I had an awful nightmare last night. It was about a midget killer. I'm not clear on whether the killer was the midget, or the killer killed midgets, but it was awful. Because my dreams are so weird, I actually knew that this dream was set in the mid 60s in Tennessee. I saw a bloody little stumpy corpse that I believe was a midget (little person?) but it could have just been a mutated body. Anyways, I had a weird feeling all morning after that dream.
I also had a slightly sexual dream a couple weeks ago that involved a "celebrity", but I'm not sure I want to talk about that one just yet.
Have any weird dreams lately?
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




23 comments:
Umm, that was me. I'm a midget. We prefer the term "runt".
Are you okay?
I haven't remembered dreams for awhile. I am sleepy light and waking up numerous times a night.
Midget murders made me think of Chucky. Chucky is skeery.
I want to hear about the celebrity. Was it a blog ceebrity or a hollywood type?
Hey I have had a midget dream lately! For real. Nothing weird, just a midget/dwarf was working with me. (I was in an office or something) and he was my friend.
Weird! I thought I dreamt about it because I have been watching that show "Little People, Big World". Really good show too.
I love midgets. That is all. *grin*
You're just crazy.
Crazy, I tell you!
Wait! Was the sex gream about Ryan Seacrest?
Augie is gonna get ya!
I have never had midgets appear in any dreams of mine. Centaurs, satyrs and giants - but no midgets. Sometimes Isis is in my dreams. My dreams are always weird. The worse one is my driving dream, where I have to keep driving on this same peninsula to get to this house where I've been before but I can't remember that I don't want to go back to. The road keeps flooding too.
I don't remember show-biz celebrities appearing in my dreams, but historical "celebrities", yes. Einstein, DaVinci, Vlad. Oh! And lots of horses - big, beautiful horses.
The worse dreams are once in a while when my ex appears. I hate that!
My weirdest sex dream starred a yellow labrador retreiver. Who knew I liked dogs that much? Of course I was tied up or I would have never...
I've been having very vivid dreams lately, but none are very exciting.
Yours sound way more entertaining.
Freak.
Is this the same sex dream that you wouldn't tell us about before, or a new one? Give it up already. You know you want to. Or just PM it to me. :D
I only have weird dreams when I start my period. I'll have a bad dream and wake up and sure enough I have started. I'm thinking it must be hormonal.
Wow..I had a midget killer dream too but it was last week and the midget was definitely the perp.
About the sex dream, I always knew I was legendary but hadn't realized I'd made celebrity status already *grin*
i bet you also like zombs have been watching little people, big world. i also like the show (*waves* to zombs!) but have not experienced any dreams featuring dwarves.
ugh... or was your sex dream part of this dream, and you had sex with a dwarf celebrity (ick! you effed mini me!) and then he tried to kill you?
seriously, you're one messed up chick. ;)
LOL! Ok, no, I haven't watched the "little people" show. I have no idea where the midget came from. I think Swami sounds much more interesting than me, BTW.
Jen, yes, it's the dream I talked about before, not a new one.
Sorry Slim, this time it wasn't you! ;-)
Oh and Sonya, in my dreams, I spend a LOT of time in public restrooms. I can never relax enough to go (usually the bathroom is dirty) and I always wake up having to pee really bad. :)
The celebrity? I'll give you a hint. He always played a really nice, family type guy, but IRL, is a very, very dirty man.
LOL @ CQ's guess!
Hmmm...you've described half the TV dad's from the last 20 years..lol
I remember why I had my midget dream now. I watched some movie with a thigh high private eye. I know that's not the name but it was something similar to that. It was funny but the dream was not.
It's "Little people, big world" and we haven't missed an episode. It's turned out to be a really fun show that I have enjoyed.
I think the sex dream was about a midget.
Have you seen the movie "Waiting"? It has a guy in it that can't pee in public restrooms also. It is kind of stupid funny. LOL!
Funny you should ask. Last night I had a dream that I was in front of my Grandma's old house. There were a gazillion big fluffy sheep out front and a cliff where the highway usually was. My cousins were all there and there was some kind of parade happening on the other side of the cliff. During the parade a guy that used to work for Dave's Dad slipped of the cliff.
But no midgets (or runts) cause that'd be just plain weird. *grin*
MM! I demand that you tell us about your sex dream! Right now! Or else I will never speak to you again!
Jen <--- making empty threats since 15 seconds ago
This was my dream last night, MM.
I was at some kind of weird race. Sean Connery and Sean Hannity were racing around the track in grocery carts. Connery's cart crashed so he jumped into Hannity's cart, which was within the rules. The winner would then be determined by whose end of the joint cart crossed the finish line first. So Connery and Hannity were wrestling in this grocery store shopping cart that was miraculously whizzing around the track on its squeeky little wheels.
Connery looked very hot and I was rooting for him. I have no idea who won because I woke up to pee. Then I layed awake for about an hour trying to remember this stupid dream so I could report it to you!
Frankly, I should have just gone back to sleep and forgotten the whole thing.
Oh dear, you were dreaming about Bob Saget. I really hope that there was no America's Funniest Home Videos involved. That man is filthy.
I had a dream earlier this week that I was pregnant, which makes absolutely no sense. Curiously, it's the second time in about a year that I have had that dream.
In other news, my new sexy undies and jockstrap arrived yesterday. Too bad I don't have a digital camera...
*likes to taunt the smutty peanut butter hussy*
Well, I don't have any sexy new undies, so I'm just parading around with no pants on at all. MM, you should see my ass, it's looking very nice today!
*trying to steal the spotlight away from HD*
lol..at HD and MTW. I'm comfortable wearing my tighty-whities and pants TYVM but wanted to tell you we're having a Banana. I emailed you but figured you'd be here before your email anyway.
Ok that's it. Swami is weirder than me. *grin* (I love Sean Connery, too!)
*wolf whistles @ MTW and HD*
Post a Comment