Sunday, November 25, 2007

still busy...



I hope everyone had a great holiday break! I've missed everyone being around the blogs. :)

As for me, I think I've lost my bloggy. I am wanting to update, and even can think of various things to say, but when it comes time to type, nothing seems to sound right, or be interesting enough. I have a busy week planned too, which makes it even harder because if I know I won't be on a lot, it's hard to post something and then just walk away, kwim?

Anyways, I did want to say that as bad as the Niners have been sucking ass, I thoroughly enjoyed today's game. It was almost like watching the Bachelor finale, with the surprise ending, lol!

For now, this is all I got. :) Hope to see more of you blogging and hope to be back more myself, very soon. *smooches*

P.S. I have not mailed my Funny Mail yet. I will ASAP. And frankly, to be honest, I'm having a hard time making it "funny". Can we just say "fun mail" instead? *sigh*

6 comments:

mtw said...

The Niners game was awesome!

I agree with you about the funny mail. I'm worried mine won't seem funny. :(

I hope you get your bloggy back soon.

*smooch*

Bravie said...

I'm not going to get used to the 49ers winning. I mean, it WAS Arizona. :)
I know the feeling about blogging. I haven't had as much to say these days either. :(

momma said...

Hurry up and get your bloggy back! Maybe Nookie can find it. She was able to find my funny.

*smooch*

Anonymous said...

*smooch*

I'm glad we got to talk.

kim (weltek) said...

If I see your bloggy in Texas, I'll send it back to California.

I don't think mine is that funny, but it's still fun to receive any odd or fun mail from an unknown!

Zombs said...

Hey! TOnight on Monster Quest! Bigfoot!

I hope it doesn't get you too turned on.