Friday, May 26, 2006

Clue:

Mrs. Motormouth...in the kitchen...on the counter...with a *censored*!

What a difference a day makes. *smile* Sometimes, a little sex (or a lot) can cure things you didn't even realize were wrong. *bigger smile*

So tonight I am feeling about 100% better, despite the fact that I am extremely sleep deprived and have to get up early tomorrow. I'm not even going to bitch about all the things that were (are) going on here. I'll just say that today, I am much, much better. *smutty smile*

Hope everyone has a fantastic three day weekend!

*smooches*

58 comments:

Bravie said...

*smooch* Good for you. Glad you are feeling better. *hugs*

~Nutz said...

Ho.

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

*giggle* Take two of there (.)(.) and call me in the morning *grin*

Jen said...

I love Clue! :)

I'd still like to know why you're sleep deprived and why you don't love me anymore though. *grin*

Have a great weekend, Tab! *smuttysmooch*

Zombs said...

What did I miss? Sex here again?

Schnookie said...

Hussy!!!

mm said...

Thanks, Carey. *smooch*

Hi Nutz! Tramp.

Hi Slim! *smooch* (love the visual!)

Jen, I'm sleep deprived because I haven't gotten nearly enough sleep. *grin*
Also, I *do* love you. Even though you're a bitch. :P

Zombie, no, I never have sex *here*. That would be way too smutty, even for me. ;-)

Nookie! Thanks. I mean it. *glowing*

Dead guy, yes I know. I have no idea what to do about them, though. So far there is no way to keep them out of the blog. *shrug*

Sonya said...

Glad things are sooooo good. Have a great 3 day weekend!

Debcapsfan said...

Pfft, and you said you and no fun in California. ;-)

mtw said...

Lucky guy!

*reminds self never to eat anything prepared on MM's counter*

Schnookie said...

Oopsy. I forgot the most important thing. I'm so glad that today you are feeling better about things. *smooch*

You're still a hussy *grin*

~Nutz said...

Hey! Howcome when I call you a ho, I get called a tramp, but when Nookie calls you a hussy, she gets told thanks?

Slut.

Schnookie said...

Well duh Nutzy. I'd rather be called a hussy than a garden tool. *rolls eyes*

~Nutz said...

I think she lvoes you more, Nookie. *pouts*

mm said...

Thank you, Sonya. You too!

*grin* *smooch, Debs*

*offers MTW some freshly sliced strawberries*

Thanks Nookie! I knew you when you called me a "hussy", what you *really* meant. ;-)

Nutz, I just can't pass up an opportunity, is all. Bitch.

*secretly loving Nutzy*

~Nutz said...

Aha! I get it now! MM lvoes NOOKIE because she's the smut queen!

Schnookie said...

Heh. Yah Nutzy. I'm the real smut queen. Just wait until you read Part Deux of my HWM story LOL.

*runs off to see if Amazon sells a smutty dictionary*

mm said...

Nookie, would you like me to sign your copy after you get it?

Schnookie said...

*SNORT*

I bet they consult with you when it requires updating LOL.

~Nutz said...

Oh yeah... about part 2, Nookie... didn't you promise us it would be posted a couple of days ago?

*waits impatiently*

Hee! MM wrote the smut dictionary. ;-)

Schnookie said...

Yeah, sorry about that. I was hoping to get it done yesterday afternoon but work got in the way. I really doubt I'll have time to work on it today.

However, I was talking to DH last night about it and he reminded me of something during the time before we were dating and it made me cry to remember. It was so touching.

mtw said...

MM, is your smut dictionary illustrated??? :-)

*gets out credit card*
*runs off to amazon*

~Nutz said...

Oh damn! Nookie owes us a prequel now too! *grin*

Schnookie said...

Crap! I should have kept my mouth shut LOL.

Schnookie said...

*WHACKS MTW*

Hey!!! You never visit my blog!!!

I bet you would after I finish reading mm's smut dictionary.

~Nutz said...

Hee hee! *evil grin*

Just do like they did with Star Wars. You can post 3 parts now and then wait 20 years for the other 3 parts that came before those.

Don't worry, Nookie... MTW never visits my blog either, even though I am his future second wife. *grin*

mm said...

*waits with Nutzy*

MTW, actually, it *should* be illustrated. Can you draw? Oh wait! Slim already started the illustration ^up there.

Schnookie said...

*gigglesnort*

We should get Bob to draw her stick figures into the dictionary.

Schnookie said...

*WHACKS MTW* Hey! You're supposed to visit your future 2nd wife's blog!!!

*WHACKS MTW AGAIN* Hey! You're supposed to update your own blog.

Nookie <---- in an MTW whacking mood today *giggle*

mm said...

*whacks MTW* <--since Nookie was doing it, and I *heart* Nookie.

Yes, Bob would be a great illustrator. *giggle*

~Nutz said...

Ummm... Nookie? If you weren't here handing out *whacks*, you might have time to write up the next part. *grin*

Oh the picture! Stick-figure smut!

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

You can borrow my (.)(.)'s anytime if I can borrow yours sometime *smirk* you might need one of these ojo too, sorry about the crook, it got caught in a door lol

mtw said...

Nookie - I had already visited your blog this morning and was excited about commenting since I LVOE Rock Lobster!

Nutz - I commented the other day on your blog! BEGGING for a PM! [/hint]

I don't comment on the shopping posts. Clothes shopping = boring.... unless we're talking Vivtoria's Secret or something!

~Nutz said...

ojo? *snort*

Ummm... MTW? I believe you wanted me to PM you about ironing your clothes. *rolls eyes* I'm sorry, but if you expect anyone who is your wife *must* do ironing, then I'm afraid I may not be the one for you. *grin*

Glowie said...

Ho.

Crap! Nutzy stole my line.

Hussy.

Dammit! Nookie stole that one.

mm said...

Umm...ojo?

*blanking*

mm said...

LOL @ Glow. "Whore" hasn't been taken yet. *grin*

Jen said...

Whore.

mm said...

*glares @ Jen*

*consults smut dictionary for a new word*

mtw said...

Jeez, Nutz! You must not even READ my comments! The ironing was clearly separate from the shameless solicitation of a PM!

Hmmmph!

mm said...

Ok, here's what we have left...


B-girl, bag, bawd, bimbo, blower, broad, call girl, camp follower, cat, chicken, chippie, concubine, courtesan, fallen woman, floozy, harlot, hooker, hostess, hustler, loose woman, midnight cowboy, model, moll, nymphomaniac, painted woman, party girl, pickup, pink pants, pro, scarlet woman, streetwalker, strumpet, tart, tomato, trollop, white slave,working girl.

mm said...

*runs off to PM MTW, without him even having to ask*

*sticks tongue out at Nutz*

~Nutz said...

*chews on MM's tongue*

Mmmm...

Slut was taken too. *grin*

mm said...

Speaking of sluts...

*notices Nutz "chewing" on my tongue*

Schnookie said...

Don't forget jezebel *grin*

I'm partial to the word harlot.

~Nutz said...

Nookie! I thought we scared you away. *grin*

mm said...

Actually, I really like the word "hostess". It sounds nice and classy, doesn't it?

Schnookie said...

I'd never be scared away by you gals. I actually have to get some work done this afternoon LOL.

Hostess? Like the cakes? *drool*

~Nutz said...

Yup! Twinkie is a good word too! *grin*

mm said...

Oh gosh.

*looks for Syren and Bravie*

Schnookie said...

Oh great! Now you've done it Nutzy!

Jen said...

Ha! My new pet name for you is going to be chippie. *snort*

*smooches the chippie*

~Nutz said...

Ho Ho too! *grin*

mtw said...

Dammit, I can't believe I'm just now coming up with this *perfect* reply!

That was you?

Bravie said...

Syren and I were eating Hohos.

Swami said...

I missed so much good smut. Darn! Even Nookie got smutty.

*looks down blog*
Drink does not make me more frisky, just way more cooperative. And a little bit giggly while I am busy cooperating.

mm said...

Welcome back, Swami! We missed you!

*smooch*

yvonne said...

Hi MM! Glad you are feeling better.

*hugs*