On Friday night, I went to my very first peep meet! I never would have thought I would be so lucky to meet Carey, Knockers*, Michelle, Glow and Jen all at one time, and there was no way I was going to pass up the chance. (*Carey's knockers deserved their own name because they were prominently displayed, and yes, they're real and spectacular!) I have to admit, I was so nervous! Driving into the city was very stressful for me. I had never done anything like that before, and of all places to learn, San Francisco was a daunting start. When I got there, (fashionably late, thanks to the damn San Francisco freeways) they were already at the restaurant. I went inside and was greeted by Carey, Knockers, and Jen. We hugged, and then came Michelle and Glow, who I also hugged hello. We went to the table and chatted and laughed and got to know each other better.
After dinner, we walked down the street looking for a place for a few more drinks, and along the way, there was a little sex shop. Carey got all excited and was yelling at us to go inside. I said, "no way", and very demurely stayed outside while the rest of them went inside and played with all the toys. I finally had to go inside (just right inside the door) and help the store clerk escort them out. It was very embarrassing. We ended up at a Brewery that had very loud music playing inside. We talked about all the bloggers, but Carey made me promise not to repeat what she said about you. Sorry! Knockers was in great spirits though, and after a few beers, was incredibly bold and practically bouncing off the walls. After that, it was getting very late and they had to get going, even though I begged them to continue the riveting bible discussion we had going. Sheesh! (hopefully, they didn't just ditch me and go bar hopping after I left!)
In all seriousness, I have several things to note. First, Carey is one of the easiest people to be around. She made me feel very comfortable, like we'd always known each other. Even though *I* was feeling nervous, she made it all seem so easy. Glow was exactly what I expected. It's so weird to think back to my first days on OT, and how I looked at Glow with such awe (only "weird" because I never would have dreamt that we would actually meet). I admired her back then, and meeting her only confirmed why. She is so freakin' cool. She has the kinda coolness that makes you want to just hang out all night and chat. Plus, she has a very nice ass! ;-) Then there was Jen. My Valentine. *sigh* Jen and I should live in the same city. I want to hang out with her and have sleep-overs and stuff. She is really funny and sarcastic and perfect. Not at all a nasty bitch. *grin* Jen and I made out a little bit, BTW. *big grin* And finally, Michelle. Michelle is the one I knew the least, obviously. Since I knew very little about her, I had no idea what to expect. Let me say, that Michelle was an absolute doll. She had the cutest voice and smile, ever. Carey is one lucky lady!
If we had had more time, I would have loved the opportunity to make out with the others, and I would have liked to grab Carey's ass. A few more hours and drinks later and we would have been getting to know each other even better! *ifyouknowwhatImean* ;-)
Thank you Carey, Michelle, Jen and Glow, for a wonderful first time!
Edit to add~ blogger won't let me do the pics tonight, I'll try again tomorrow.
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




41 comments:
Honey, what do you mean you've never done anything like driving into the city? You need to do this at least once/month.
The first time I drove into SF I was nervous but it was actually an easy city to drive. That is if you can resist staring at the ocean when you top one of those wonderful hills and the scenery is distrating.
You got to kiss Jen, WTF. Now just meeting peeps isn't enough we've got to kiss em also. Makes the anticipation of my first peep meet much stronger!
Pics please
How great! I am so glad you were able to go.
So you can't compare how everyone kisses? Just Jen? *grin*
How did you ever get away to go?
*chants*
We want pictures, we want pictures!
What fun! Good for you for driving in the city. I try to avoid driving in Toronto, so I have respect for anyone who can find where they're going in a big city.
Lucky you for getting to meet everyone. Sound like you had a great time.
I'm soooooooooo glad that you made it and had a good time. What a group of peeps to break your peep meet virginity LOL.
Loved your descriptions for all the ladies. They are so perfect.
LOL at helping escort them out of the adult toy store.
That's it! You're out of the club!
The MOPS club, of course. ;-)
Sounds like you had a great time. Of course, with those ladies, it would be hard not to, right?
WTH are you talking about MM? You look beautiful!!! Seriously.
Wow, look at Carey's knockers *wolf whistle*
What a terrific picture.
Gah! I'm still sooooooo gellus!!!
*giggle* @ Nookie. Carey's knockers were really hot!
Zombs, it took some convincing, but DH agreed to let me go. And no, I can't comment on how everyone else kisses, but umm, there was a lot of kissing going on. *grin*
*signs Nutzy's release form*
*squeals*
I'm so excited for you. There really is nothing in the world like a peep meet. I remember being so excited when I was looking out of the hotel window trying to flag down CSTL. I'm sure the people thought I was absolutely nutz.
There is just such an excitement that comes over you. I could have squealed and hug Syren, Nookie and CSTL all night.
I'm planning a few more very soon!
Helllloooooooo Knockers!
I so figured you'd be making out with someone. Hussy.
Great picture!
Glad you were able to go and had fun!
Oh come on! You look great! Don't be silly! You all look great!
Thanks Nutz. It's weird, sometimes we (ok, me) can be so picky about the way we look in a picture. I really, really hate that picture of me, and I knew it when we took it, but didn't want to be the only one vain enough to ask for a reshoot. LOL!
I love peep meet pics!
*smooch to all the cuties*
That is CUEties not KOOties!
Great pic! Wasn't it fantastic hanging out with them, MM? Great people, each and everyone.
*high fives MM*
PS You are GORGEOUS!
You look great! All of you!
Carey? Ummm nice knockers!
Really! Is that a push up bra?
Yes, Zombs. Otherwise you would be seeing my knockers falling out of the bottom of the shirt instead of the top. *giggle*
Thanks again, Eminem for a great night. *smooch*
Yeah!
You guys are all hot, hot, hot.
I? am so damn jealous I can't stand it.
LOL MM. Don't ever worry about asking for a reshoot. I often tell peeps to take two pics of me because I'm almost guaranteed to have closed eyes in one of them from blinking.
Carey, I must get me a push up bra. Oh wait a minute. I suppose I'd need something to put in the bra first right? :-)
LOL@ Nookie.
Nookie just move the tissues up higher.
First, Carey is one of the easiest people
Yup, you discover that the first time she follows you into the restroom!
*pout* She didn't follow me into the bathroom!
Welcome to my blog, Meemo! *smooch*
Thank you Augie! It WAS great. I wished we'd had more time.
I followed you into a porn shop. That doesn't count?
You're gorgeous, MM. I loved having the opportunity to meet you. *smooch*
And if there's anybody that should be hesitant about that picture, it 's me. *gag*
Followed me into a porn shop? Ha! You dragged me in there. My poor, virginal eyes have been forever tainted.
Glow! I'm glad to see you're back! I have some more pics of you that I think you'll like. I emailed them to you, so when I get the clearance, I'll post them. *smooch*
*giggles at the closet prude who always pretends to be a smut queen*
*grin*
I did respond! You can post them. *smooch*
Thanks Glow, got the email. I'll post some tonight, I think. :)
*ignores Nutz, the Queen of Prudeness*
Oooh! I have a new title!
*giggles*
You may bow to me now! *grin*
*bows to Nutz, while trying to look up her skirt*
Hrmph! I do not wear skirts! *grin*
*flashes MM*
*snaps photo*
*congratulates self on timing*
*tries to post pic on blog*
*@#%$* blogger!*
Okay, I will admit that I did have to drag her in there and that we made a bit of a spectacle of ourselves. *snort*
But come on, who can resist sticking their finger into a latex vagina? Who, I ask ya? *snort*
MM did resist that but she could not resist playing with the latex nipple thing that was sticking out. *snort*
MM, is it wrong that my newest way to picture you in my mind is on a sleepover with Jen, wearing a teddy and having a pillow fight before collapsing in a heap and making out with each other?
Just got back from a short vacation. Your peep meets sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!! Good reporting, MM.
This is me.
This is me not speaking to mm.
This is me not being jealous, either.
This is me.
This is me *smooching* Momma.
This is me knowing Momma will lvoe us anyways.
Yeah, Carey, the latex vagina was kinda dirty. The nipple however, was really cool! ;-)
*giggle* I'm blushing just reading about that latex vagina thingy.
Post a Comment