
*sniffs the air*
*notices lingering PB&J, alcohol and *sniffs again* photo paper? smell*
I cannot believe the party that I missed! I cannot believe there was a party here! I guess everyone wants me to leave again so ya'll can party some more without me. *pouty sniffle*
Well too bad! I'm back and I missed you all so much! I'll be back with some more photos, but here's a shot of my mom and I, right before getting on the ship... -->
Now, I'm going to track down the guilty person(s) who hijacked my blog...




27 comments:
Silence.
Blank look.
Wow, Tab! You are a BABE!!! /suck up
If you need help finding the blogjacker, just let me know!
(they all started it!)
And BTW, I've got this picture of you copied and saved in my documents.
All I have to say is this;
Thank you! ;-)
That comment^? Was for HD.
*squinty eyes @ MTW*
Hmm. Something tells me you might really be able to help me with that.
Tab!!!!!!!! *swoon*
*covers Tab in smooches*
I missed you! I'm so glad you're back!
And FTR-- I? had nothing to do with that party. I just came for the booze. I think someone slipped some GHB into my drink. *suspicious look in MTW's direction*
I have no idea what you are talking about...
*stolls in*
Oh hi! You're here!
*hides whips behind back*
Wait! I thought you were blonde?
Hey you have a monkey on your shirt!
*smooches* Jen! Don't you worry. When I find the person responsible for this fiasco, they will pay! *serious face*
HD? You can deny it all if you want, but I've got some peanut butter stained panties here with your name on them. *grin*
Hi Zombs! *notices tail hanging between her legs*
*decides not to comment*
Yeah, I WAS blond damnit. Now it seems as though I am light brown? I'll fix that this summer, I guess.
There was a party? *head tilt*
Gosh! Nobody invited me! Hrmph!
Oh!!!
Jen missed you mostest! *grin*
Hi Nutz!
*notices she's not nearly as prudy as when I left town*
*smooch*
(yes, I know she did) *sticks tongue out at nutz*
Yes, I did miss her mostest.
*blink blink*
well, there's a nice simple equation for that:
PB + HD = HA!
Don't you mean
HD + PB = HO!
*giggle*
No. I mean HA! because I got to him while MM wasn't looking. *evil grin*
Although, I've heard MM is a HO!
Nope, I think Jen got it right.
And yes, I know you're so proud of yourself for stealing my HD from me, but now that I'm back, you better watch out!
*gets out special Alaskan jar of peanut butter*
Ya can't smear Alaskan PB if it is still FROZEN! Hee!
Umm, the HOTNESS between HD and I will thaw it out just fine, thank you!
Yeah, right... whatever. *rolls eyes*
Welcome back, MM! I've been checking back here all day to see if you had finally posted!
Oh, how we've missed you!
*jumps up and down like an excited puppy*
*smoochsmooch*
Welcome home! I know nothing.
Welcome back?
You were gone?
*confused*
I thought you were here all along! So, who was that hussy with HD then?
Are you the one on the right with the green shirt? *giggle*
*smooches* Seana! So glad to see you!
Hi Puffy! *notices scanner sitting by the door*
Swami, the hussy with HD was WAY smuttier than I can ever be. She should probably be banned from the blogs, dontcha think?
Carey! *smooch* Yes, the green shirt, that's me. ;-)
Post a Comment