Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Questions (of the smutty variety)


Okay, so it's been too long since we've had a good overshare, so I figured it's time to make up for that. *grin*


1. Orgasms. Good or bad? Just kidding, we all know the answer to that one. How many, though? One per session?

2. Personal time. How often? Does your sex life play a role in the need to "take care" of yourself?

3. Snuggling beforehand. Yes or no?

4. Snuggling after. Yes or no?

5. Make up sex. Worth the fight?

Bonus question

6. If your child comes into the bedroom during the act, do you A) continue, B) ask the child to leave, or C) have a family hug? *smile* *waves to Boo*

28 comments:

arkie said...

*sits down to wait for other peeps to answer*

Aislinn Sirk said...

*blush*

I don't really snuggle after. I generally just go to sleep.

*blush*

~Nutz said...

Uhhh...

*speechless*

~Nutz said...

OK... 3,4,5 are no.

That's all I'm sayin'.

Bravie said...

1. Orgasms. However many it takes. Sometimes one good one does it. Other times a couple of little ones is what it takes.

2. Depends on how often I'm getting the real thing. It does play a role.

3. Snuggling. Not if I don't have to. Before or after. I usually have to for a few minutes after.

5. Not worth the fight.

6. N/A for me. But when the cat jumps on the bed, we continue.

Swami said...

Lol, MM. Everyone has been struck shy on this entry! Only 2 replies and you posted it last night!

1. Usually one per session altho I don't have an orgasm every single time. Multiples are great - maybe once a week I go for that, which usually means 2-3. Anything more than 3 is too much work or something, lol. I get bored.

2. Since I work from home and don't have kids home all day this isn't an issue for me anymore. I get plenty of personal time.

3. Snuggling seems like such a benign little word. I have mentioned the magic fingers, no?

4. Well, we sleep cheek-to-cheek after. Ass-cheek, that is.

5. Tom and I have never had make-up sex since we never fight.

6. D) We don't notice in time. When my son was about 2 years old he evidently wandered into the bedroom while Tom & I were doing a 'let's go everywhere' thing. We didn't notice him. When we finally finished and rolled apart we heard a long shluuuuurp from the corner of the bedroom, looked over and saw our son sitting comfortably on a chair with his feet tucked up and just finishing my can of pop. Oops! He must have been there long enough to drink a whole can of pop, which I had not yet opened (it was for after.)

Didn't hear him come in.
Didn't hear the pop can open.
After that we always locked the door.

Swami said...

Oh look, people replied while I was composing!

Zombs said...

So yeah it has been raining a lot.

Jen said...

I guess I'll just use my imagination for most of these. LOL.

1. Never had one.
2. Almost never.
3. Yes.
4. Yes.
5. No. I hate fighting.
6. N/A, but LOL.

*waits for MM's answers*

Schnookie said...

We actually do snuggle afterwards and I like that. It doesn't last long though cause I get too hot and DH falls asleep.

I've never had make up sex. We don't fight. If we do happen to have a very rare disagreement, we are likely to just kiss and hug.

LOL at the bonus question and Swami's response.

I don't think we've ever had the step-sons walk in on us during. I think they heard us one time and made a reference to it some time afterwards saying they heard the lamp being knocked off the table LOL. Don't know what kind of movies he had been watching to make him think that cause trust me, our lovemaking has never been wild enough to knock anything off the tables LOL.

We've had 3 of our furry children on the bed during. Always makes us laugh.

Nookie <---- blushing and avoiding certain questions

Lasann said...

1. Anyone with more than one is on my "damnit list".
2. Haven't for a couple of years.
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. No
6. Never happened. The cat, however, gives us really dirty looks.

Loved the pics with Catt/Din. You look especially beautiful!

I read July and August's posts but my "old forgetful" mind lost some of it already!

Seana said...

1. Orgasms. Good or bad? Just kidding, we all know the answer to that one. How many, though? One per session?
Once each per session

2. Personal time. How often? Does your sex life play a role in the need to "take care" of yourself?
Don't usually need to.

3. Snuggling beforehand. Yes or no?
Sort of. Isn't that foreplay time?

4. Snuggling after. Yes or no?
After is for sleeping

5. Make up sex. Worth the fight?
No. And we don't really do this.

Bonus question

6. If your child comes into the bedroom during the act, do you A) continue, B) ask the child to leave, or C) have a family hug? *smile* *waves to Boo*
We have, in the past, asked the child what s/he wants and then said "In just a few minutes. Why don't you go watch TV?" We also have a "D" moment. *waves to Swami* DS was standing right. next. to the bed. I turned my head and there he was. Holy crap.

Schnookie said...

I'm still laughing over Swami's story. Would have been hilarious if he had gotten himself some popcorn to go with the soda. :-)

mm said...

Oh god Nookie! You just made me LOL with that popcorn statement!

Jen said...

*still waiting for MM's answers*
Come on, Smutty! You asked, you answer! :P

Swami said...

MM likes to keep us in suspense.

mm said...

actually, for the most part, I've always gotten away with doing the asking, and not the answering. *grin*

mtw said...

Guy response: (we need at least one, right)

1. Well, I *am* a guy. Once per session is all that's physically possible, unless you define session loosely enough!

2. There is definitely an inverse relationship to this need.

3. I like snuggling anytime.

4. I like snuggling anytime.

5. N/A In theory, not worth the fight.

6. LOL. Well, now if I was walked in on, I think it would be very hard to make up a cover story that would withstand any scrutiny. DD's would be scarred for life! Locking the door sounds like an excelent idea!

Jen said...

I know you have gotten away with it, MM. That's why I keep asking. Don't think we haven't noticed, missy. *squinty eyes*`

mm said...

Alright, I'll share mine...

1. depends, maybe.

2. depends, maybe.

3. not really

4. not really

5. depends, maybe.

6. D) pretend we are at a restaurant, and ask the little guy to make a carne asada taco, with a side of rice and beans.

:P

Swami said...

Lol, I am here to disagree with MTW on the male orgasm. It is my opinion that men do (but rarely) have a second orgasm. This is how I would define it.

After ejaculating the man does not withdraw but remains inside the woman (who won't "let go," lol) and in full body contact with her. They embrace and sweet talk or street talk or whatever it is they do. After maybe 3-5 minutes the guy (still inside) gets hard again and sexual motions can resume. There is essentially no ejacualte present in the resultant 'second coming' but the muscle contractions are the same. It's way more than an aftershock, altho Tom does say that when he can't feel ejaculate leaving he doesn't know what to call it.

Aren't you glad you asked smutty questions, MM?

thndrkttn said...

1. Orgasms. Good or bad? Just kidding, we all know the answer to that one. How many, though? One per session?
Once each per session. Sometimes, if I am feeling particularly frisky, DH will twice.

2. Personal time. How often? Does your sex life play a role in the need to "take care" of yourself?
It depends on my mood. If DH is away, sometimes twice a day.

3. Snuggling beforehand. Yes or no?
A little before. There's a lot of making out going on. LOL!

4. Snuggling after. Yes or no?
Almost never after. We are both pretty much brain dead afterwards.

5. Make up sex. Worth the fight?
NO! And have never had make up sex.

Bonus question

6. If your child comes into the bedroom during the act, do you A) continue, B) ask the child to leave, or C) have a family hug? *smile* *waves to Boo*

No children. Just three pets. All three have been in the room. Bear loves to sit with his head on the edge of the bed. That? Creeps me out.

HistoryDetective said...

1. Orgasms are definitely good. Usually one per session, but depending on whether I am topping or bottoming a second one sometimes happens.

2. Way too much personal time! Even in my last relationship, way too much personal time. I have a high sex drive, so anything less than once a day leads to personal time. (Strangely, I am not blind nor do I have hair on my palms.)

3. Snuggling before? Depends. If I am with somebody I like, then yes. If it is just a hookup, then not necessary.

4. Snuggling after? See #3. With somebody I like, nothing is better than spooning all night long.

5. In my last relationship, yes, especially since that was often the only time we had sex. It was often very hot and in unusual places.

6. Ewwww. I am glad I never have to worry about this one.

HistoryDetective said...

Did I kill the thread?

mm said...

yes, gay sex is is just too much for us. *snort*

HistoryDetective said...

Naw, I just figured that it took me forever to get here and everybody got bored.

mm said...

Well if you're going to go and get all reasonable, forget it!

Pfft!

Syren said...

Sits beside Arkie...

being a new mom and all