1. Eating a whole bag of microwave popcorn by yourself is normal, right? (not saying *I* did this of course...)
2. My DD almost started crying today when I told her it was up to her to clean the mess her cat left on her bed (hairball nastiness). I was trying to clean the kitchen and got so frustrated by her saying she "couldn't" do it, I told her to go write a poem about it. *snort* I have never done that before and she looked at me like I was insane. At any rate, she left it open in Word and this is what she has so far:
Smokey threw up on my bed, and I can't get it out of my head.
Mom wants me to clean it up, but I'd rather keep a pet spider in a cup.
I'll do the dishes year after year, I'll rub Mom from her feet to her ears.
Cleaning this would be crossing a line, I am so mad at that dumb feline.
3. Anyone else watch Making the Band 4? I got hooked on it while they were running a marathon of it this weekend. Good stuff. Actually, I'm quite surprised I like it, as it is not my kind of music and I'm not a big P. Diddy fan.
4. DD and I are going to our first joint sleep over this week. It's funny really because she was invited by my friend's DD, but Jess doesn't like her very much and begged me to go, too. I feel silly doing it, but it will make both my friend and her DD happy, so...*shrug*
5. As of 11pm tonight, my brother and his wife are still together. I'll continue to keep you posted.
6. I would really like it if MTW added a "?" on the end of his blog post. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




22 comments:
1. do you still have some of those kernel things stuck in your teeth? That's why I rarely have popcorn.
2. Cute poem! Much better than anything I could come up with. I'm impressed that she knows a poem is supposed to rhyme!
3. Never seen an episode.
4. I hope you guys have a great time!
5. It's 11:30 now. Can you post an update? Has anything changed?
6. Done! :)
No popcorn kernals in my teeth. Honestly? I hate anything in my teeth and I usually floss after every meal. I'm kinda anal about it. But uh, *I* didn't eat the whole bag tonight, remember?
I haven't heard from anyone, so I think they're still together. I sleep with my cell phone close by, just in case though, lol!
I will be very good about reporting here as soon as I know anything.
Okay, well, I'll be up until midnight or a little later if anything changes. I'd hate to wake up in the morning and find out they'd been split up for several hours!
;)
Smartass, once again. :P
But ok, I laughed.
1. Absolutely. :)
2. LMAO! I love the poem! And the fact that you take out your frustrations by telling her to write it. *snort* (So... did she clean up the puke?)
3. Newp, never seen it.
4. Sounds fun!
5. Any news??? It's 11am now. ;-)
6. I don't know what this means. Off to MTW's to figure it out.
7. *besa*
Wait, wait, wait. I'm supposed to share the bag of microwave popcorn? Carp.
*smooches* Please don't think I've been ignoring you. DH made me switch to Firefox from IE and Firefox doesn't really like your blogs formatting. Your current post comes up fine, but all your previous posts are in the background, behind everything else. So strange.
Jen, she slept on her brother's floor because we forgot about it. Eww. Now it's old, dried throw up. :(
No news yet. The longer that goes by, the more anxious I get. Almost like waiting for the call that someone has gone into labor, lol!
*besa*
Aww, thanks Luna! I've heard that some peeps have a hard time getting into my blog. So weird. I'm glad you got in today. :)
*smooch*
Firefox does NOT like your blog. If I want to look at anything other than the current post, I have to do it in IE.
Oh, and it's way easier to clean up old, dried, vomit, isn't it?
No, I can't imagine it is. Basically you have to umm, wet it to get it off. *gag*
Is it time for a new bedspread maybe? Or new sheets? Or a new mattress?
Ewww! Can't think about it anymore. It's almost lunchtime.
There is a way to see all your posts in Firefox, but it's really funky. You have to click on the "View" tab and then change the page style to "normal" or something like that. It takes away all your background and just has the text there. Just a little tip. :)
Sheesh, that's a lot of work. I'm actually thinking of changing my blog altogether. Maybe it's time for a change? I can do something more "normal" so people can see it ok.
It's not all that much work, just a couple of clicks, but it does make your blog look all wonky. I use IE at work, and I'm starting to use it more at home (I can't log on to the boards with Firefox for some reason. It ticks me off.) so your blog doesn't bother me! :)
I love what you've done with your place! It tripped me out at first but then I figured it out and was most amazed by the picture cube thingy. Awesome. (can ya tell it's been awhile since I have been online?)
*smooch*
Hi woe! Yes, it's been a long time since you've visited. Thanks for dropping by!
normal? hell, yes...at least i like to think of myself as normal. popcorn mushes down to almost nothing when chewed. plus, if you're going to finish off a bag of any snack food, that's a pretty good one calorie-wise. i mean, compared a bag of chips or turtle chex mix or something.
joint sleepover--i totally misinterpreted that, lmao.
why did i not have you on my fucked up blogroll? really? i hate blogrolling--i'll blame it on them.
1. If it's not normal, well....oh who am I kidding? I'm not normal anyway.
2. *giggle* There's something funky going on with cats these days. Although, I have to give your daughter creative credit. She's entirely too smart for her own good.
3. Nope, never seen it.
4. It sounds like it might just be fun! And count your blessings. Before too long, she won't want you involved at all.
5. Gah.
6. ???????????????
Ummmm well if you only buy the 100 calorie bags like I do, then yes it's very normal to eat the whole bag by yourself. *grin*
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww to the cat puke.
1. Yes - those are single serving bags.
2. I like the concept of avoiding nasty stuff by writing poetry about it. And I like your DD's poem too! Very nice.
3. Nope.
4. Did you stay up late and talk about boys and sex and stuff?
5. No comment, lol!
6. ?
1. Your list made me giggle.
2. I love the poem!
3. I do not think I can dance.
I hope you know I put a "!" at the end of my current post just for you! ;)
I love DD's poem!
Post a Comment