Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Picture from the party







Well, this is one of the very few, recent pictures that exist with me in it. Let's see if anyone can guess which one is me.

I'll remove it at the end of Thursday, to protect the innocent bystanders (though most of them have already posted this picture online).

P.S. I reserve the right to possibly never reveal which one is me.

Edited to add~ Now I'm stressing over this. Can we all keep in mind that this was at almost midnight, after a few rum & cokes? Very little make-up survived. Ack! We'll see if I actually leave this up.

44 comments:

mtw said...

I know which one you are! You're the cute one. *grin* Let's see if the others can figure it out.

mm said...

OMG! How did you guess so quickly? *grin*

~Nutz said...

You are the boy with glasses, right? The second from the left on the bottom row? *grin*

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

lol@MTW stealing my answer. I'm pretty sure I know where you are but I'm not telling anyone else.

Lasann said...

That's a find looking group of people!

Schnookie said...

Wahhhhhhhhh! I don't know which one you are. I keep looking for a cutie with blond(e) hair. Don't you have blond(e) hair?

It's a lovely pic though. Y'all look like you were having fun.

Swami said...

You're the one with the beautiful smile!

Actually, that's a fine looking group of people. An above averagely good-looking group of people. Knowing you must make people more beautiful!

Even the kids look well behaved.

Bravie said...

Standing on the far left.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Theone in the pink shirt in the middle.

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Ding Ding Ding, someone got my answer. You have email.

Schnookie said...

The one with the "I'm with Stupid" purse? *giggle*

~Nutz said...

This is like a "Where's Waldo" thing, isn't it?

Schnookie said...

Seriously, someone better tell me which one you are in the pic.

mtw said...

Okay everyone. She's the one standing next to the bride.

mm said...

I'll tell you all later. Since I don't have *important news* to torture you all with, this will have to do. *evil grin*

mm said...

*snort* at MTW! (very good guess)

Another clue ~ I'm standing up. (that should help you a lot)

mm said...

I just figured out that Nutz called me a dork! Pfft!

Bravie said...

I don't have to guess anymore because I already got it right. :)

I did a little photo comparisons and based on eyebrows and jawline, I KNOW that I picked you out.
Far left, standing up, in black.

mtw said...

Carey, I think she's wearing brown

Bravie said...

Further proof that I'm colorblind. LOL

mm said...

I'd like to point out to Carey that everyone in this picture has jawlines and eyebrows.

MM <--trying to throw peeps off

Puffy said...

Are you the one in the middle, dark blue top, with her hands on the girl with pink top, who I am guessing is your daughter?

Jen said...

I know which one you are! Carey is right. :)

*smooch* to beautiful MM

Jen said...

Is your hubby in this pic?
Why aren't you smiling? *poke*

Bravie said...

I'm always right, Jen. Unless we are talking politics. Then I am left.

HistoryDetective said...

Nobody appears to be wearing any peanut butter ... so I am stumped.

mtw said...

HD, you can't see it, but the peanut butter is on her back side.

And *I* know how it got there! *grin*

Seana said...

I know too! Carey's right!

Hey, is that a spider on your shirt?

~Nutz said...

*does macarena through blog with sombrero on*

mtw said...

MM is pretty

Swami said...

I just hope you're not the one who is second from the left in three-quarters sleeves, who appears to be smothering a small child standing in front of her. Or maybe beheading it.

Schnookie said...

So, are you the one Carey pointed out? *hubba hubba*

This has to be a family pic right? There are so many of you ladies that look alike.

So very pretty!

Immunegirl said...

Phew! I am glad that Carey is a good guesser and I made it here before the end of the day on Thuesday!

You are so pretty! :)

mm said...

Well damn. I really didn't expect everyone to guess so quickly, or accurately. So now you (sorta) know what I look like. Heh. This is probably how I look at MTW's party right now (drunk). *grin*

*smooches* to everyone and thanks to all who had something nice to say!

*evil eye* @ Seana!

LOL, Nookie. None of the girls are related.

mtw said...

I think you're pretty! :-) :x <#

momma said...

Okay, are you the one holding the pink purse or the one who is almost cropped out of the picture?

Jen said...

MM? You do know you're in the Blowhemian Album, right? It wasn't that hard to figure out. :P

Jen <--- crushing on MM

mm said...

LOL Jen, I know my pics are in the album, but they are quite a bit older, so I thought I looked way different now.

Momma, I cropped the one that is me. Ta-da!

MTW, *blush* Thanks! :) <3 ;-)

MM <--has a few crushes here, too!

mtw said...

MM, I've moved. Change your linky!

thndrkttn said...

I think you are absolutely lovely.

Schnookie said...

Wow. I am really surprised to hear that none of you are related. There are a few of you that could pass as sisters.

You are absolutely beautiful mm! *smooooooooooch*

Anonymous said...

Why am I so confused? I only see one person.

Schnookie said...

LOL Boo. The initial picture was a group pic. MM cropped it to show who she was.

mm said...

Oops, sorry Boo! Nookie explained it. Thanks Nookie!