Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Complaint

What the flippin' hell is the difference between a fat man's boob and a woman's boob? I feel weird watching the men's chest exposed on the Biggest Loser with the kids in the room. Seriously, why would one be inappropriate and not the other? All arases are edited the same... what gives?

16 comments:

mtw said...

LOL. They may not look much different, but the answer is obvious.

Fat men's boobs are disgusting and women's boobs are a turn on.

Hope that helps. :-)

Puffy said...

Frank Constanza on Seinfeld invented the "Mansierre." The Biggest Loser men need some. *shudder*

Schnookie said...

LMAO! I would say there is a big difference in how they look but I agree they should keep their tops on. And, I think they should all wear super large t-shirts. I don't understand why the women wear those skimpy little tank tops. Is it because they think it'll count for less when they weigh in?

mtw said...

I think the show makes them wear that stuff so that you can see EXACTLY what they're losing.

I don't think any of those women are enthusiatic about what they have to wear at weigh-in. I know I wouldn't want to go shirtless at one of those things.

Anonymous said...

Because when a man's boob is bigger than mine, something is wrong.

Oh, and asses should really be edited to arases.

momma said...

LOL

For the same reason that a man can walk around without a shirt on, be allowed in public and called sexy on tv and a woman who goes topless is arrested or working in a strip club.

MM said...

Never thought of it like that, MTW. LOL!

I thought of that, Puffy! :)

Nookie, there are differences yes, but I've been surprised at how "female" some of those boobs looked! I'm not sure they get to choose what they wear...

Boo, edited it for you. Sorry about that! ;-)

Exactly, Momma! I'm really baffled by it. If arases are the same, why aren't the chests? MTW's answer might be right...but not "right". kwim?

momma said...

I think it goes a bit further than what mtw said. Boobs and butts have been classified by the general population as sexual body parts. So, they shouldn't be exposed. On a guy, you just don't think about them having boobs. Or breast cancer. Their chests aren't "sex objects", for lack of a better term.

Waaaaaaaaay back in history, a woman's body was sexual, but a mother's body. Boobs were normal and expected to be seen. Somewhere in the 1800s or so, we decided that a woman should be covered up, so as not to entice men, as that made her easy and slutty. And so it began.

mtw said...

Of course, if all you women think we're going in the wrong direction as a society, maybe you need to make a statement by taking classy, breast-baring pictures and posting them on your blogs!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I'm just glad that they don't take their shirts off for weigh-in's any more. I'm also glad that the whiney Amy is gone. *sigh of relief*

Debcapsfan said...

I would be happier if whiney Kim was gone.
I too am glad that they don't take off their shirts anymore.
I think Bill is looking hot.

Swami said...

On the other hand, pectoral muscle mass on a guy's chest is divine.

I've never seen The Biggest Loser.

*honks* the man boobs.

Bravie said...

Did someone say boobs?

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

deb, yes, Kim is a whiner too. But, Bryan is doing well, and he needs her. But not-Jillian just has to be there for a bit longer.

Then there is Jillian mauling people when she is happy... what's up with that??

Zombs said...

Nobody ever gives me the respect that I deserve.

MM said...

Thanks for the history lesson Momma! You smaht!

*ignores the token male comment*

LMAO at man boob. So sorry buddy! I think you should go to Carey's blog. She respects boobs.