This picture was taken in Ketchican, Alaska. Everything there was so green and mossy.
This picture shows a little boy, playing in the water. I was kinda chilly, wearing a sweatshirt!
Last stop on the cruise; Victoria, B.C. The ship is behind us.

My incredibly dorky brother, doing a ridiculous pose for me (and everyone else standing nearby). *rolls eyes*

In the garden, this is where you would have tea. We didn't go inside, as we barely had just enough time to see the gardens themselves.





I have to say, Butchart Gardens was just gorgeous. I was not really excited to go there, because I had no idea what to expect, but it was worth every penny, and every second. My brother actually took pictures of all the flowers. There were just so many, I didn't even bother.
I know I've left out tons of details that I had originally intended on sharing, but it took me long enough to just get blogger to post the pictures. If I remember anything very important, I'll share it later. :)




13 comments:
I liked Butchart Gardens, too. I'm so glad that you shared the photos of your trip!
I enjoyed Butchart Gardens when I went years ago. I like the way you so proudly showed off your coffee cup, BTW! ;-)
Great pics, MM. Thank you for sharing and I'm glad that you're back. *smooch*
Wow. You take great pictures! Those are stunning. And you are absolutely gorgeous! *wolf whistle*
It looks like it was cold in BC. I suppose compared to CA temps, the BC temps were cold for you.
Thanks so much for sharing your pictures with us. Truly spectacular!
Nice butt on your brother *grin*
Thanks, Puffy!
LOL MTW, there was another pic of my mom and I where I was holding the cup out higher, and the guy taking the picture commented on it, saying "nice cup" or something like that.
Thanks Carey and Nookie. *smooches*
Nookie, we thought it was cold when we got there, but by the time we were in the gardens, we had taken the jackets off. (and I'll tell my brother you said so! ;-))
Yay! Everything looks so beautiful. Especially that girl with the coffee cup. *wink*
*smooch*
Great pictures, mm! Thanks for sharing them!
I just showed Mr. Puffy your Alaska pics. "Very nice" and "I want to go back" were his comments.
Yay. I love those pics. You are such a hottie!
Lovely gardens. I wanna go. *pout*
Lovely pictures. Definitely makes me want to go!
Coulda swore I posted this a.m.
Great pics of your trip and you are a very hot looking gal!
Ah, Victoria.
Did you know Coco used to work at that little tea house?
Post a Comment