Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Two things...

One, cold pizza! OMG! I just discovered it. All these years I have turned my nose up at it and now I discover that it is wonderful! What was wrong with me? And now, we hardly ever order pizza anymore so I will rarely get to have it. But damn! It's so freakin' good.

Two, if you could be anything that you wanted to be, any profession at all, and money didn't matter, what would you be? Is there more than one ideal job for you? How about one you'd like to do that pays well, and another that doesn't pay well but you think you'd enjoy?

For me, I'd love to go into real estate. I might be going for my license soon, and though I know it's a competitive market, I think there is potential for good money.
For my non-paying job that I'd like, I would love to be a cryptozoologist. It's the study of "hidden" animals. I could go on expeditions with tons of hot guys (in my fantasy version) and travel to lots of exotic locations. And I'd be famous for proving the existence of sea monsters and Bigfoot!

Edited to add~ I very much resent the implication that *I* may have done something to break RTVW. I hope this problem is gone by the time I get up in the morning!

Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, survivorblows@survivorblows.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.



39 comments:

Zombs said...

YOu know you just want to keep Bigfoot as your sex slave.

You are a sicko!

Zombs said...

Oh my dream job is a tram operator. You know when you go to an amusement park and they have those long trams or trains. I would love to drive one and also be a guide on one.

"over here on the left we see MM preparing Bifgoot for a night of passion"

You are a sicko I tell ya!

~Nutz said...

Cold pizza is divine! Sometimes I order an extra pie just so we can have leftovers. Yum!

I want to be a rock star! One that uses my fame to help others. Like Bono.

Ummm... those guys that would be on the expedition? Would likely be nerds & dorks. You know the kind... they have taped glasses and whatnot. *grin*

Swami said...

I don't like pizza much, so cold pizza leaves me...

(wait for it)

...cold!

My dream job would be a physicist/astronaut. But I want a better vehicle than the obsolete space shuttle.

I was interested in Medicine once but discovered that I don't like sick people. Doctors aren't supposed to say "Suck it up and shut your whiney mouth, you @#$&*# complainer! Lots of people have pain with vomiting."

I would also like to be an Egyptologist in the early 19th century when it was more fun.

Lasann said...

I'm sorry but cold pizza is just wrong.

My dream job is as a vacation-tour seeker on the Travel Channel. I could travel the world with the best accomodations and show the world the world.

Question - is it true what they say about the size of a man's foot?

Aislinn Sirk said...

Swami has some good choices. I like all of hers.

I'd love to be an astronaut.

Seana said...

Park Ranger or something outdoorsy. I'd really like to work at, say, Algonquin. Not Banff. They have a *hotel* there. It's got stars. Sheesh. How can you properly explore nature in a hotel. That's just wrong.

I also want the job of those girls on the Buffalo station who pick the winning lottery numbers.

[frozen grin]
The first ball up....
is 4! The next ball up...
is 8! The next ball up...
is 2! And the last ball up...
is 9! making today's numbers 4829! Thank-you and have a great evening! [/frozen grin]

See? I'm perfect for it.

kim (weltek) said...

First, I must tell you that Tastefully Simple is a gourmet food direct sales co: http://www.tastefullysimple.com
I had an addiction to the stuff, so I decided to sell it to support my habit.

Now I will respond to your actual post.

Yuck-cold pizza! I'm not a fan. I'm sorry to see you crossed over to the dark side.

I think you should be a realtor. Yes, it's a competitive market, but jeepers they make a lot of dough on one friggin sale. Good luck on taking the exam!

My BIG dream job is a restaurant or hotel critic. Lots of travel & blabbing my opinion. I have a degree in journalism, so I guess that would come in handy. :-)

My slightly more reasonable dream jobs: owner of a business that runs cooking classes, owner of an upscale kitchen gadget store, caterer, baker, writer for Marie Claire or Allure type magazines, asthetician.

HistoryDetective said...

I like to have one slice of cold pizza and one slice of hot pizza and then enjoy the difference!

#2 --- porn star!

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Cold Pizza is ok with me ;-)

As for jobs..I've always wanted to design rides and exhibits at DisneyWorld.

#2 Well I'm with HD and I dont think the folks at Disney would hire me after that..lol.

mtw said...

My dream job is easy! I would work at Victoria's Secret as a professional bra fitter. Yes, I would be the one to measure you and make sure you were buying the correct size bra.

I would *love* my work! I would become very good at it and be renowned as an expert!

Otherwise, I've also been thinking of getting my real estate license. Esepcially now that the market has slowed, btw. This is the time where the people who were in it for a quick buck leave in droves, and people sincerely interested in the profession can establish themselves.

Good luck! Let's see who gets his/her license first!

Cold pizza? S'okay, but I prefer to warm it in the microwave. I like cold pasta.

Zombs said...

Oh I do like cold pizza!

Also I like cold leftover Chinese food.

mm said...

LOL Zombs! Bigfoot needs no preparation, silly!

Nutz, you just want to be a rock star so you can have the groupies! Hussy!

Swami, my doctor tells me that all the time. I bet Carey's does too. (something about being hypochondriacs, I think)

Ooh! Good dream job, Lasann. Your's and Weltek's are really good ones for people who love to travel and see things on someone else's dime.
(thanks for the info Kim!)

Bob, you have to be a grown up to be an astronaut. Sorry.


Seana, *I* explore stuff in hotels all the time. *grin*
(very cute frozen grin, btw)

LOL @ HD and Slim! I can see you both doing well in the Adult Industry. (have I mentioned that *I* am a casting director? Come sit over here on my couch while we talk...)

MTW. Why am I not surprised? *sigh* Are you implying that *I* am not enough for you? *pout*

Cold pasta? Hmmm. Not sure about that one. Weirdo.

Debcapsfan said...

I want to be an event planner.
I have the best parties anyway (it's not a good one until someone's pants are on the ceiling fan) so I'd be great at it.

HistoryDetective said...

You want that Slim and I do a scene together?!

*smirk*

mm said...

Debs! Hi! That would be a fun job too. Paid to party.

Umm, HD? You can do a film with Slim but first you have to show your versatility. *evil grin*

HistoryDetective said...

Ummm, I think that "versatile" means something different in the gay world than you think it means.

mm said...

Bwahahaha! I think I know what you mean now (after that *very* informative post you had a while back).

Ok then, bottom line? How bad do you want the part? *looks over at the couch*

momma said...

I prefer pizza warmed back up in the oven.

My dream job? A psychologist or sociologist. More realistic? Going back to school, finishing my degree and working for the State in a CPS or court appointed behavioral/situational therapist.

Bravie said...

I hate cold pizza. I will not eat cold pizza unless I'm drunk. Ick.

if I could be anything I would either be involved in something Hollywood, behind the scenes. Anything, it wouldn't matter.

Or a statistician. Statics fascinate me.

Puffy said...

All the high school kids around here work at Six Flags, operating the tram rides, Zombie. Want to come spend a summer here?

MM, I can see your new business cards now:
MM/MTW Real Estate Co.
Free smooches with every sale

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

lol...I seem to remember a Vols thread about gay for pay. Would that count here. ;-)

What's our per scene rate mrs. director.

mm said...

I for one hate static. *grin* I could see Carey in Hollywood for sure. (right here on my couch! *devious smile*)

Oh Momma! Psychology is another profession I've always liked.

LOL Puffy! I would definitely give out smooches! *smooch*

Slim, the um, *ahem* harder you worked, the more pay you would get. *grin*

Anonymous said...

I like cold pizza. And I agree with HD on one cold and one hot. Usually, I eat the cold slice while I'm nuking the other slice.

They really are different.

If I could stomach it, I would love to do CSI stuff. And I would love to be a funny morning radio jock.

Ultimately I think I've decided that if I could do it and not worry about money, I would be perfectly happy being a stay-at-home mom. I've debated about this for years. When I was home with Conner, I was somewhat miserable because (1) I was clueless about having my own actual child that I couldn't just give back; and (2) I had him early, work needed me, and we I needed to work.

But ultimately I would love to stay home. There is so much I enjoy about being a mom. There is so much that I miss. And I'm not saying my children wouldn't go to preschool because I think that's important as well. But I know that I could be happy at home.

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Well if that's the case, we'll get Vols over here too and we'll make a mint. Shall we call our first project "Working 9 to 5 inches" *snort*

Aislinn Sirk said...

You know, I could really go for some pizza right now.

Seana said...

Ha! I knew it was you. Even though I got the same error implying it was my fault, I knew it was you.

Bravie said...

*innocently sits on MM's couch*
I hope that's code for something.

Syren said...

*standing beside MM, waiting for show to start*

Ohhhhh Carey's on the couch...*offers twinkie*

Syren said...

I love cold Pizza, but the baby hates pizza of any kind.

If I could do any job...well there are two...

Supreme Court Justice is the ultimate, but I know that will never happen.

The other is more attainable...a Forensic Serologist, or Investigator.

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Ahem...if Carey's on the same couch with me and HD, she aint sitting so innocently, and she aint necessarily sitting on the couch. *grin*

That camera rolling yet? Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

kim (weltek) said...

*snort* I didn't realize it said that.

Sonya said...

Happy Hump Day!

Bravie said...

*licks the creme filling out of Syren's Twinkie*

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

We've got a full production of "There's something about Carey" going on in the studio.

Throws popcorn in the microwave. I think HD and I just got walking papers. *snort*

Bravie said...

*holds out HoHo*

HistoryDetective said...

Carey, the HoHo already has peanut butter all over herself ... and rollerskates.

mm said...

Holy Crap! I leave you all unattended for a little while and I come back to find sexual mayhem! This isn't Sodom and Gomorrah, people! Sheesh!

*wonders if we could make a movie about it, though*

lights said...

Damn, I'm missing all the fun. *pout*

Cold pizza is the best. I also love cold fried rice and cold walleye fillets for breakfast. Apparently Puffy was right when she said I was weird. *grin*

Dream job? I guess I should say the one I'll be starting on the 17th right? Actually, a dream job would be a part time job I could do from home with a huge paycheck. Or maybe operating a tourist lodge in Northern Ontario.