Saturday, July 16, 2005

Willy Wonka

I just got back from taking the kids to see it tonight. I'm shocked they stayed awake, if it hadn't been freezing in the theatre I would have been asleep myself. I didn't care for the movie at all. Everyone else loved it, (DH and parents went as well). Willy was just too weird for me. C'mon, if you are going to use Johnny Depp then make him hot for goodness sakes!

Ouch! I keep forgetting that I tore two knuckles of my hand yesterday at my moms. Trying to water for her and I couldn't turn the damn water off so I used all my strength and of course the handle turned so suddenly it threw my hand forward onto the house where it got scraped up pretty good. Now I keep doing everyday stuff like washing my hands or applying lotion and I forget every time and end up swearing in pain. Wow, that was an exciting story, wasn't it?

See? Come to my blog and you get my very important movie review and a real neat injury story. You should come by more often. *smooches*

2 comments:

Chrissy (woe) said...

Sorry about your owwy. And come more often? I check in everyday babe, sometimes more than twice ;D

*smooches* Chris

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

lol...I nearly took the kids to see Charlie and the chocolate factory over the weekend but between the torn shorts fiasco and Harry Potter it never happened. I still want to check the movie out for myself though.

*smooch* hope your hand is better