I have many things I need opinions on. So please;
1. What word would you most likely say if your child *or anyone* dropped a heavy can, on your toe?
2. Am I morally obligated to prevent my cat from killing birds (which he proudly brings home to share, after decapitating them).
3. Borat. Anyone know if it's good?
4. The Da Vinci Code. I just finished it (the book). Who has read the book, or seen the movie? Did you love it? Hate it? Why?
5. Self-esteem issues. What are the signs of this? Is it coming off as boastful? Or is it the opposite? This has always confused me.
6. DS made the school basketball team! Yay!
7. How long can you go without sex, before you get cranky? Is it ever an excuse to become an asshole (or bitch)?
8. How long will it take my foot to heal? The one I sprained/twisted almost two weeks ago. It still hurts. *pout*
9. I lost my camera. Where is it?
10. Pogo. Does anyone here play on Pogo? Mahjong Garden? Tripeaks Solitaire? Anything?
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Boy your page load soooo slow for me now. I wonder why? But I am glad I was able to get on finally!
1. Yowouch!!!!!
2. Nope
3. Heard it was great. I would like to see it, however the dude's interview in character are getting old real fast for me.
4. I read the book and enjoyed it. It was a fast read for me over the summer. I have no desire to see the movie though. I did not think it was fabulous but it was enjoyable.
5. I have no idea.
6. Yay!
7. Unfortunately I can go a long time. Sometimes I have to.
8. I once sprained my ankle and it took a good month to feel better if I recall.
9. In your underwear drawer next to the rabbit.
10. I love Pogo!
11. Yes from the can.
Why do you always have so many questions?
1. What word, can, toe?
Shit!
2. Cat Bird, do anything?
You should eat them of course.
3. Borat good?
I heard it is. I plan to go.
4. The Da Vinci Code?
Didn't like it, but couldn't stop reading it.
5. Self-esteem issues?
Boasting is definatly a sign, but so is overmodesty?
6. DS basketball team! Yay!
Yay!
7. How long no sex, cranky?
1 week. Being a bitch is counterproductive though and unlikely to get me any.
8. How long foot to heal?
You'll need to amputate
9. I lost my camera. Where is it?
I sold it on ebay
10. Pogo?
WTF are you talking about?
1. What word would you most likely say if your child *or anyone* dropped a heavy can, on your toe?
Without thinking, I'd probably drop the "f" bomb. I'm learning to think.
2. Am I morally obligated to prevent my cat from killing birds (which he proudly brings home to share, after decapitating them).
No, it's nature. You are obligated to put a question mark at the end of a question though. *smirk*
3. Borat. Anyone know if it's good?
No. I'd never heard of it until I saw him on Monday's Today Show.
4. The Da Vinci Code. I just finished it (the book). Who has read the book, or seen the movie? Did you love it? Hate it? Why?
I have not read or seen it. I don't care to. I'm just not into that kind of stuff.
5. Self-esteem issues. What are the signs of this? Is it coming off as boastful? Or is it the opposite? This has always confused me.
I think it could be both.
6. DS made the school basketball team! Yay!
Yay!
7. How long can you go without sex, before you get cranky? Is it ever an excuse to become an asshole (or bitch)?
A long time.
8. How long will it take my foot to heal? The one I sprained/twisted almost two weeks ago. It still hurts. *pout*
Probably another 4 weeks. You really need to rest it or it could take longer.
9. I lost my camera. Where is it?
In the last place you will look.
10. Pogo. Does anyone here play on Pogo? Mahjong Garden? Tripeaks Solitaire? Anything?
WTF?
Well first of all, thanks for the answers, guys. I actually didn't expect anyone to answer all of them, but to just pick the ones they wanted to, (or could) answer.
1. Anyone who says they would not swear is not human. (Holy Toledo??)
2. I HATE when people ask a question and do not put a "?" at the end. There was a thread recently on OT like this. Drove. Me. Nuts. Can't believe I actually did that. *sticks tongue out at Boo for pointing it out*
3. Have not seen Borat, myself. Just curious about it.
4. The book was ok, but left me wanting. Maybe I will look in mr. smartprofessorguy's book.
5. Ok, so it can go either way. I'm trying hard to practice empathy (sympathy?) for someone who comes of as extremely arrogant, by assuming it's really low self-esteem.
6. MRC, I'm going to say this to him when he gets home. He's going to look at me like I'm insane, but it will be fun. Thanks everyone!
7. *sigh*
8. I'm not liking these answers at all. *pout* I'll wait for someone else to come along and tell me it will be better by tomorrow, tyvm.
9. Checked the drawer, not there.
*glares at Bob*
It's not in the Grand Canyon either, which means Boo is right. Thanks Boo!
10. Pogo is a game website. Lots of different games, very addictive. :)
I cannot imagine someone saying "WTF" literally. *boggle*
*snort*
I set myself up for that one, I guess. The way I see it, I won't be "technically" old for another 6 years. :P
And when you wrote that, were you saying "BC" in your head, instead of "because"?
I enjoyed the Da Vinci code book. I haven't seen the movie.
I can't go very long before I get cranky.
I play Poppit on Pogo and some word games.
1. The F bomb
2. No, it's what they do.
3. Heard it was, the actor looks strangly like the guy it was based on.
4. Read it, have yet to see the movie. Enjoyed the book.
5. Sometimes it can be boastful, but if thats what it takes then thats what it takes.
6. Yippee for him.
7. Not vere long. Depends on the reasoning, but not very long at all...maybe like less than a day or so.
8. I really have no idea. Sorry.
9. Under the seat in your car?
10. I play on Pogo once in a while. Solitare is where I'm at.
1. OW! SHIT!
2. No
3. All of the reviews I've seen and heard say it's hilariously funny, but quite crude and has a few uncomfortable moments. I think it's hit every "bad" thing on the list of language, nudity, etc etc.
4. I've read the book and truly enjoyed it. Have not seen the movie.
5. I think self esteem issues can present themselves in many, many forms including being boastful or so introverted that you don't want to draw attention to yourself.
6. Yay!
7. About a week or so. No, it's not an excuse.
8. Have you been to the doctor?
9. In the center console of your car, where you put it after the twins' field trips.
10. No, I don't play on Pogo. Most games come from Big Fish Games, Yahoo! Games or MSN Games.
By the way, I seem to have some bizarro freak thing going on. For a week or two, I'll be cranky without sex. Then it levels out for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng stretch and I'm fine. *shrug*
LOL @ MRC. I referred to DH as "DH" once, and it sounded so stupid. The person I was talking to didn't even ask me about it. Embarrassing.
Poppit eh, Carey? I'll have to look into that one. :)
Syren! Nice to see you here. Hope to see some new pics soon! You know what, I *should* look under the seat in my car!
Momma, my dad and brother saw Borat and thought it was hilarious too, and they mentioned the really uncomfortable moments.
I checked the center console earlier, and it wasn't there. :(
Seriously? How funny! :D
I'm ashamed to admit that I have not watched most of Seinfeld. I always *wanted* to, but for some reason, couldn't find the time back when it was still running. I really need to find a way to catch up on them. I feel so subhuman.
Post a Comment