I have no idea why I try to blog so late at night. And why am I excited that I have Valium sitting here on my desk? I get to take one tomorrow, to help me get through the CAT Scan. I don't know if I can do it though. I guess I need to trust the drug to do it's job.
DH thinks he might die, because I have withheld sex for a whole week. Not to be mean or anything. It's just *that* time, ya know? Just makes me wonder how other couples do things. I told him to take care of himself and in his most whiny voice he says "it's not the same". Waaaaahhhh....
Maybe I'm not empathetic enough. Eh, I'm up too stupid late to care.
So wish me luck, soon I will know what is wrong with me. Or worse, I won't. I'm guessing I'll get results soon after the test is done, maybe within a day or two.
Oh and one more thing. My kids are going to be the death of me. They are fighting so badly that I have resorted to wearing ear plugs around the house. I know when they are tattling but I just smile and nod. It pisses them off but in the end they work things out on their own. And to give you an idea of how bad things are, they fight over the following;
~which garbage can they get to pull up from the street (because color really matters, dammit)
~which chair they sit in during meals (no obvious benefit I can see)
~which side of the car they sit on (no obvious benefit I can see)
~who has the remote (obvious benefit)
~whether one saw the magical hour of 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 (etc, you get the point) and didn't tell the other so they could make their wish together.
~which bathroom they get to use if (god forbid) they need to go at the same time
~who has to feed the cat....I could go on and on, but i'll spare you.
So this is me updating my blog just to update it. I'll try to get something quality up here soon. Thanks for coming by....
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
((((HUgs)))) and good luck. Glad you updated and amused me with your wit, I need to update mine too, been chaotic around here, more details tomorrow (or today since it is going on 3 am).
*smooch* Chris
That time of the month is wonderful when you have someone to help sooth the cramping. Not to mention the big O's.
Your kids fight like me and my brother did. It got worse with age. We still fight.
Post a Comment