EDITED TO ADD ~
my family has the stomach flu this weekend. :( I'm the only one who hasn't. *crosses fingers*
Monday's update will have to wait.
I want to live my next life backwards:
You start out dead and get that out of the way.
Then you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day.
Then you get kicked out for being too healthy.
Enjoy your retirement and collect your pension.
Then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.
You work 40 years until you're too young to work.
You get ready for college: drink alcohol, party, and you're generally promiscuous.
Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, and you have no responsibilities.
Then you become a baby, and then...
You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions - central heating, room service on tap, and then...
You finish off as an orgasm.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
LMAO! It does sound so much better that way, doesn't it?? Get all the icky stuff out of the way and live the last part of your life in luxury. You? are a genius!
LOL. I just got this email last week. I loved it. Were you the one who sent it to me?
It sounds perfect doesn't it, Jen?
Nope Carey, I just got it yesterday I think. I just had to share it in case anyone hadn't seen it yet.
LOL! Where's my reverse button?
That would be a great life!
ha. Surprisingly, I did not get this email. I thought for sure I got every email ever passed around.
Oooh! I want to live backwards too!
*crosses fingers* to keep the bad germs away
It's Tuesday. Are you okay?
*hopes MM is okay*
*offers her a bucket*
*holds her hair back*
*plugs nose*
*remembers DD being a projectile vomiter and wonders how in the world a parent gets desensitized to that*
*smooch*
Post a Comment