Tuesday, November 29, 2005

More questions for you to answer...(stolen from another blog)

I'm going to put the questions in bold and my answers underneath them.

1. Why did you start blogging?

I started because I knew a few people who already had them and some I wanted to comment on. I also felt like I needed an outlet, somewhere to write about things I wanted to say.

2. Have you ever wanted to meet a blogger in person?

Yes! Many of you who I have gotten to know better have made me want to do a peep meet.

3. Have you ever met a blogger in person?

Nope, not yet.

4. Have you ever spoken to one on the phone?

*sigh* No, not yet.

5. Do you have more than one blog?

No, but can you imagine how bad it would be if I felt the need to have a more personal blog? lol! I say almost anything here.

6. Where do your ideas for posts come from?

My life, my head. Things I read...things I hear about and wonder about...

7. Have you ever fallen for another blogger?

Most of the bloggers here are women, but I guess I can say that I've grown to care about some (if not all) very much.

8. How many blogs do you read?

Yikes. I had to count them and there are 43. Some are somewhat inactive and don't require a lot of time, though.


9. What do you like to read in a blog?

I like to read about real stuff, people's lives, mostly. I am a very curious person and I love to know how things are for other people.

10. Are there blogs you shy away from?

Not so far, though I don't spend much time lurking or blog surfing either. I suppose if I did I might find some that I didn't like.


11. Why do you keep writing?

I am here because I love the interaction with others and because I like having a place to vent, and share things, and learn about others.

28 comments:

lights said...

1. Why did you start blogging?

Because I heard that all the cool kids were doing it. *grin*

2. Have you ever wanted to meet a blogger in person?

Absolutely! I'd love to meet every single one.

3. Have you ever met a blogger in person?

I was lucky enough to meet and have dinner with the beautiful Miss Nookie and her handsome hubby in Atlanta last spring. We were on our way to Florida with my parents and my sister and her family and I convinced them that we should stop for the night near Atlanta so I'd be able to have my very first peep meet. In person she's just as loveable and funny as she is around here.

4. Have you ever spoken to one on the phone?

I have! I've spoken to Nookie, Buggy and Asrai. Buggy, a couple of times and she was my first. My phone call with Nookie was a quickie because I was standing at the Georgia welcome station on I-75 and we were figuring out where to meet. And Asrai was the most recent when she called me from Memphis in May.

5. Do you have more than one blog?

I have enough trouble coming up with somewhat interesting entries for one.

6. Where do your ideas for posts come from?

Just bits and pieces from my daily life.

7. Have you ever fallen for another blogger?

I stepped on Zombie's tobaggan yesterday and landed on my ass. Does that count?

8. How many blogs do you read?

Somewhere in the area of 35. I don't always have time to reply to them all but I try to keep up to them.


9. What do you like to read in a blog?

If I say smut do I win a prize? *grin* I like to read about what's going on in people's lives. It's really cool to get to know what life is like in other areas of Canada and the US. It has made the world a much smaller place.

10. Are there blogs you shy away from?

Well I probably wouldn't read Rudy's if he had one.

11. Why do you keep writing?

I'm relatively new to this and I love being able to be more open here than I may have felt comfortable with at the other place. It's been so much fun getting to know people better.

Glowie said...

1. Why did you start blogging?

I started out with a private blog because I was going through something and was constantly unloading all of my thoughts onto people and I figured they must have been getting sick of it. (*waves to Nookie, Breezy and Sunshine*)

2. Have you ever wanted to meet a blogger in person?

Yes

3. Have you ever met a blogger in person?

Yes. Several.

4. Have you ever spoken to one on the phone?

Yes. Several.

5. Do you have more than one blog?

Yes. I have two.

6. Where do your ideas for posts come from?

my head and occasionally my heart

7. Have you ever fallen for another blogger?

I am in love with Augie. *grin*

8. How many blogs do you read?

A whole fucking lot of them.


9. What do you like to read in a blog?

I like to read about funny stories that happened to fellow bloggers. I like learning new things about fellow bloggers. I like eye candy. *grin* I like quizzes too.

10. Are there blogs you shy away from?

”shy” away from? No. There are some that I don’t read because I don’t want to though.

11. Why do you keep writing?

Because the voices in my head keep telling me to.

Sonya said...

1. A friend was doing it and got me doing it.

2. Yes. I knew 2 previous to blogging.

3. Only the 2 I already knew.

4. Only the ones I already knew.

5.Same as #4.

6.Funnies I read and want to share to put a smile on someones else's face or my boring drama of my life.

7. Nope

8. Around 20 or so

9. Smut does win the prize

10.None so far

11.I love to see what comments I might get.

Bravie said...

1. Why did you start blogging?

Because I wanted to be like Glow

2. Have you ever wanted to meet a blogger in person?

Of course

3. Have you ever met a blogger in person?

Augie, Breezy, Glow, CSTL, HD, Sami
about to meet Nookie and Jen

4. Have you ever spoken to one on the phone?

Arkie,Augie, Breezy,Glow, Jen, Monsty, Nookie, Buggy,Asrai, Syren,Alice in psycholand

5. Do you have more than one blog?

Yes

6. Where do your ideas for posts come from?

Life

7. Have you ever fallen for another blogger?

Yep

8. How many blogs do you read?

A whole lot

9. What do you like to read in a blog?

A variety of stuff. Depends on the blogger

10. Are there blogs you shy away from?

Some

11. Why do you keep writing?

I dunno

Schnookie said...

1. Why did you start blogging?

Because I wanted to be like Carey *grin*. Truthfully, I started for the same reason as you MM. I wanted to comment on other peeps' blogs. Then I thought it might be nice to have an outlet for my thoughts.

2. Have you ever wanted to meet a blogger in person?

Definitely.

3. Have you ever met a blogger in person?

I've met Lightsy *waves*, CSTL, Vols, Arkie, Wheezy. I've met others but they aren't bloggers (that I'm aware of). I will FINALLY be meeting Glowie, Carey, Augie, Breezy, Jen and Michelle this weekend YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

4. Have you ever spoken to one on the phone?

I've spoken with Lightsy, Buggy, Carey, Glowie, Breezy, and Monsty.

5. Do you have more than one blog?

No.

6. Where do your ideas for posts come from?

Just everyday occurences.

7. Have you ever fallen for another blogger?

I've fallen for you all.

8. How many blogs do you read?

A bunch.

9. What do you like to read in a blog?

I love learning new things about people. I also enjoy the fun stuff.

10. Are there blogs you shy away from?

Unfortunately, I have had to shy away from blogs that have "eye candy" because I'm only able to access blogs from work and I don't want half nekkid pics on my screen.

11. Why do you keep writing?

I don't write much on my blog but it's just nice knowing it's there if I have something to write about.

Glowie said...

LOL. I just titled my new post "eye candy". Sorry Nookie. They're clothed though. *grin*

Zombs said...

1. To comment on others and then just wanted to be somewhat as cool as Carey. Never gonna happen though.

2. Every single one of you! Well maybe not the Creepy Rose(not ours)

3. Nope but I will stalk someone oneday!

4. No phone yet.

5. no one is definately enoguh!

6. The penguin with a coffee cup whispers it in my ear.

7. No falling in love with bloggers. Although Coco is working hard to turn me on.

8. Same as you probably or everyone else here.

9. Humerous antecotes. Wacky porn.

10. If I stop who will gross yuo out?

Schnookie said...

LOL Glowie. Notice I did look though *grin*

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

1. Why did you start blogging?

I'd always wanted to get some things out of my head and onto paper or somewhere but I was a little scared at first about people actually reading my thoughts

2. Have you ever wanted to meet a blogger in person?

Yes!

3. Have you ever met a blogger in person?

Define blogger, I've met several of my OT peeps who have blogs.

4. Have you ever spoken to one on the phone?

None that I've only known from blogland but I do have a special voicemail from a blogger.

5. Do you have more than one blog?

yes but the other is dormant, I also have two livejournals,

6. Where do your ideas for posts come from?

same as you or if I see something funny on the highway like Santa

7. Have you ever fallen for another blogger?

I have crushes on several bloggers but I met my sweetie on that other place.

8. How many blogs do you read?

I browse a bunch but read about 5 religously

9. What do you like to read in a blog?

I love to see how different people are when they're not constricted by guidelines and not just the ones of the other place. It's really neat and cool.

10. Are there blogs you shy away from?

I stay away from the political stuff but other than that, no.

11. Why do you keep writing?

Some I write for others but mostly to put stuff down that I might forget later and cause it's just fun to write sometimes.

Bravie said...

I like Steve's answer to #9. I agree that it is cool to see how peeps are when they are not restricted by guidelines. Good answer.

mtw said...

1. Why did you start blogging?
Because I wanted to comment on other blogs since I was lurking anyway. Blog-lurking just feels rude to me.

2,3,4. Meeting Bloggers

I would love to meet any and all of you. Maybe someday. I hate phones. I will likely never talk to any of you on the phone.

5. Just the one blog.

6. Where do your ideas for posts come from?

Sometimes from current events. Also, I try to jot down ideas when they pop into my head. I have a file of blog ideas that I'll use when I start running out of topics.

I always try to write something that will encourage people to respond with a snarky comment or a story.

7. Have you ever fallen for another blogger?

Are you female? Then I've fallen for you!

8. How many blogs do you read?

I don't know how many I read. Many more than I comment on. I only comment if I think I can add value to the conversation. If you have commented on my blog, then I have read yours. I also read some blogs of people that don't comment.

9. What do you like to read in a blog?

Well, I love smutty stuff, I must admit. Anything that provides more insight into the people blogging and commenting. The deeper a blogger digs into themself to post something meaningful and real, the more I like it.

10. Are there blogs you shy away from?

I don't have any desire to read political blog posts. There's enough of that stuff everywhere.

11. Why do you keep writing?

Plain and simple, I am a DAW. :-) See what lightsy said. That's how I feel. I don't really care about having a place to "vent". I rarely feel the need to vent.

Schnookie said...

I just wanted to add that I.Heart.Lightsy. Isn't she the sweetest lady? *smooooooooooch*

mm said...

Well, I am very relieved that nobody said they shy away from smut blogs. And really, PM, we need to get yours up and running so I can share the bad rep. ;-)

~Nutz said...

Omigawd! I'll have to answer these later. I'm just home for a quick lunch break!

*waves* everyone!

lights said...

Nookie hon, before Carey has a chance to jump in here and say it, I should warn you that people will probably get confused when you use the term "lady" and "lightsy" in the same sentence. *wink*

*hugs & smooches*

Nookie gives great hugs!

Sonya said...

********BLOGJACK***********

Is blog jacking allowed? I don't mind in my blog, but this isn't mine and I don't want to step on any toes. Anyway, the reason for the jacking is to let MM know I just posted her something "special" on my blog. No real smut though. Sorry.

*big hug and flash for smut purposes only*

Sonya said...

So your isn't as hairy and a bit smaller?

*snorts*

mm said...

Ya know, if people don't go to your blog are read my comment, they will think you are really weird for just coming in here and saying that. I was thisclose to letting that happen, but couldn't do that to you. So here I am responding, so people don't think you are just randomly wondering what my pussy looks like. LOL

arkie said...

1. Why did you start blogging?
A friend had started a blog, and in order to comment, I had to have a blogger account. I decided that it would be a good outlet for me to express my feelings about different things I was going through.

2. Have you ever wanted to meet a blogger in person?
Yes.

3. Have you ever met a blogger in person?
Yes, I have met Nookie, Vols & Asrai. But those were more of OT peep meets, because when I met Nookie & Vols, none of us were blogging.

4. Have you ever spoken to one on the phone?
Yes, Asrai & Carey. I also IM with a couple of bloggers.

5. Do you have more than one blog?
Yes, I currently have 3. I had another one, which has been deleted.

6. Where do your ideas for posts come from?
Things going on IRL, things I've read on other blogs, etc.

7. Have you ever fallen for another blogger?
No.

8. How many blogs do you read?
I have no idea how many blogs I read.

9. What do you like to read in a blog?
Different things. I like the fun quizzes. I like reading what's going on with everyone's life - it makes the connections I feel with each of you that much more real.


10. Are there blogs you shy away from?
Yeah, there are a few I don't bother going to.

11. Why do you keep writing?
Why not? It gives me an outlet. I am able to be me. I once commented to one of the bloggers, that I know I tend to hide the real me from people. But if you don't ever get to see and know the real me, then how will you ever actually like me?

~Nutz said...

1. Why did you start blogging?

MM made me do it!

2. Have you ever wanted to meet a blogger in person?

MM would probably make me meet her first because if I met someone else first, she'd be all, like, gellus and stuff!

3. Have you ever met a blogger in person?

Newp! I'm still President of MOPS.

4. Have you ever spoken to one on the phone?

Newp, but I bet MM would make me call her first.

5. Do you have more than one blog?

Newp, one's more than enough to handle.

6. Where do your ideas for posts come from?

My ass.

7. Have you ever fallen for another blogger?

Ummm... MM! She's soooo swoony!

8. How many blogs do you read?

I don't count them! What do you think I'm a dork???

9. What do you like to read in a blog?

Silly fun stuff and MM's smut!

10. Are there blogs you shy away from?

No, but MM's smut makes me blush sometimes and I have to leave and think about it before I respond.

11. Why do you keep writing?

MM makes, no she forces me to.

*grin*

mm said...

*points up* And THAT, folks, is how you are supposed to answer these questions! 98 bonus points for Nutz (coulda been more but I have to take off a couple for #6. Ass is after all, a bad word, and there are no bad words allowed here.

*smooches* Nutz!

momma said...

1. Why did you start blogging?

Cause Glow and Carey made me.

2. Have you ever wanted to meet a blogger in person?

Most definitely!

3. Have you ever met a blogger in person?

Nope, not yet.

4. Have you ever spoken to one on the phone?

*sigh* No, not yet.

5. Do you have more than one blog?

No, but I've been tossing around the idea of a second blog for starting my "novel"

6. Where do your ideas for posts come from?

Life in general.

7. Have you ever fallen for another blogger?

While I *heart* you all, I can't say I've fallen for any of you.

8. How many blogs do you read?

Too many to count.

9. What do you like to read in a blog?

Life. What others are thinking.

10. Are there blogs you shy away from?

Some I read less frequently than others, but none I particularly shy away from.


11. Why do you keep writing?

Because I need an outlet for my thoughts that my RL peeps don't always want to hear.

momma said...

Oh wait! I have talked to Buggy once.

Seana said...

None of these questions involves deeply personal issues like how many rooms in the house we've done it in and such.

I am offended by these perfectly acceptable questions and refuse to answer.

Oh, all right.

1. Why did you start blogging?
Because I had to get an account to harrass HD about his stupid sheep and then Carey and Momma said I should blog.

2. Have you ever wanted to meet a blogger in person?
Heavens, yes!

3. Have you ever met a blogger in person?
Not yet, but here's hoping!

4. Have you ever spoken to one on the phone?
Again, not yet, but here's hoping!

5. Do you have more than one blog?
No.

6. Where do your ideas for posts come from?
Life in general.

7. Have you ever fallen for another blogger?
No, but you guys matter very much to me.

8. How many blogs do you read?
Tonnes!

9. What do you like to read in a blog?
Life, silliness, deep thoughts, random smut.

10. Are there blogs you shy away from?
No.

11. Why do you keep writing?
I want to be involved/associated with this group. I like participating.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Too many questions!
I'll answer randomly. As with most mistakes in my life, Coco got me to blog (though Monty' bugged me and Rose made me my blog (thanks Rose!)
I read too many blogs and comment on most. I have one blog land my old one that I got locked out of that MM still has linked. I like to read about how nice, kind and pretty I am. Otherwise I like the mix of serious and amusing.

Kimmah said...

I'll just point out at this time that **I** am the reason that OT blogs.

You may thank me. ;)

1. I started blogging because I figured people were tired of hearing me talk about myself in every.stinking.post.

2. Yes.

3. Not as a result of blogging, no.

4. Same as number 3.

5. Oh, Lord, yes. I have a dashboard on Blogger a mile long. I also have my blog at my own domain. Talk about conceit.

6. The tapestry that is my life.

7. No...although I do find a few really cute.

8. I can't even count them. I need to update my links, but I am lazy. I have a tendency to start off on one blog and sort of hop, skip and jump around the world via their links. I am TERRIBLE about reading them regularly.

9. Entries about me, duh.

10. Religious ones generally piss me off.

11. Because I think sanity is probably a good thing.

mm said...

Seana, smut is coming shortly. Be patient. I promise to never make you wait more than a day or two, ok? ;-)

Lucky momma! You talked to buggy!

Bob, I've fixed your link. I really shouldn't have, until you linked me more appropriately at your place, but I'm not a martyr like that.

Kimmah! Thank you for all these wonderful blogs! *grin*
I've linked you, because it is my policy that once somebody comments on mine that I have permission to do so until I'm told otherwise. Hope you don't mind. :)

Anonymous said...

1. Why did you start blogging?

Because OT went to Hell, and Monsty showed me the Blog Door.

2. Have you ever wanted to meet a blogger in person?

Yep, all of you.

3. Have you ever met a blogger in person?

Yep, Luna Belle.

4. Have you ever spoken to one on the phone?

Yep, Luna Belle. And if anyone wants to talk to me on the phone, you can always send me your number. :)

5. Do you have more than one blog?

I did. One was supposed to be for weight loss, but it didn't work out. <---- unintentional pun there.

6. Where do your ideas for posts come from?

My life, my head.

7. Have you ever fallen for another blogger?

No.

8. How many blogs do you read?

I have no clue. I pretty much stay inside my little circle of bloggers that are linked.

9. What do you like to read in a blog?

Everything. And I feel bad that I don't have time to read everything.

10. Are there blogs you shy away from?

Not yet . . .

11. Why do you keep writing?

Because I have so much fun, and because I really do feel like everyone is a friend and a part of my life, even if we don't see eachother or talk every day.