Today started perfectly. I was peeing at around 6am, with the door slightly open and the light off. No biggie, since everyone is asleep still. *snort* Then all of a sudden, the door swings open and the light pops on and before I could say anything, my son sees me, screams, falls backward and desperately grasps at the door frame to keep from falling all the way down. *LMAO* Had I not already been peeing, that would have done it. :) I love it when people get scared, and more so when I'm not feeling guilty for doing it on purpose.
_____________________________________________________
I finally watched TAR last night. I am not sure who my faves are yet, do you guys have any? It seems too early to tell because there were a few times where I thought I might not like someone as much as I thought I would, or vice versa. I do think I'll like the "hippy couple" though. I'm horrible at remembering the names. I decided Phil might have the best job on the planet. I was drooling over all the gorgeous scenery in Ireland.
______________________________________________________
My dreams have been getting weirder and weirder lately. One of the last ones was about a raccoon that was harassing my cats. I guess I needed to "take care of it" so I went outside with a broom to kill it. I hit it a few times but just couldn't bring myself to finish it, when the next thing I knew, a hole opened up in the ground. When I looked down into it, it was a Disney Underworld of some sort. All the villains were there, waiting for me to push the raccoon in. I did. :( I had another dream recently that had me stuck in a long tube that was inside a sinking ship. I could see the water level rising up to me, and I was stuck. I want some good dreams! These ones suck! *sob*
I'm also severely PMSing, so maybe that's where some of this is coming from.
I guess I'm out of randoms. I've been awful at making the rounds lately, as things at home have been needing attention...I guess we all know what that's like.
*smooches*




5 comments:
This post made me gigglesnort.
Well except for the PMS and you being trapped in a tube.
I agree about TAR. I thought I like the siblings, but now I'm not so sure. I think I like TK and Rachel, but I don't know.
I do know that I don't like the Barbie girls, and I don't like Ron.
And I do like the Goths.
And I don't like Nathan and Jenn. Her whining and his eyebrows are too much for me.
And I *heart* you!
LMAO at your son.
I'm still not sure who I like on TAR. I definitely don't like the father. I'd have smacked him by now.
Ack, those are icky dreams. I had a couple of weird dreams last week and they affected me for days afterwards.
I like the Goths, too, Boo! I forgot to mention that. But I also know that with editing, any episode can possibly change my feelings, lol. *smooch*
Nookie, it's so hard to convey in writing how funny something actually looks, but every time I think about my DS' reaction that morning, I start to laugh. *grin*
Dreams can have an effect for days, huh? Spooky!
What a coincidence! I was peeing at 6 a.m. too!
I like the Goths. I might like the black siblings if they weren't so enthusiastic all the time.
If I were that girl with the ADHD dad I would have either impaled him on the pole or drowned him in the canal. Maybe both.
I like the idea of a Disney Underworld. Did the villains all sing?
LOL. I don't think I can think of many things more traumatic if I was a 13 year old boy than seeing my mom peeing!
Actually, thinking back, I remember my mom and hugely inappropriate nudity around me and my sister.
ACK!!!
*shudder*
*wishes I hadn't thought back*
Post a Comment