Kelly and I are getting along ok but I swear to god she is the biggest, whiny, crybaby I've ever known. Every. Freaking. Day, I have to hear about a kink in her neck, a weird bruise that came out of nowhere, a stomach-ache, a headache, a younameit...always something. And always *so* much worse than anything you might have. *rolls eyes*
On the bright side, I still adore my boss. Despite the crappiest of conditions, he is always nice to me. Except today when he said I looked like Johnny Cash, lol. Then he changed it to someone in the Osbourne family. I was wearing all black. *snort* He's a dork.
I've also become pretty good friends with another guy at the office named Dave. He recommended a foreign film to me and I rented it this weekend. He later apologized to me because when he really thought about it, he remembered how risque it was, lol. And I have to admit, *lots* of frontal male nudity! But it was a really good movie. If you're interested, it is called Y Tu Mama Tambien. Highly sexual, and a very good movie. He said he watched it with english voice-overs as opposed to english subtitles (which is how I watched it). It was an easy movie to watch compared to some of the darker ones I've seen. I love the main actor...here's his pic: (and he was in another one of my favorite films called 'Amores Perros')
Today he made me a list of Classic movies I should rent.
So that's about it for now. I've got a full week and a busy weekend planned. Oh! And I saw the movie Ghost Town. It was *REALLY* good, IMO. I would recommend it to anyone. I'll probably see it again.




5 comments:
I've heard of that movie and that it was pretty steamy. Yeah, getting it from a coworker might seem a little awkward!
I hate drama queens. I would have a hard time working with Kelly.
You should punch Kelly so that she really has something to complain about. :)
My tummy doesn't feel so good. So tell Kelly to shut it. I'm more important, anyway. *grin*
Wow, color me shocked. I can't recall Kelly complaining about her physical self today. Though I *was* told to stop flirting with her girlfriend. It might have been funny had she not actually sounded peeved at me, lol.
I saw Y Tu Mama Tambien, too. Or should I say, tambien.
Post a Comment