Monday, November 20, 2006

Best blogging subject EVER!

  • Ok, so lately, I'll admit to having a hard time coming up with things to blog about. I guess my life is boring. So, you can imagine my happiness when I realized that I had something really interesting to share with you guys! :)

    I have this friend, who I'll call Amy (because that's her name) and she decided to have some plastic surgery done, on her face. She was also looking into having permanent make-up applied. *ouch* I was really excited for her, because she's never been very girly, and I thought it would be good for her (is that mean?). Anyhow, the doctor she chose makes house calls, and he came over to go over the details, and all her options. But get this; he brought along with him, a bunch of jewelry, that he sells on the side. WTF? He laid it all out on the table, and said things like, "when your eyes look larger and your brows have been lifted, imagine how these earrings will look". I was not only shocked by this, but very eager to share this with you all, imagining that you'd be as horrified as I was.

    So? Here's the problem with this. None of it happened. :( I took some Nyquil on Saturday night, and dreamt for about 11 and a half hours. I woke up, and remembered that I needed to blog, and was actually looking forward to it, when I realized that it hadn't happened. *sigh* I also *don't* know where my missing deodorant is, and the clock on the living room DVD player is NOT wrong, after all (both things that were in the dream). I recently posted about dreams because this is often my life. Confusing reality with them. In the past, I have gone as far as sharing things with people, completely believing it to be true, only to find out later that it wasn't. Gosh how my stomach sinks as I realize something that seemed so real, in fact, was not.

  • In other news, I saw The Da Vinci Code. I should have known it would be nowhere as good as the book. I was not impressed at all.

  • Oh! I also dreamed about Carey again! *yay* I don't remember the details, but there were lots of women, and I didn't want to leave. That's about all I remember.

***TAR SPOILER***

  • I was sad to see the Cho brothers go, as I would have MUCH preferred to watch "Bama" leave. I cannot believe how much I dislike them. However, the Cho brothers seemed ok with everything, since their big goal was to play with dignity (or some other bizarreness).

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Carey was the doctor.

Anonymous said...

BTW: I saw your dude (the one below this post) in People this weekend, and he does look much better in the People picture.

Anonymous said...

Why are you up so darn early?

Swami said...

Was Carey the house-calling doctor or the gullible patient? Was it nice jewelery?

I actually liked the ending of the movie better that that of the book. The book was total ending over-kill so far as I am concerned.

They have not shared one gracious moment with Team Bama, have they? Which seems strange to me because David & Mary as well as the Chos seemed to think they were great people. But like you, I am ready to see them go. I'm kind of hoping the Blondes win.

Jen said...

The Chos were such nice guys, but they drove me insane with the way they played the game.

*jealous that you didn't dream about me* *pout*

Seana said...

I had a dream as a child that I swore was real for years. Only when I thought about it as a teenager did I realise that it was unlikely that the exit sign at the banquet hall had eyes and talked to me.

mtw said...

Ooh, ooh! The clock on my DVD player/recorder in the loft is wrong. Is that exciting, or what??? It is one hour and eight minutes fast. One hour because of the end of daylight savings time and eight minutes because it always seems to run fast.

I use that clock to keep track of what time it is when I'm on there. The player isn't even hooked up to the TV.

Breezy said...

Bama should have been last. Stupid too nicey nicey ChoBros.

mm said...

Boo and Swami, Carey was Carey, and that was enough. Believe me. ;-)
Also (Boo) I was up 'til 5 this morning finishing a book.

Jen, I agree. I didn't have a lot of sympathy for them, but sure did hate to see them go before 'Bama'.
And as for the dreams? I would have to start a private blog in order to share the ones about you. *wink*

I don't know, Seana, it *could* have happened. LOL. *smooch*

Well MTW, if I had ever seen your DVD player, I might suggest that the dream was about YOU, but alas, it's highly unlikely.

skeerydeadguy, that would never happen. Please don't ever have that nightmare again, ok? I? Am a onecrushatatime kinda girl. ;-)

*agrees with breezy*
*smooch*

mm said...

And btw, Mr.Skeerydeadguy, maybe you should take this as a lesson as to what can happen when you disappear for days at a time! Hmmph!

Zombs said...

For the record again...John Krasinski is mine! I called dibs on him a long, long time ago and most people laughed at me! *looks at Puffy*

Zombs<===not getting over MM trying to hone in on her dude.

You hussy may have Bigfoot but keep your paws off John!

mm said...

I see how it's gonna be now. Next thing you know, you'll want me to pick up supper and the dry-cleaning before coming home to OT

Oh Honey! That would be great! And don't forgot to pick up some tampons at the store, ok? *big appreciative smile*

*starts next Honey-Do list*

Zombie, I understand why you would be troubled by the recent turn of events. That does not mean however, that nature won't take it's course. I'm sorry. I'll give him back when I'm done. Can we still be friends? Please?

lights said...

What's up with the Carey dreams? I had a dream about her this weekend too. The details are fuzzy but it was definately Carey. *grin*

Now that I think about it, you may have been there too. *cue Twilight Zone music*

Puffy said...

I often have "real" dreams, too. It's skeery. I want to go back and finish the dream, too.

Sigh, the Chos are gone. They were on the Early show and have a website called Alittlekarma.com

Now I guess I want the Blondes to win. They might be catty behind people's back, but they are always smiling and get along with each other and locals.