits for everyone's response*








(ok, I DO actually have something in mind regarding this, but I kinda wanted to see what kind of comments I'd get, first)

P.S. This post was brought to you in honor of Nutz's newfound ho-ness

17 comments:

Aislinn Sirk said...

This is an unfair question to ask Bob when her husband has deserted her.

kim (weltek) said...

LOL, good point bob!

Anonymous said...

Well I'm not going to be the first.

Glowie said...

Speaking of masturbation, I am having a sex toy party at the end of August. You are all invited.

frodis said...

The musical "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?" has a very funny song about masturbation.

Zombs said...

I'm all for it!

Zombs said...

Boo I think the point of masturbation is that you do get to go first...and last.


I hope Bigfoot has nothing to do with the rest of this.

MM said...

speaking of masturbation, my doctor cancelled on me this morning. *pout*

Sorry Bob! I'm sure he doesn't/wouldn't/never has.

*nudges Boo* C'mon, you can do it.

Glow, make sure we get to see a catalog. :)

Zombs, funny how when sex comes up, you usually mention him. :P

*runs to see if my black patent leather shoes expose me*

mtw said...

Guys seldom masturbate. We hate porn, too.

MTW <-- "the LOVE doctor"

Aislinn Sirk said...

I'm not talking about Mr Bob!

(Of course he does. He's a guy. It's like asking whether guys flex in the mirror when no-one is looking.)

Aislinn Sirk said...

Um, I mean, I am totally talking about Mr Bob.


Bob <---- angelic prude.

kim (weltek) said...

Hey, The Donald (not that one, the golf one) has an article in Golf Digest this week about "How to Stiff Your Irons."

MM said...

Wow, I guess all that girl on girl porn is for us women, then, right? *giggle*

Bob? *blink* Umm, *blink*...

Kim, what a great name for an article!


(pssst! everyone! I think Bob just admitted to masturbating in my blog!)

Bravie said...

*blushes* I don't know what that word means. *innocent look*

Breezy said...

*snort* at Zombs.

Coco said...

Okay, I shouldn't have come in here after Miss Angelic Prude.

*runs away*

Puffy said...

I find it funny that this post is titled "Masturbation" and the post right below this is titled "Have You Ever."