
Ok, this picture actually goes with the pics from the last Alaska post. It is to show you how large everything really is. If you enlarge it, you will see a man walking away from the waterfall, to the right.

Another picture to show scale. Behind the fishing boat is a dinghy. It is about the same size as the "small" pieces of ice floating in the ocean.

Here is a close-up of Margerie Glacier. Because it was so clear outside (as opposed to overcast) the glacier appeared more white, than blue, but in the center of this picture there is some of that pretty aqua blue color.

I just thought this was cute. Also, you can see how much of the ice is still underwater.

The next two are pictures taken as we were leaving Glacier Bay. We spent the entire day outside, on the deck. It was too beautiful to miss even a second of it. We didn't even bother to eat while we were cruising through.


Alright, I just couldn't pass this one up. I thought it was so cute that this guy was sitting in the jacuzzi with speedos and a jacket on. This cruise was predominately senior citizens. I loved seeing all the little old people. The cute hats, velcro shoes, polyester pants, etc. Things like the buffet line went reeaaallllyy slowly, but overall, I liked being on the ship with older people. It was a calmer, quieter atmosphere.
Next I will post the final pictures of Ketchican and Victoria (B.C). Sorry it's taken so darn long to get these out here, but blogger has been a bitch about it.




27 comments:
Yay! More pics! They are all just beautiful (umm. 'cept for that last one.) I wanna go to Alaska!
*hides velcro shoes*
Stunning pictures mm. I love how there's something in the pictures to give us a sense of how large it all really is. Definitely some very awesome memories for you.
Oh you know you thought that guy was sexy. *rolls eyes*
Isn't that her DH? *snickers and runs away*
Nutz, did I mention that you would have fit right in, on the cruise?
*lets Nookie's meanness slide, just this once, since she's been under Nutzy's influence*
*gasp* Now you're calling me old?
Hrmph! Just you wait, mean girl, it's those who criticize the most that don't age so gracefully! Personally, I can't wait until your oobies are all wrinkled and hang below your belt. *grin*
I am NOT calling you old. I was just saying I think you might have enjoyed the cruise, that's all. It was uh..., more your style, I think.
(and how do you know they aren't all wrinked and hanging below my belt, Now?)
Well, if they are (hanging below your belt) then you must be wearing one hellova push up bra in the pictures! As for the wrinkles? I really don't want to know. *grin*
MM <--*hearts* her bras! ;-)
(no wrinkles yet, but ya know, I *am* 30 years old now. I'm expecting them any day now)
*snort*
Yup! They'll be coming soon. Just a matter of time. *grin*
*proudly displays her still perky and unwrinkled oobies*
Damn! How can Nookie's be so perky at that age? *grin*
*gigglesnort*
Holy crap! Nookie, she just called you old... AGAIN!!!
Dayum.
I know, I know. Compared to her , I am old *sigh*
But I"m still perky *grin*
Nookie, you are not old. Old is that guy in his speedo & jacket, you know, the guy MM was lusting after on her cruise? *grin*
LMAO!
*puts her arm around her bestest buddy*
Here, have another shot of schnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps!
*rushes to Nookie's defense*
You are most definitely NOT old!
(said MTW to Nookie who is at least two years his junior)
LOL. That ^ was me having an Alzheimer's moment. Those thinga happen at my age
Stunning! And the scenery was pretty too!
You want on an old people cruise? You must be old.
*homesick for the aqua-blue glaciers*
Beautiful pictures. I hope your meals were "2nd seating" with some of the younger crowd.
These are all beautiful pictures. I've always wanted to do an Alaskan cruise.
More gorgeous pictures!!!! I am officially GELLUS of your cruise, MM.
Wow.
gellous.
wow.
Great pics. Glad you enjoyed your trip. Blogger wouldn't let me open the party *sob* I missed it.
Sad story about the little girl. You've got to wonder why so much needs to happen to one person.
Lasann very thankful for my small problems.
Post a Comment