Saturday, July 23, 2005

Saturday gone already?

Wow, this weekend snuck up on me and now it's almost over. Today I took DD and her friend to see a play. We go periodically to the local theatre. Today it was The Little Mermaid, and was a little too immature for them. But we had fun anyways.

Tomorrow we are having a goodbye dinner for some friends who are moving to Arizona. Very sad, they are taking DS's best friend with them. Plus John has been a very good friend to me, and we often enjoyed eachother's company on field trips and whatnot. It's funny, he has a very playful/obnoxious personality, but I cannot imagine not seeing him all the time. He had a knack for always coming over during the day at the worst possible time, and he always wanted to stay and talk. While it bugged the crap out of me most of the time, I will miss it. He knew he was bugging me, and he loved it. He would always laugh and say, "Who loves you, baby?". Oh geez, now I might cry. Change of subject....

Update: I woke DH up for a 2am booty call, (remember he was being all whiny?) anyways, he ended up not being able to go back to sleep, (this was Thursday) and so he stayed awake from 2am on and had to go to work with little sleep. Kinda funny, I think. :D (but I am also kinda mean)

So that's it for now. Tomorrow should be interesting, and sad, and busy.

*smooches*

4 comments:

Chrissy (woe) said...

*smooches* just to let you know that I was here, even if I am mostly MIA and not in a good way. But I did blog today, even though I am missing me.

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I would think DH would be very grateful to be so tired going into work in the morning after a 2am booty call. I dont know how it would be when I got married but I'm all about the 1am, 2am , 3am and so on booty calls from my S.O.

I'm waiting for those test results though, I hope that everything is ok with you. You mentioned they should be back soon.

*smooch* Steve

Anonymous said...

Stephanie!! How sweet of you to drop by...and to be *that* excited to see me? Wow! lol.

Can't wait to see you around more often!

*smooches!*

Syren said...

HELLO...anyone there????