I added Zombie's 10 answers, under each question. :)
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
Purple
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR, AND WHY, BE DESCRIPTIVE?
I twirl my hair
3. WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST WAY FOR SOMEONE TO PICK UP ON YOU?
Never with a dolphin
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK, ALCOHOLIC AND REGULAR?
Arkie
5. IF YOU WERE STRANDED ON AN ISLAND WHAT ITEMS MUST YOU HAVE WITH YOU OTHER THAN FOOD AND SHELTER? THINGS YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT?
ruler, tape and a desk calendar
6. WHAT IS THE NICEST THING SOMEONE SAID TO YOU?
4 times, the most was 6
7. DO YOU PREFER HUGS OR KISSES? WHY?
Nothing right now
8. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU JUST LOVE?
462
9. WHAT HAVE PEOPLE CALLED YOU FOR NICKNAMES OVER THE YEARS?
Ethel
10. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE DONE IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF FOR DOING?
A big stick
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE EYE COLOR? WHAT COLOR EYES DO YOU HAVE?
12. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD YOU WANT TO LIVE?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT?
14. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SOUNDS?
15. WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE?
16. WHAT DO YOU COLLECT?




8 comments:
Did you match these up or was it in that order?
Oh I collect NOTHING!!!!!!
*grin*
Umm, a little of both, but mostly, it was in that delightful order already.
1. Favorite food was Thai, but I've gone off that since the roach incident. So I guess it's Italian, specifically Buca di Beppo's Chicken with lemon sauce.
2. Early spring. The weather is cool without being cold, and you have the rebirth of the earth with the new flowers, etc.
3. Buy me a drink. What? I'm easy that way.
4. I don't actually have a favorite, more like just a few I don't like. Blue Valiums are good. Sex on the Beach is a good one, too. Non-alcoholic would be coffee or Diet Dr. Pepper.
5. Books, music and a computer with an internet connection.
6. This would be a tie between "your smile lights up your whole face" and "you are my fantasy".
7. Kisses. I don't like the white chocolate in the the Hugs.
8. Horses.
9. Frito-pie, Fred
10. Raising my son.
11. Dark blue or deep chocolatey brown. My eyes are green and brown.
12. I would live in Ireland.
13. Tiramisu, cheesecake or flan.
14. A baby cooing, a cat purring.
15. My friends.
16. Lots of stuff - books, cookbooks, pegasus figurines, wolf figurines, water globes, music boxes.
1. favorite food is pizza or steak
2. favorite time of year is football season.
3. Best way to pick up on me is to tell me you are picking up on me. Otherwise I am totally clueless.
4. Favorite drink, milk for non alcohol and for alcohol it's tainted milk (aka Cosmo)
5. I would need my iPod, Cell phone and laptop.
6. People don't say nice things to me. *grin*
7. Depends on the person. If she has a nice rack, I want a hug. If she has nice lips, I want a kiss. *grin*
8. I just love my cats so much that it sometimes hurts.
9. I get called Scarey a lot
10. I don't have much to be proud of. I guess picking Michelle as a GF.
11. Favorite eye color depends on hair color. I like brown eyes for blondes and light eyes on dark haired people. I have green eyes.
12. I would live in Boston in a heartbeat.
13. Favorite dessert is a chocolate wafer cake with whipped cream.
14. Favorite sounds are music
15. Many things make me smile.
16. I collect 49er stuff and shotglasses the most.
I'll answer these later, but I just have to say that zomb's match-ups with numbers 3, 5, 9, and especially 10 are hilarious!!
ROFLMAO!
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
Cookies.
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR, AND WHY, BE DESCRIPTIVE?
Fall. I like that it's cool, and the leaves changing color.
3. WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST WAY FOR SOMEONE TO PICK UP ON YOU?
Listen to me tell dumb stories. And laugh at them.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK, ALCOHOLIC AND REGULAR?
Alcoholic = Caipirinha. Regular = Chocolate milk.
5. IF YOU WERE STRANDED ON AN ISLAND WHAT ITEMS MUST YOU HAVE WITH YOU OTHER THAN FOOD AND SHELTER? THINGS YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT?
I have a hard time with this question. Today, the first thing that comes to mind is a pillow.
6. WHAT IS THE NICEST THING SOMEONE SAID TO YOU?
"I miss you."
7. DO YOU PREFER HUGS OR KISSES? WHY?
Hugs. I get more of them.
8. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU JUST LOVE?
Bookstores.
9. WHAT HAVE PEOPLE CALLED YOU FOR NICKNAMES OVER THE YEARS?
"Niffer" (my dad calls me that.) "Pretty Picky Pokey Peach Pie Pig." (That one was from Mr. Fro after I polished off most (okay, all) of a peach pie.
10. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE DONE IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF FOR DOING?
Making a very, very hard choice and actually sticking with it.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE EYE COLOR? WHAT COLOR EYES DO YOU HAVE?
Green. Green. I love me some me.
12. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD YOU WANT TO LIVE?
I like where I live, but if you mean anywhere other than where I'm currently living, it would be Sydney, Australia.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT?
Key lime pie. Doesn't jive with cookies in answer #1, I realize, but cookies are more than dessert to me.
14. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Birds.
15. WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE?
Most things, really.
16. WHAT DO YOU COLLECT?
Ideas.
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
--Indian food
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR, AND WHY, BE DESCRIPTIVE?
--Spring, everything is fresh and beautiful!
3. WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST WAY FOR SOMEONE TO PICK UP ON YOU?
--Talk to me. Just talk to me.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK, ALCOHOLIC AND REGULAR?
--Alcoholic: whatever you buy for me. NonAlcholic: DietRite
5. IF YOU WERE STRANDED ON AN ISLAND WHAT ITEMS MUST YOU HAVE WITH YOU OTHER THAN FOOD AND SHELTER? THINGS YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT?
--My Tom!
6. WHAT IS THE NICEST THING SOMEONE SAID TO YOU?
--Wow - how'd you do that?
7. DO YOU PREFER HUGS OR KISSES? WHY?
--Hugs. They involve your whole body.
8. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU JUST LOVE?
--Panoramic vistas: the ocean, mountains, the desert - I can just get lost in infinity!
9. WHAT HAVE PEOPLE CALLED YOU FOR NICKNAMES OVER THE YEARS?
--The ever-popular and totally generic 'Sweetie'. Lame, huh?
10. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE DONE IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF FOR DOING?
--I have survived weird shit with my sense of humor still intact.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE EYE COLOR? WHAT COLOR EYES DO YOU HAVE?
--Eyes so brown they look black. Or bright blue - either is good. My eyes are a standard hazel green.
12. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD YOU WANT TO LIVE?
--If I could live anywhere I would move every few years so I could live in as many places as possible. All of them with views, of course.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT?
--Kheer (Indian style rice pudding.)
14. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SOUNDS?
--Thunderstorms. Bird calls. Horses neighing. Giggles and belly laughs. Sizzling steak.
15. WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE?
--See 1 thru 14.
16. WHAT DO YOU COLLECT?
--Many things: Turtles. Teacups. Small bronze religious statues. Wood carvings. Hosta. Breyer horses.
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
Lobstah!
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR, AND WHY, BE DESCRIPTIVE?
Spring! Because I have three full seasons before I have to think about winter driving. And because I have the whole summer at the cottage to look forward to. And, because September is on it's way.
3. WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST WAY FOR SOMEONE TO PICK UP ON YOU?
To tell me how well I fill out my jeans. *snicker* NOT!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK, ALCOHOLIC AND REGULAR?
Southern Comfort, in case you haven't been paying attention. Diet Coke with Lime.
5. IF YOU WERE STRANDED ON AN ISLAND WHAT ITEMS MUST YOU HAVE WITH YOU OTHER THAN FOOD AND SHELTER? THINGS YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT?
A man. *grin*
6. WHAT IS THE NICEST THING SOMEONE SAID TO YOU?
I'm proud of how you turned out.
7. DO YOU PREFER HUGS OR KISSES? WHY?
Hugs.
8. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU JUST LOVE?
My children...they furry one and the non furry one.
9. WHAT HAVE PEOPLE CALLED YOU FOR NICKNAMES OVER THE YEARS?
Lindalou, Mom, the Black Hole (which was in reference to my abilities as a second baseman).
10. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE DONE IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF FOR DOING?
Finally taking the leap and changing jobs a year ago.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE EYE COLOR? WHAT COLOR EYES DO YOU HAVE?
I like blue eyes and I have blue eyes.
12. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD YOU WANT TO LIVE?
Somewhere without winter, tornadoes, hurricanes or earthquakes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT?
Banana cream pie.
14. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SOUNDS?
A Southern Comfort being poured for me by Dave after a rough day. *grin*
15. WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE?
My bloggy friends who I love very much.
16. WHAT DO YOU COLLECT?
Cups and Saucers, fridge magnets and black bear knick knacks for the cottage.
I wish I had been around to answer the other questions. I tried answering one set the other night but lost my answers when I had trouble signing in again. Fun to read everyone's answers!
Post a Comment