Monday, February 12, 2007
*waves to Nookie*
This is me in the only bridesmaid dress I have a picture in (thank goodness!). It was dark green and quite hideous. The sleeves were all poofy and I think it was actually made of taffeta. Made lots of noise as you walked, lol! I'm pretty sure this was in 1993. Oh! And I'm wearing a ruffly hair clip, too! I blacked out my face because, well, I wanted to. I *hate* this picture of me. I think I was squinting from the sun or something. I remember dancing to the B-52's at the wedding. Love Shack, I think. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Holy Prom Night in the Upper Midwest, Batman!
Ah, so adorable.!
*snicker-smooch*
*laughs with you, not at you*
Those shoulders are so 90s.
Your hair is so blonde! (and big!)
I keep forgetting to look for a suitable bridesmaid pic of me. The dress isn't horrible though, seeing as it was only last year.
I think you look lovely. It may have had pouffy sleeves but at least there wasn't a huge bow somewhere. Or is there one on the back?
And, I'm disappointed you blocked out your face. I gave you a bonus pic of me diving for the bouquet.
:-)
LOL You and Nookie share the big hair! I just got rid of a bunch of clothes and several of them had shoulder pads.
OMG! My hubby's best friend's bride had those same poofy dresses! That was in 1990. Lucky for me, I was not in the wedding party.
There's a smudge on your face.
Wow! You look really pretty, MM!
*male version of swoon*
Who drew the heart on the picture?
Jen, keep looking! :)
Sorry Nookie, I just couldn't bring myself to show my face, though I *did* love the bonus pic of you diving for the bouquet. *grin* Oh, and no bows, thank goodness!
Carey, is it gone now? *checks mirror again*
MTW, I drew the heart myself when I was messing around in paint, hiding my face, lol. Guess you were the only one who noticed?
I noticed the heart. I figured you were sending me secret messages. :)
pssst...Jen, it *was* a secret message for you! A special Valentime type message!
Post a Comment