Damnit! MTW took my blog topic! *grin* I'll have to improvise today. I thought it was time for some more smut, so today my questions will be:
1. If you could have sex anywhere, where would it be?
2. Where is the most romantic place you've done it?
3. The most un-romantic place?
Bonus question~
4. Animals in the room: yes or no? (not involved, of course)
Everyone have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!
Friday, April 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




25 comments:
1. Anywhere works for me. *grin*
2. I wouldn't say any of the places were exactly romantic.
3. The bathroom
4. Ick. No.
Hmmmm...these are hard questions.
1. I saw a clip of a couple getting it on right in the middle of some hard rock concert during the concert on stage while the band was playing and the band was just goading them on. Now that's sounds like a good time.
2.Anywhwere I've made love with my baby has been the most romantic place.
3. Well have to go back a few years but did it twice in the family restroom at the mall. Love those locking doors. *grin*
4. No animals were in the room or harmed during the making of this love.
1. Sunflower field at the vineyards. (almost did do it there but I got scared of the oodles of bumblebees)
2. MIL's laundry room. Doesn't sound romantic but the circumstances where.
3. Car on side of road.
4. Yes our dogs are usually in the room with us. I always have to tell DH not to look at them cause the looks on their faces are priceless. You would think they would get used to it by now.
1. I'm not picky. AT ALL
2. On the beach in Hawaii under the moon while it was raining.
3. Too many places to list.
4. Yeah. They at least hop off the bed but they wait at the bottom until we are done and then they jump back up on the bed again.
1) Jon Stewerts bed
2) Under the waterfall in Guatamala was pretty nice
3) Trunk of moving car
4) Cats get tossed off the bed, but otherwise are free to roam.
Bob has sex???? Why did that surprise me *grin*
TMI, TMI alert TMI
Bob got lucky this morning and was a little late to work .
end TMI
I'm confused, Bob. Were you in the trunk or on the trunk? Either way, sounds like an interesting story. :)
My description was not a typo, but I think I've ended my overshare for now. (I'm actually blushing at my desk right now)
*grins* Bob so cute when she's embarrased. Picture a really cute cousin it (drawing from her early pictures on OT)
1. On a silk-covered divan in a palace somewhere in the Near East, while servants fanned us with big peacock-feathered fans and a string quartet played. There would be chocolates and liqueur available too.
2. Probably the mountains--mountain lodges, mountain trails. I love mountains. (Lights knows my Rocky Mountain High story.)
3. A laboratory.
4. No animals! Not no-how! Although, I have done it in front of about 1,500 mice. Twice.
1. Oh, MM. You know my answer to that! YOUR bed! (didn't say with WHOM!) *evil grin*
2. Hmmm, the most romantic has to do with the situation more than the place and it was a hotel room - in my own city, not during a vacation.
3. Drive-in porn theater? Twenty five years ago!
4. Sometimes cats are in the roon, but they can be a PITA.
*smooches, MM*
1. A secluded beach (on a blanket of course)
2. Small picnic spot in the rain. We figured nobody else would show up there since it was raining.
3. church garage
Bonus question~
4. Animals in the room: yes or no? We allow it, although I hate it. One of the cats always jumps on the bed.
I need to elaborate on #4. My dog comes in the room everytime and just sits and stares. It makes the S.O. uncomfortable and he wants to put him outside. It doesn't bother me? Should it bother me? Does other people have this happen to them?
Have a happy Easter!
I plead the 5th.
*blushes*
1. I just got a new bed. It's big, and very plush.
2. In the Arboretum where I went to school (in college)...very lovely.
3. On the conference room table at work...hot, and very porny, but not romantic.
4. I don't have animals... I've only been with one guy with a dog, and said dog was the one in the bedroom while we were in the living room. Dog also had a tendancy to bite women, so I guess the guy was protecting me...but still.
What's a PITA? Other than the bread I'm not eating cause I'm keeping kosher for Passover.
Debs~ PITA = Pain In The Ass.
Woohoo! We got a Bob overshare, today!
1. In a field under a blue sky.
2. In a field under a blue sky.
3. Not un-romantic places, but un-romantic times.
4. Yes, sometimes
Comments to your comments;
Arkie, what's wrong with the bathroom? *offended*
Slim, Awww! Anywhwere I've made love with my baby has been the most romantic place.
That's just too sweet!
Zombs, speaking of MILs, when mine was visiting, we had to do it in the garage one night, so she wouldn't hear. LOL! Nothing wrong with the laundry room, I guess.
Carey, #2 sounds perfect. Like something out of a movie.*envious sigh*
Bob, you have sex!?! *grin*
Actually, the waterfall sounds really nice, but I'd pass on the trunk, I think.
Jen, I agree. I think we need more info!
Swami, wow. What an image I have now for #1! #2 is something I would say, too.
MTW! My bed? You're not allowed in my bed, especially if you're not going to share who you're with. I'd like to know more about the drive-in porn theater.
Kim, more rain sex. *wistful sigh* Sounds nice. Church garage? Very naughty!
Sonya, a staring dog would bother me, too. To each his own, though.
Nutz, c'mon! I dare ya!
Debs, conference table at work sounds hot!
Lasann, I always used to want to do it in a big field, but always got hung up on the thought of bugs, or snakes.
Oh dear, I'm late to this smut topic.
Well here we go anyway:
1. Our bed. Though I'd like a new one. Or at least a new mattress.
2. At night, on the grass at a small hidden park in a summer rainstorm. Actually, I have a few sex-in-the-rain experiences and they are always enjoyable.
3. The laundryroom.
4. The cats have free run of the house. The cat that comes upstairs will sometimes not move. We don't feel any compunction about flinging her across the room.
Okay, sex in the rain people surprised me. I have never had or wanted to have sex in the rain. It's all cold and well, cold - ya know?
Golf courses are good for a wee hours of the night rendezvous. Thay have such nice grass.
1. Tropical islands are always good.
2. The tropical island comes to mind.
3. Grandparent's bed. *grin*
4. Holly usually gives us a disgusted look and jumps down off the bed but stays in the room. I'm thinking the waves in the waterbed must bother her.
1. On a beach at night with a campfire. I just asked DH that and he said the same thing!
2. hmm. I'd say the night before we got married. It wasn't so much the place but the circumstances. He surprised me by having roses delivered to our hotel and the note was very sweet.
3. Bathroom sink at a friend's house during a party. This is the most unromantic because there was no locking door.
4. I have five. There's always bound to be one around.
1. Way out on the lake, on the deck of our sailboat, midsummer's afternoon, sun shining.
2. Two places come to mind. One was in the cockpit of our boat. Same circumstances as above. The other was on jetski that my ex and I had pulled up onto a uninhabited sland in the 1000 Islands on Lake Ontario. Mid afternoon. Broad daylight. Nekkid as a jaybird. Fun! We did that more than once.
3. The living room couch.
4. Unfortunately, yes. Ryan will usually stay on the bed. If Thea is in the room, we have to keep it pretty calm as she thinks we're playing and she'll pace around the bed in hopes that we'll let her up.
Post a Comment