I was going to update about my night on Friday and then about my night on Saturday, but one phone call from my uncle (the one who we stayed with in Cayucus) and it turns out my son is going to be going to stay with him for the week! *woohoo* I have to do laundry and get his things ready. I'm so happy for him because it's the first time he'll be away from the family on his own and I know the experience will be wonderful for him. As a mom, I'll worry about what kinds of things he's doing and whether he's comfortable, but this is the aunt and uncle I used to spend all my summer and winter vacations with, so I know he'll be ok, even if it is out of his comfort zone. DD is jealous but really excited about having the time here without him, lol.
So, I'm getting back to packing. I'll update soon with my other stuff (nothing too exciting, I can assure you).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hope DS has fun! It should give you and DD plenty of girl time this week, yes?
*waits for other stuff*
Yes, we have some stuff planned but I also have lots to do so I think it will be over really fast and I fear we won't do as much as we'd like. Still, it will be peaceful around here.
*smooch*
Post a Comment