Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I give up

Until tomorrow, at least. I did the 6 things post. I was so happy because I finally made my links appear as text, but when I published it, the links wouldn't work. Could have been because I effed around with the text color, I don't know. Anyhow, I tried to redo it, and got frustrated. So now, I give up. I will try again later. *sigh*

4 comments:

Jen said...

Quitter!!

Puffy said...

I read it last night and tried to reply, but blogger wouldn't let me reply. You are correct about the links not working, but it was a good effort. At least you made the effort. I can't do links as text or post one of those little pictures next to my comment.

Sonya said...

Don't give up.

I think blogger has been smokin' crack.

I had some people that couldn't leave comments yesterday email me and I couldn't load my page yesterday afternoon.

~Nutz said...

*waits*