Thursday, November 16, 2006

I am in love


Who watches The Office? I think Jim is the most adorable man on TV right now. *swoon*
I'm hoping he gets with Pam, but I can't help but like Karen, too. Who are you rooting for?

16 comments:

Jen said...

I've only ever watched the BBC version, but I was in love with the Jim-equivalent, Tim. :)

Emily RugBurn said...

LOVE "The Office" (both versions). LOVE Jim. LOVE Pam. And I am also torn because I like Karen, too.

Basically, what you said! :oD

"The Office" is *the* best comedy on television. If you're not watching you are missing out! Aside from "24" and "Lost" (when they're on), it's the only other show we watch.

Oh, MM! You can get lots and tons of good "Office" info from Jenna Fischer's myspace (she the actress who plays Pam).

mtw said...

I love the Office! Far and away my favorite show on TV right now. I am a Pam fan because she's been there all three seasons, so the feelings are a little deeper. I like Karen too.

If you missed season one, you can get it on DVD at Circuit City for $8.99 on Black Friday!

Swami said...

Weird looking little dude.

*has never seen Office*

mm said...

Jen, Jen, Jen. What am I going to do with you? ;-)
You should start watching!

Hey Em, thanks for the link, I saved it. I think it's great!

MTW, thanks for the shopping tip. So far, I'm for Pam too, but I think Karen is hotter. And so far, she's pretty cool, too.

*gasp* @ Swami! You called my Jim, weird looking? :o

Anonymous said...

*sits with Swami and giggles*

~Nutz said...

*sits with Boo & Swami and falls over LMAO*

*grin*

mtw said...

*thinks Boo, Swami, and Nutz would giggle even more if they tried WATCHING the show!*

*sits with MM*
*Emily is on the other side*
*we are making an MM sammich*
*happy*

mtw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Puffy said...

I love the Office, too, but it's not on at a good time for me. I want Jim and Pam to get together, but if they do, the show will have "jumped the shark." Therefore, I want the sexual tension between Jim and Pam to still be there.

mtw said...

Puffy, you make a good point about Jim and Pam. But your first sentence "not on at a good time for me". Umm, TiVo? *boggle*

Zombs said...

Hello? Where have you been? I'll have you know that he has been all mine.

I think I used that picture too.

Back off.

Hussy.

Puffy said...

MTW, I watch Survivor and record Ugly Betty. I'll catch The Office in reruns.

Puffy said...

Another thought, I'm usually not home on Tuesday nights, so I record Survivor, too.

Puffy said...

Ack! I mean Thursday nights.

mm said...

*ignores all the humorless laughers*

Um Zombs? You have been too busy to tend to him properly. I'm helping you out, really. :P

LOL @ Puffy! You're cute when you ramble like that. ;-)