I came home tonight after a grueling 5 hour workout (okay, I was shopping, really) and what do I find? Sitting on the kitchen counter is chocolate cake. Chocolate freakin' cake. I? am PMSing right now. The question? Should I have some? The answer? No. Why? Because who wants to eat cake after freakin' looking in the magnifying mirrors in all the dressing rooms? And the lighting in those rooms suck. There are oreos on top of the cake. I have a splitting headache. I feel really bad for myself. In fact, I sorta got mad at DH for buying the damn cake to begin with. So which is worse? Chocolate cake or 3 shots of Goldshlager? Because I'm about to have one or the other.
So, here's some of what I bought for myself...(during my workout)
Old Navy Jeans
A black and grey plaid purse
Black high heels
Striped scarf (very cute)
A grey fitted sweater
I've decided against the cake. It probably tastes like crap, right? (say yes)! Goldshlager and Tylenol PM go well together, I think. *yawn*
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
I thought you were not supposed to use Tylenol with alcohol?
Anyway, the cake probably does taste like crap! Don't touch it, you'll be sorry. *wink*
booze over cake anyday. Go for the Gold.
Booze. Most definitely.
I don't know what Goldschlager is. It sounds like beer. Beer is gross. I'd have cake.
Anyway, that was last night. How do you feel this morning?
Cake.
Liquor doesn't have many calories. You could always have it all and start the diet tommorrow.
*smiles*
Wow that's willpower. I could never pass up chocolate cake. NEVER.
Are you up yet? Tylenol PM by itself could put me to sleep for days.
And I too could never pass up the cake.
I hope you had both. That's what I would have done. :)
Thanks for the advice, everyone. I ended up taking one little bite of cake (it was sooo good) and had 2 shots of Goldschlager (which is a hot cinnamon schnapps). I just woke up when DH called. My head is better. :)
Yay! I can read the most recent entry --- but only the most recent entry. You can send me the cake. Thanks!
Oh yeah, I promised you over at Nutz's place that I was going to come here and call you a #####.
#####!!!
I'm so happy to see you made it in I don't think I even care what you just called me! Yay!! Unless you called me a ####, then I would be pretty upset.
*smooch*
Post a Comment