I have a tracker on my blog that tells me how people get to it. Most of them are listed without any referrer (maybe since you have it linked?). I'm not sure how it all works, and I don't check it too often, but I checked it tonight, and it had a hit from someone who found me through google, after typing the words "Shabby fat mom shave pubic". I think I am truly horrified!
In other news, I saw Borat this weekend. I laughed a lot, as much of it was hilarious. There was some truly uncomfortable moments too, as I think momma mentioned in the last post. If you're not easily offended, you might like it.
Completely off topic question for you: What do you put on your pizza? I like either pepperoni and olive, or pepperoni and pineapple. *yum* I was recently brave enough to try some weird chicken pesto combo, though. I'll stick to my kind, tyvm.
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
For some reason, I have no desire to see Borat. I'm not easily offended either.
I am horrified for you. WTF?
Pizza. It depends. I know I can never give a simple answer, can I.
When Michael and I order, we order ground beef, ham and mushrooms. Sometimes I can go for a pepperoni. Sometimes I like to add mushrooms and green peppers to that.
Pizza Hut Supremes are good.
I also like ham, mushrooms and pineapple. This is probably my favorite.
LMAO. I am horrified also, but that won't stop me from laughing.
I'm not easily offended, but I don't think I'll be seeing Borat. At least not in the theaters. I'll probably see it when it comes out on dvd.
I usually just order pepperoni. Or plain cheese. I like pepperoni and pineapple, but I've only ordered that once or twice.
What? They got you and not me when Googling those words!?! That is just not right. I feel slighted.
What is this tracker thing people have? Is it in blogger somewhere and you just turn it on, or do you have to add it on in some sort tech-intelligent way?
I am on record as not liking pizza much so I really don't care. But I will pick any shrooms off, no matter how small they may be.
Hey I just noticed your slideshow in the sidebar. When did that go up? It's lovely!
Heh! I googled using those terms and it looks like only mom and shave show up in the description. Plus, at least you show up on page 2.
My guess is the guy whoo googled you was probably disappointed in the results he got. Umm, that's a good thing.
Borat - I saw it. It was extremely funny. I need to see it again since I missed a lot fo the jokes the first time around.
Ok, that's weird.
I wouldn't mind seeing Borat, but it's not on my must see list.
Pizza! I prefer fewer toppings. Favorite combos: BBQ chicken pizza (bbq sauce, chicken, red onions & jalepenos), pineapple & canadian bacon, mushrooms mushrooms and more mushrooms, and finally, a standard veggie combo minus the olives. I don't dislike standard meat on my pizzas, but I'll usually grab the veggie or chicken pizza first. Hey, did you know I'm having pizza for lunch today?
I'd like to know how you get that tracker thingie, too. Guess what folks, this fat shabby pubic-shaving guy now has the links to all of our blogs, too.
I'm sorry for laughing. May I call you "Shabby Fat Mom" now?
*snort*
I would like to see Borat when it's out on video.
I like a lot of different toppings on a pizza. I usually just put on 3 or 4:
mushrooms
olives (black or green)
pepperoni
red onions
feta
hot peppers
artichoke
pineapple
If they're fresh from the garden:
tomatoes
basil
Best combo ever: feta, artichoke, red onions, black olives. Yum.
Also good: pineapple, red onions, tomato
We're having pizza tonight, actually.
*makes icky face at all the grown up pizza combos*
The tracker thing: there are lots of different kinds, that can tell you different things. Mine is pretty vague, and doesn't tell me *who* visits (though with time and patience, I might be able to do that) but it can tell me whether someone stumbled in from typing key words in a search. The reason I originally installed it is no longer really there, so I very rarely check it.
Email or PM me if you want more info.
Heh, imagine the hits that I get with my address being knockersrus. Some of the Google searches that lead to my blog are absolutely hysterical and is almost the only reason that I leave the tracker on my blog now. *shakes head* They are usually from peeps in other countries. For the most part.
Pizza: bacon, green pepper, black olive and garlic is wonderful.
Can I just copy Boo? For all of it.
But, I'll add this - when we order pizza, it's typically pepperoni and hamburger. BORING! I'd much prefer your pizzas or Boo's.
LMAO about shabby fat mom!
Pizza - I *heart* Hawiian Pizza, Mexican, supreme, and Italian sausage & mushrooms.
I would eat some of Boo's ham, mushroom and pineapple pizza, but I would sautee the mushrooms first.
My cousin has her own pizza oven - so we like to make the dough and take over - everyone gets their own pizza with whatever they like!
giggles....pubic....
I like Hawaiian pizza!
Post a Comment