First of all, I am feeling quite hateful towards Grey's Anatomy right now. As I predicted, they killed _______. I knew they would, because I loved him. *sigh* I am heartbroken. At least Alex won some points with me tonight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heh. This looked fun when Catt did it. Gah, talk about a mood killer! I'm tagging anyone who wants to do it and I'm challenging anyone to sound more depressing than me.
I AM: Confused
I WANT: to be happy
I WISH: that I was thinner. <--borrowed from Catt
I HATE: being a grown-up
I MISS: my grandfather
I FEAR: being miserable
I HEAR: silence (love that sound)
I WONDER: how strong I am
I REGRET: not doing more before I had kids
I AM NOT: always mature
I DANCE: like a white chick <--borrowed from Catt
I SING: in my head ONLY
I CRY: when reality hits
I AM NOT ALWAYS: as emotional as people think I should be
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: love notes for my kids
I WRITE: with reservation
I CONFUSE: myself when I think too much
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
I know. I couldn't believe he survived surgery and then died later. It was brilliantly written but sad. I sat for 5 minutes just staring at the TV when it went off last night. *sigh*
I may do this Meme also.
It took me a minute to realize he died too. It was awesome that he got to finally live and love again before he died though. I didn't care as much for McDreamy and Meredith hooking up again. Big question, where does that lead? The angst of the first season was ok but I dont think they can get that back after all that's happened now.
oh yeah *smooch* *grin*
*hugs*
Gah! Spoilers!! I haven't watched my tape yet!!!
Nice meme though, I may do it once I am over my shock of finding out what happened on Gray's Anatomy.
I just sat and stared at the screen after the end of the show, too. And sniffled. Okay, bawled.
My sister called at 10 last night (the sis with the messed up life) as I was crawling into bed. First thing out of her mouth, "So what did you think of Grey's Anatomy tonight?"
Um, I don't watch it. Why would she assume I did? We've never ever spoken about it.
Maybe I'm the only one on the planet NOT watching it????
I'm still so sad that he died. Damn writers!!!
Like the meme. It could be quite the challenge to sound more depressing than you LOL.
I did cry more over the dog dying than the guy dying.
Swami, I'm sorry! I was so worked up about it I didn't stop to think about the spoiler aspect of it.
Slim, I have no idea what they're trying to do with that. I was disappointed they took it that far, also.
Heh, the dog dying didn't do much for me since I don't really remember the dog being in the show before that. Horrible memory I have.
I hope someone does the meme. *smooches* everyone!
Did somebody say peanut butter?
No problem, MM. I'm a big girl and I have a mind like a sieve which helps a lot.
Maybe I'll meme tomorrow. Your place or mine?
Yeah... I don't watch that show either.
It's official now. I love Alex.
The dog made me cry. Denny didn't but when Izzie was talking about not being there because she was picking out a dress, I teared up a bit. When Alex, picked her up and carried her to the couch, gah, I wept. *melt*
I totally thought about you Glow, and I knew that you'd be happy with that scene. *grin*
I'm not the biggest Alex fan, but after that, I was a little bit softer on him.
HD? Are you teasing me?
Post a Comment