Perhaps it's because I have not had the house to myself since last Friday. Or maybe because my parents meddle too much. Could just be that I've been sick. I dunno, but I feel the "blahs" right now. What do I do to get out of it? Eat chocolate? Listen to some good music? I tried washing dishes tonight and my arms just wouldn't stay up. From having the flu? I guess so. *shrug*
I'm also very bummed that everyone has been forced to switch to the new blogger. I hate change. Now I have to go through that extra step when I read the blogs. And when I comment. Ugh, I sound so lazy, lol.
Ok, this is it. I got nuthin'. *waves to Carey*
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
So far I'm unable to get on Coco's, HD's, and Boo's blog.
WTF.
I will not change, I will not change!
*sits with MM*
I too hate that we are going to be forced to switch. Hrmph.
I had the worst time getting to my own blog this morning! I'm back now (I hope), but I'm still not happy about the change.
Ha! Forced change was one of my topics this morning to!
Rest one more day, MM. If you rest the first day that you feel better then you will be your old self without sick hangover stuff.
Eating chocolate can be quite theraputic, especially when you roll it over your tongue with your eyes shut.
Mmmmmmmmmmm... chocolate.
It has not told me that I have to change yet. I think maybe because I usually log in through comments, and not the blogger homepage? Maybe?
Having the flu (especially the stomach flu) can make you very weak. Just take it easy. Maybe getting all of those people out of your house will help. :)
*smooooooooooooooch* <-- did that help?
*grope* <-- how 'bout that? *grin*
I was not forced. I chose to switch. For one thing, it's a lot easier to make changes to your template when you do. Also, I make my own decisions. Blogger doesn't say when I switch, *I* say when I switch.
Hey, I have to feel in control of something. *shrugs*
Blame it on February, MM. I *hate* February. It's incredibly blah.
(I've not yet been forced to make "the switch", but I now need to sign in before commenting. Sons-of-bitches!)
Post a Comment