Monday, March 26, 2007

Need some answers

Yes, I have more questions for you, BUT, these are my own, and I am really curious. So please answer a couple of them for me. Thanks! :)


1. Is it considered "stealing" when you take 39 napkins from Chipotle, when only two people got take-out from there? (DH did this, not me. And yes, I just counted them)

2. How many times a month do you see your friends, apart from your SO?

3. Have any of you tried the spinach & artichoke dip from Chili's? (OMG, it's my new favorite thing!)

4. Who has ever actually seen a Hyena? There was one at the zoo here, and I have to admit, it was nothing like I thought it would look like.

5. Have you seen the movie Return to Me? If so, is there anyone who didn't like it, or didn't cry? (It's the movie with David Duchovny and Minnie Driver)





9 comments:

arkie said...

1. Why did he take so many? The reason why might have some bearing on my answer. If he did it because he was in a hurry and just grabbed a big handful, and maybe more came out of the dispenser than he intended, then I would say no. When that happens to me (more coming out than I intended), I take them, because to me the alternative is just throwing them away. (I know I don't want to use a napkin that was handled by some other person.) Now, if he did it because ya'll are out of napkins at home and he didn't want to stop at the store to pick some up (I know there are some people who actually do this), then yes, that would be stealing.

2. I don't.

3. No. Is it like the spinach & artichoke dip at O'Charley's or Ruby Tuesdays?

4. I don't think I've ever seen one.

5. Nope, haven't seen it.

Bravie said...

1. Not only do we take the napkins, we take the Splenda and the coasters too. *grin*
2. Belly comes over about 5 times a week to hangout. Weenie comes over about 2-3 times a month. Everyone else is hit and miss.
3. Best dip ever. Mmmmm.
4. Never seen one.
5. I haven't seen it but it is unlikely to make me cry. Only one movie has ever made me cry in my entire life. (The Champ)

Aislinn Sirk said...

1.Napkins.

Only if you then use them to start a fire in the washroom, so your kid can see "all the cool red trucks"

2. Friends?

Friends?
People at work- every day
People in town- couple times a month
People out of town-few times a year (hopefully once per friend)
You guys- every day/ never

3.Spinach & artichoke dip from Chili's?

No, but I bought some from Trader Joe's and it's pretty fabulous.


4. Hyena?

Ugly!

5.Return to me.

No, don't plan to. It sounds too sappy for words. I may go into diabetic shock from watching that.

kim (weltek) said...

1. I say it depends on his motive, also. See arkie's answer.

2. More like how many times per year. Four maybe.

3. I overeat when I order that stuff, so I never get it. I have no self control, what can I say.

4. I have seen it at zoos and on tv.

5. Yes, I've seen it! I don't recall if I cried. It was sweet and sad. I love Minnie Driver.

mtw said...

1. It's not stealing. They overcharge and don't even give you chips and salsa with your burrito. They deserve it.

2. Well, I play tennis and hockey with friends twice a week or so. If you mean just going out with a friend, maybe four or five times a year, not including lunches.

3. Yes, I've had it. I love spinach and artichoke dip. Their's is excellent.

4. Hyenas - I expected them to look funny as in "happy and jovial", but they just look "funny - strange". They are ugly.

5. Haven't seen it.

6. Yes, I know you missed me, but I'm back now! *smile*

Swami said...

1. I never steal napkins - this is Mr Swami's job. I am in charge of stealing coasters. Not good ones, just those skimpy cork things that have advertising all over them, and even then I only take them if they are a nice color. I would never steal Splenda though! *looks at Bravie in shock*

2. You mean times per year, don't you? My best friends both live in other states. There are a couple of people I see maybe once or twice a month but I think of them as aquaintances, not friends.

3. No, but I'm sure I would love it.

4. I've seen them in zoos. They have nasty eyes.

5. Not my kind of movie.

Jen said...

1. No, I don't think it is stealing. How can you steal something that they give away for free?

2. I only have 1 friend in the area. We are hanging out more often lately, so maybe 2-3 times a month.

3. No. I don't go to Chili's and I would never order that.

4. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a hyena. Maybe an animated one. Weren't they the bad guys in The Lion King? They were ugly.

5. I've seen parts of it, but I don't think I've ever seen the whole thing all at once. I'm quite sure I would cry. I cry at anything and everything.

Emily RugBurn said...

1. What Jen said. If they're free, it ain't stealing. (It might be a tad wasteful, but stealing? Nah!)

2. I have 2 groups of friends and I see them each about once a month. One group lives in the opposite end of the city (but neither of us have cars) and one group lives an hour away so it's really difficult to get together with them as often as we would like.

3. I haven't tried Chili's S&A dip (we don't have Chili's in Canada), but I've never met an S&A dip I didn't like!

4. I have seen hyenas on television. They're like spotted dogs, right?

5. As a rule, I don't watch chick flicks. I've seen a few (and I've even liked a couple), but unless I was forced at gunpoint or battling insomnia, I won't have seen it. So, no! ;o)

mm said...

Ok, so, I have no idea why he took so many. They won't go to waste, though. :)

Arkie, never heard of those restaurants, sorry.

Hyenas: Freakin' Ugly! And big ass animals. Way bigger than I thought. I'll add a pic of one I took at the zoo, later. Ick.

And Pfft! to all you "women" who don't like chick flicks. :P