skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Grey's Anatomy and American Idol

- Grey's Anatomy. Wow. I was completely left irritated and don't want to wait for the finale tomorrow night. Denny, when younger (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) was even hotter! (picture on top)
- Survivor. Haven't watched it yet, but I know who won (stupid news!). Are we collectively happy? I'm not really sure yet. The whole thing has a very anticlimactic feel to me.
- American Idol. I know many don't care for Taylor, but I will admit that I like his look. His quirky moves kinda turn me off, but otherwise, I'd not only buy his CD, but I'd also do him. *grin* Must be the gray hair. And look at the picture I found of him! Hot damn!
He's not always very photogenic, but this one does it for me. *thud*
To be fair, I'll add one of Kat, for Carey and Mark.
14 comments:
I thought I saw a couple of pictures of guys there, but then I saw Kat. Thud!
What else were we talking about?
Thud!
Yeah, yeah. I thought you might like that!
Perv! *grin*
I don't watch any of those, but came to say HI and hope you had a happy muthas day!
Wow, that pic of Taylor is way hot.
*wipes drool*
Could you believe that that crazy Izzie did that. Maybe she's the one not returning next year instead of Alex. Dumbass!
Aras, who cares. He was projected by so many to win from the begin. I watched an entire season to try and get the fever but, not that impressed.
Taylor rocks in a awkward sorta way.
Yummy. Thanks for the pic. *grin*
Just came by to say, hope you had a great Mother's day!
Wow, hard to believe that's Taylor. You did say that was Taylor right? How old is this guy again?
Very nice pic of Kat.
I have the last 2 Grey's still sitting in my DVR, so I have no idea what Izzie did (or didn't).
But the finale is tonight, right? I suppose I have to tape that too so I can watch them in order.
I am glad Danile did not win. Either Terry or Aras would have been fine with me. I wish Cerie could have won, after winning the tie-breaker, but no one in their right mind would take her to the finals, and I don't think she could have won that last balancing challenge.
I didn't watch Grey's yet. We'll most likely watch tonight.
I'm glad Danielle got me in the money but I really think Cirie was most deserving. I think it's totally cheesy that they gave her a car but I'm also kinda glad she got something.
If Cirie didn't win, my next choice was Aras. He was kind of a tool sometimes, but he's way hot! How 'bout a pic of him? *grin*
Jen <--- shallow since 1985
The young picture of Taylor looks a little like Elliott.
Wow, Carey had a Survivor pool, didn't she? I wonder who the winner of the pool was?
Carey had a Survivor pool? Why didn't anyone send her any money. *smirk*
Is Elliot the one who I've never really heard sing because he insists on moving in a way that has nothing to do with the music at all? That guy is just weird. Someone give him dance lessons or something.
Yikes.
Otherwise, I don't watch AI, except for the last 10-15 minutes on tea, Scrabble and notTARanymore night. My cousin watches.
Post a Comment