Ok, first of all, I finally got a call back from my Doctor with test results. Much to my shock, he said they came back "normal". WTH? Then why do I wake up in pain all the time? Why can I feel it in there right now? I am absolutley shocked. I fully expected to be told I had a cyst, tumor, something! So now he says, if the pain gets worse, come back in. Ok? Just live with it I guess? So DH is pissed, and wants me to go back in, but honestly...I am glad I don't have to have another surgery. I was so sure I would need one. Plus, I now know that I am clear on a bunch of things most people don't even get checked for (I have no idea what, but they did do a lot of tests). So thats the update on my health.
In other news, my kids are still driving me freaking crazy! I am going to ask DH to take them somwhere for a weekend, or I am going to leave for a weekend. Not sure when, but I feel the need coming on pretty strongly. I'll see if I can make it through the rest of the summer, but I'm not sure.
Another weird thing that has happened lately, I've lost all desire to eat. My daily diet is something like this:
breakfast~ dry shredded wheat
lunch~ nectarine, or yogurt
Dinner~ usually protein, a turkey burger or something, and nothing more.
I used to like eating, then one day recently I seemed to have replaced food with water. I have no idea what this means, and for now I welcome it since I would love to drop a few pounds. We'll see what happens with this as well. DH is on me pretty hard about eating right, so I can't get away with not eating at all, but I wish I could. Like I don't have the energy to think about food.
That's all that is new with me right now. thanks for checking in...*smooches*
eta~have to laugh at myself for posting something as boring as my diet. Guess I was really looking for something to blog about. :)
Friday, July 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Drinking water is a good thing though, if any of your problems are diet related, water will flush them out. Now about that protein...hehe, I'll talk to hubby about putting a little something in your diet.
I'm glad to hear the tests came back negative but sad to hear that it means you still dont know what the problem was in the first place.
*smooch* Steve
Glad the results are good but maybe seek a second opinion? Pain is NOT a normal part of your body, so there is something causing it. Like Steve said, water is your friend but be sure to include food since anorexia is an evil thing (been there done that, damn near died and won) or at least get some vitamin supplements. *smooches* Chrissy
Post a Comment