Yeah, but her parents just did the reception on Saturday. Not sure how much that cost. At any rate (and I'll blog more about this later) the cost was not nearly as important as the damage she was doing to DB and his kids. What an idiot he was for doing this.
Are they going to give the gifts back? I always wonder about that. Isn't there some sort of statute of limitations on wedding gifts, if the marriage doesn't last more than a few days past the reception?
My parents went to a wedding that didn't last through the reception. The bride punched the groom's mother. My mom still grumbles that they didn't give the gifts back especially since they were unopened.
And the nice thing about the gifts is that most can probably be returned to the stores they were purchased from since it's well inside the normal 30 day return policy!
As far as the gifts go, I'd seriously hope they would give them back, but frankly, they (yes, my DB included) are just the kind of jerks who wouldn't bother. How embarrassing.
Thank Cod I only gave them a regifted bottle of wine from his very own ex-gf. *naughty-giggle*
No shock here. That's what happens when people rush into things. Same thing happened to my SIL. I sure am glad that they don't let those nasty gay people marry and ruin the sanctity of marriage. *rolls eyes* Sorry, didn't mean to rant but this kind of shit really does piss me off. Since I'm one of those nasty gay people that can't get married. *sigh* Sorry.
Ouch, I have lost myself again. Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found, Yeah I think that I might break. I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe. Be my friend Hold me, wrap me up Unfold me I am small, I'm needy. Warm me up And breathe me View MM's profile
26 comments:
Your bro and his wife split up??
(I'm evil)
Damn! I can't believe you would guess that!
*coy smile*
Ha! I knew it wouldn't last. I told you so before the wedding... or when they eloped or whatever.
FTR, I guessed that was it before I opened the comments.
I hope enullments(sp?) are quick in CA!
LOL! I guess I was in denial because I thought they'd go more than a month! Sheesh. The tenth was one month exactly.
It's a damn good thing they didn't waste lots of money on a real wedding. :D
Yeesh! That was quick.
Yeah, but her parents just did the reception on Saturday. Not sure how much that cost. At any rate (and I'll blog more about this later) the cost was not nearly as important as the damage she was doing to DB and his kids. What an idiot he was for doing this.
Looking on the bright side, He *did* lose a lot of weight didn't he? Kind of a quirky diet, but pretty effective.
OMH that was quick! Was she waiting for the gifts at the reception first? Does she get half of his stuff now?
Like Nutz, I guessed before I opened the comments!
Are they going to give the gifts back? I always wonder about that. Isn't there some sort of statute of limitations on wedding gifts, if the marriage doesn't last more than a few days past the reception?
My parents went to a wedding that didn't last through the reception. The bride punched the groom's mother. My mom still grumbles that they didn't give the gifts back especially since they were unopened.
That's me. I'm all about the gifts.
And the nice thing about the gifts is that most can probably be returned to the stores they were purchased from since it's well inside the normal 30 day return policy!
Hold the phone!
She begged for another chance, promising to change, and he might do it!
DAMN IT!
As far as the gifts go, I'd seriously hope they would give them back, but frankly, they (yes, my DB included) are just the kind of jerks who wouldn't bother. How embarrassing.
Thank Cod I only gave them a regifted bottle of wine from his very own ex-gf. *naughty-giggle*
No shock here. That's what happens when people rush into things. Same thing happened to my SIL.
I sure am glad that they don't let those nasty gay people marry and ruin the sanctity of marriage. *rolls eyes*
Sorry, didn't mean to rant but this kind of shit really does piss me off. Since I'm one of those nasty gay people that can't get married. *sigh*
Sorry.
{{hugs}} Carey.
I do see what you mean. Other people can shit all over it, and you are denied the option altogether. *sigh*
Wow, that was quick.
And here my initial reaction was that you weren't pregnant. *snort* Then I thought about your brother and Barbie.
*sits with momma* Since your previous post was about PMS, I thought you were calling "the rabbit" the "wicked witch."
My second guess was about Carol being booted from the BB house.
I think he's going to take her back.
wow. I'm with Boo. I think he'll take her back.
Well, I appreciate the drama for my own selfish reasons. It's better than TV!
Sheesh! Momma and Boo are bad! *shakes head*
And I liked Carol...would have much rather seen Amber go.
So yes, he took her back. I'll do another update soon, with some of the details. I don't think this will last though. *crosses fingers*
I just came her to give you an *evil grin*
Gah!
*squirms uncomfortably*
Someone needs to slap your brother upside the head. Sheesh!
I hope you have a great weekend, Tab! *besa*
I'd be happy to slap him. Or maybe you're offering to come over and do it? ;-)
Thanks Jen! You too. Go watch your adorable sleeping nephew. :)
The best part is your regifted bottle of wine from his ex gf. I bet the marriage will be on-again and off-again several times.
Post a Comment