A-Z MeMe
A is for Age - Does it really matter?? /defensiveness
B is for Booze - Coconut rum and coke or Goldschlager
C is for Career - Formerly worked at home doing bankruptcies for an attorney (not the actual practicing law part, just the grunt work of putting the BK together) and now I'm a stay-at-home-mom.
D is for Dad's name - Michael.
E is for Essential Item to bring to a Party - Camera.
F is for Favorite Songs at the Moment - Nothing new, mainly my mixed CDs with special songs.
G is for Goof off thing to do - read blogs, OT
H is for Hometown - Sacramento, California
I is for Instrument you play - Sadly, I play nothing.
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - Strawberry all the way (stole Jen's answer)
K is for Kids - I have two children. Twins, one boy, one girl. I'm done, tyvm!
L is for Living arrangement - Living with DH and kids.
M is for Mom's name - Dolly
N is for Names of best friends - I have a few close friends, but oddly, I think I spend more time with my blog friends! *smooches*
O is for overnight hospital stays - Two ~ C-section and Ovarian cyst (removal).
P is for Phobias - Claustrophobia and Agoraphobia
Q is for Quote you like - Jen took a great one. I *love* that one! I'll do another Jack Handy~ "Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me?". (this isn't a favorite, but it was short) ;-)
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - 12 years
S is for Siblings - 2 brothers, one older, one younger
T is for Texas, Ever been? - Nope, but would like to someday!
U is for Unique trait - hmm, this is tough. I used to be able to do a bridge, (where you lean backwards so far your hands touch the ground, then you bring yourself back up) but I'd probably break my back if I tried it now. Dang it, now I wanna try it!
V if for Vegetable you love - I'd go with broccolili, then green beans.
W is for Worst traits - indecisiveness
X - is for XRays you've had - Teeth, right ankle (it wasn't broke).
Y is for Yummy food you make - Tacos, burritos, fruit salad
Z is for Zodiac sign - Capricorn
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
So you don't like closets with no light source? Even w/ nekkid men inside?
Did you try to do the bridge? *snort*
*smooch*
You can have all of my broccoli and green beans. Did your mom get teased often, with people shouting out, "Hello Dolly!"
Rose, interesting question. Actually, I DO like closets with nekkid men inside! ;-)
No, not yet Jen. And don't think I don't know how much you wanted to see me try it, knowing I'd break my neck in the process! *evil glare*
My mom loved that movie Puff! :D
I can't believe MTW hasn't been here to comment on your unique trait *grin*
Post a Comment