I dropped off my son today and have no idea when I'll get him back. I don't miss the fighting between him and his sister, but I do miss him. :(
Jess and I went shopping after dropping him off (I got some Banana Republic jeans, a new blazer, a blouse and a sweat shirt) and then we went to dinner with my mom. Today was the 4th anniversary of my grandfathers death, so I knew mom would appreciate the invite. Turns out she had just gotten a manicure and an entire face wax. I was really shocked, as I didn't think she needed one, but she seemed pleased with the results.
Does anyone here wax and if so, what do you wax? Does it hurt as bad as I imagine?
I don't think I'll bother going into recaps of the weekend...my head hurts and in retrospect, nothing seems that important, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I was just thinking of you and your hair. Now that you'd had some time with it, are you having fun with the new style?
I sometimes wax my brows, but rarely. I can't imagine having my bikini line done. I tried at home and it was horridly painful. Plus, I only want my gynocologist and husband that close to my nether regions.
I am trying to style it the same as the lady did, every day, and it's pretty easy, though not quite as good as she did. I'm liking it still, and just might keep it this length for a while. We'll see. Thanks for asking!
The whole bikini area waxing thing freaks me out because I don't want some random person seeing me there! But I would not rule it out. Never had my face done either.
Where did you drop your son off? Who has him?
Waxing. This makes me giggle because apparently all the Bunco women do it. And they all go to the same place. I told them I couldn't imagine waxing down there, but they insist I will change my mind when I'm 40.
The only thing I currently ahve waxed is my eyebrows. My hairdresser's daughter does it when I get my hair cut. It's $10, and she does a great job. There is no pain. None.
*looks around for boys and warns of TMI ahead*
I'm sorry, but I just can't imagine doing it down there. I can't. I can remember having to wear a pad that got twisted and hair got pulled. That is a horrible, horrible feeling. Why the hell would I pay someone to do that on purpose? I have tried it at home and hated it. I even tweezed a few hairs from the upper area. That wasn't too bad. But going down to the valley area is out of the question for me.
My good friend just had it done for the first time because she is going to Disney for Spring Break. She said it hurt. And then she had to roll over so the woman could get to her aras.
Nope, ain't gonna happen here. No, no, no.
I have never had anything waxed. I can barely stand pulling off a bandaide so I think I was not born to be a waxer. Like Kim, I tried it once at home and cried the whole time I was peeling the evil stuff off. Nasty! Evil! Wax!
I shave down there which works for me. My oldest DD has had wax jobs that include her ass. Says it hurts but is worth it. I didn't know she has that much ass hair, lol. Some men have huge amounts of ass hair but I didn't know some women did too! Well - I don't know if she has a huge amount, but evidently enough to wax.
Um...I was going to post something but reading about Swami's daugher's ass hair just made my brain melt.
Post a Comment