Monday, August 14, 2006

I'm back! Yay!

I missed you all! I left Thursday, and got back late tonight (Sunday). I have lots of pics to share, and stuff to say (about the trip) but mostly, tonight, I just want to know;

a) was I missed? b) who missed me the most? c) did I miss anything?


*so happy to be back*
*excited about the OT prom*
*smooches for everyone*

15 comments:

mtw said...

a) I missed you.
b) I missed you the most.
c) You missed nothing. We just sat around idly and waited for you to get back like we always do. Didn't we everybody?

mtw said...

a) I missed you.
b) I missed you the most.
c) You missed nothing. We just sat around idly and waited for you to get back like we always do. Didn't we everybody?

mtw said...

MTW, you copycat! You did NOT miss her as much as I did! Some people! Sheesh! :x

Zombs said...

Well other than the belly flopping contest, nope you missed nothing.

I missed you like a cowboy misses his saddle.

Zombs<---trying for a metaphor in every blog today

Rose said...

a)I missed you
b)did you miss me?
c)I have no idea, this is my first day back as well.

Bravie said...

I missed you. *smooch*

Swami said...

a) I missed you terribly
b) I missed you as much as MTW did.
c) You missed Zombie riding bareback through all the blogs.

kim (weltek) said...

MTW missed you the most. I can't argue with that. But I missed you, too!

I joined the circus, but they kicked me out. So back to the same old stuff this week!

Jen said...

Of course I missed you most. Don't listen to those MTW people.
Unless of course you are not going to the prom with me. You'll be dead to me if you refuse my offer. *squinty eyes* *goes to look at prom thread*

Seana said...

I missed you! I didn't know you'd gone away though, so I was missing you without knowing if you'd ever be back. I was so sad.

I'm glad you're back now, though!

Yay!

arkie said...

Yes, you were missed.
MTW thinks he missed you the most.
If you would quit ducking, we would quit missing you. *grin*

Emily RugBurn said...

Can't wait for the pics!

(Welcome back, mm!)

Immunegirl said...

Ummm, hello? I obviously missed you the mostest.

mm said...

I think Iggy missed me the most, with Zombs coming in a close second.

*smooches everyone*

Anonymous said...

I missed you the most.

You missed me and HD.