~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks everyone, for doing the questions. If you can handle doing just 10 more, I'll post them later and leave them for the weekend. I love reading your answers!
Everyone have a great weekend!
*smooches*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 comments:
All day Wednesday, I was convinced it was Thursday. I had half my department convinced it was Thursday, too. Quite the shock at 3:30 to figure out it was really only Wednesday. Ugh.
I kept trying to post my answers to your other thing, but the whole new/old blogger thing was making it impossible for me to login to your blog. Grrr at blogger.
I'm skipping class to catch up on blogging. Naughty me.
Just for the record your blog still starts up really, really slow for me and still crashes my computer.
I want to do questions so I will answer.
1. Purple
2. I twirl my hair
3. Never with a dolphin.
4. Arkie
5. A ruler, tape and a desk calendar.
6. 4 times, the most was 6.
7. Nothing right now.
8. 462
9. Ethel
10. A big stick.
ANd
I will see how your questions match up to my answers.
ANd
I killed a bug today. Well I got my hubby's huge shoe to do it cause I don't like to imagine it squiching.
or queefing.
LMAO at zombs.
I was confused about the days this week too. I blame it on Survivor, which was on Wednesday night instead of Thursday. It messed me up.
*smooch*
*smooch*
*waits for more questions*
Post a Comment