Monday, November 07, 2005

How old are you? & misc. questions

I will be working at my mother's house for most of Tuesday and I feel very sorry for myself. Also, my kids have two WEEKS of minimum days. Also, I am cold. In fact, I have lit a candle for the sole purpose of wrapping my hands around it while I am at the computer desk. DH won't let me turn the heat up. It's 72 degrees in here. Isn't that cold? Anyways, the point it, I feel sorry for myself. So please humor me and answer these questions. That will make me feel better.

I would like to have an organized place where I can find the info I need about each of you. Here are your questions;

1. How old are you?
2. Do you have kids?
2a. If so, how old?
3. Significant other?
4. Where do you live?
5. When is your birthday?
6. Anniversary? (if applicable)
7. Do you work, and if so, what do you do?
8. Will you kick Carey's ass if she gets herself banned?



28 comments:

Chrissy (woe) said...

Yes 72 is cold! Sorry you are freezing.

1. 47
2. yes
2a.21 & 28
3. none
4. Hawaii
5. Feb. 1
6. N/A
7. Yes, I deliver mass quantities of pizzas
8. Banned from where? I would only kick her ass if she asked me to because she was into that sorta thing ;-)

*smooch*

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

1. 35
2. that's a tender subject this week
2a. 8 and 3
3. yup, maybe you've heard of her
4. Jawja
5. Feb 17
6. hmmm Christmas *wink*
7. when I'm not pimping I work with computers lol
8. darn I thought that said would you lick Carey's ass...TMI??

Ok so a week from now I'm going to get a whole bunch of new credit cards in the mail aren't I?

Rose said...

1. 26
2. 2
3. 2, 5 mths
4. Yes- DH
5. 3/1
6. 11/14/02
7. Kinda- SAHM/Full time student
8. Abso-freakin' lutely.

~Nutz said...

1. 38
2. Yes, Nutzboy is 14 and Nutzgirl is 17.
3. Mr. Nutz, he's 40. We've been together since HS.
4. Joisey.
5. June 8
6. September 14
7. I'm a Math Professor.
8. No, I'm afraid she'll fight back.

Glowie said...

1. 32
2. no. Two dogs and three cats.
2a. 10, 10, 3, 3, 1
3. Yes
4. Pittsburgh
5. January 13th
6. will be November 19th
7. Yes. Boring stuff.
8. No. I care way more about her than that place. If they ban her for that, it will be the last straw.

Bravie said...

1. I am 39
2. No kids but 3 cats and a bird
2a. Cats=17 , 13, 4 the bird=20
3. Michelle (14 years in December)
4. San Francisco
5. October 27th
6. What anniversary? with Michelle it is December 13th. For RTVW it is somewhere around October 2003
7. Print Estimator and site safety manager for a commercial printing company
8. I sure will. That bitch never knows when to keep her mouth shut. *giggle*

And why didn't you answer these questions?

Sonya said...

I think 72 is cold inside, especially sitting at a desk. Put a blanket around you and dress warm. I like this q&a thing. You can learn alot about people.

1. 30
2. not yet, unless a dog counts
2a. Dog 1 yr
3. Living in sin (common law married) Will get married some day
4. Mesquite Texas
5. March 17, 1975
6. N/A
7. Yes - Construction Accounting
8. No, she deserves to state her opinion at any cost (we would all rather kiss her perdy lil' ass than to kick it)

*giggles*

momma said...

What are minimum days? And 72 isn't so cold. It might be a bit chilly, but it gives you an excuse to snuggle. :)

1. 28
2. Yes
2a. Rotten1 is 7 (will be 8 in February) and Rotten2 is 5.
3. Yes, I have one of those.
4. Texas
5. July 27
6. June 18
7. Yes. I babysit a group of adults for 8 hours a day. Okay, I'm a Production Manager. Same thing.
8. Nope. Probably bitch her out for being stupid and not being able to play with us anymore, but ... I understand why.

Schnookie said...

1. How old are you?
43
2. Do you have kids?
2 step-sons
2a. If so, how old?
18 & 19 yrs old
3. Significant other?
Yep. DH. He's 52
4. Where do you live?
Jawja (LOL at Blindslim)
5. When is your birthday?
8-17
6. Anniversary? (if applicable)
4-4-98
7. Do you work, and if so, what do you do?
Yep. I'm an admin assist.
8. Will you kick Carey's ass if she gets herself banned?
I will be upset if she gets banned, but I wouldn't kick her arse for it. I'd wanna kick the mods arses.

Syren said...

1. 29
2. Yes, soon to have others to love too
2a. 7 (8,3 when it is time)
3. Yes...
4. WV
5. July 12
6. Hmmm I think I read something about Dec?
7. I go to school, and sometimes volunteer with the womens shelter here.
8. Yes...but it will be fun.

Jen said...

1. 25
2. Newp.
3. Newp.
4. In my apartment.
5. The day I was born.
6. Newp.
7. I come to a "job" every day, but I wouldn't say I "work".
8. Newp.

Sonya said...

This is a really fun get to know who you chat with post.

Go, MM!

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Nookie ~ I swear neither you nor DH look old enough to have nearly grown children. Those that dont believe me can check out the video on my blog www.slharri.blogspot.com

*smooc*

Schnookie said...

*SMOOOOOOOOOOCH* Thanks Steve :-)

I can't view the video from work :-(

I'll try at home tonight. I'm dying to see it. I never did see it in its entirety.

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

In that case, maybe when Syren comes down in a few weeks, we can bring you a full copy of it. I did a highlight reel on my blog.

*smooch* I love my neighbor

jenbeauty said...

1. How old are you? 38
2. Do you have kids? yes 2, 1 boy 4 yrs, 1 girl 8 yrs
3. Significant other? Yes
4. Where do you live? Columbus OH
5. When is your birthday? March 24
6. Anniversary? (if applicable)June 18
7. Do you work, and if so, what do you do? Paralegal
8. Will you kick Carey's ass if she gets herself banned? Most definitly

Jen said...

Ok, I'm not feeling so smart-assy anymore, so I'm back to give real answers. *grin*

4. A suburb of Cleveland, Ohio
5. 9-16-80
7. I'm an admin. asst. *waves to Nookie*

Seana said...

Yeah, what's a minimum day?

1. How old are you?
32
2. Do you have kids?
yes, 2
2a. If so, how old?
6 yo girl and 3 yo boy
3. Significant other?
DH
4. Where do you live?
Ontario, Canada
5. When is your birthday?
Dec 31, 1972
6. Anniversary? (if applicable)
June 11, 1994
7. Do you work, and if so, what do you do?
SAHM, was an admin *waves to Stah and Nookie*
8. Will you kick Carey's ass if she gets herself banned?
I will kick Carey's ass just for fun. :D

Bravie said...

If I had known that I would be getting all of these beatings, I would have posted that a long time ago. *evil grin*

Coco said...

1. 31
2. Yes
2a. 22 months and -2 months
3. Yes
4. Moose Fart, Quebec
5. September 28
6. July 19
7. I teach English part-time at a junior college
8. No. I can't kick that high any more. I might sit on her.

And here, have some of my warm. I don't need it.

arkie said...

1. No comment
2. Yes
2a. 14
3. *sigh*
4. In a house
5. Anniversary of Elvis' death
6. I couldn't remember it while I was married, I sure don't remember it now.
7. Yes. Medicare billing.
8. Yes. Yes, I would. I understand how mad that jackass makes her, but I would still kick her ass.

mm said...

Thank you all for your answers. I learned some things I didn't know and now I can always reference this post to get the info I may need.
The "minimum" days are half days at school. They get out at 12:30 instead of 2:00.

Oh! And PhoenixMons came by! How nice is that?

My answers:

1. 29 (and holding)
2. Yes
3. 10 Years (twins)
4. Yes, DH
5. Elvis' birthday. *waves to Arkie* (Jan. 8, 1976)
6. 5/18
7. Bankruptcies at home/SAHM
8. Yes, but I really liked Glow's answer, too.

arkie said...

Excuse me, ma'am, but when can I expect an upate?

mm said...

Pushy, pushy. ;)

Done...

Immunegirl said...

1. How old are you?
25. I will be 26 in almost exactly a month. Presents always accepted. :)
2. Do you have kids?
Nope.

3. Significant other?
Nope.
4. Where do you live?
Boston. Okay, actually Brookline, but close enough.
5. When is your birthday?
December 13
6. Anniversary? (if applicable)
7. Do you work, and if so, what do you do?
Yes and no. I am a PhD student in immunology which is not technically a job but basically is. I am a fourth-year student, so I am past the point of taking classes and I only go to lab and do research and I get paid a stipend, so it is basically a job. Some semesters I teach, but not right now.
8. Will you kick Carey's ass if she gets herself banned?
Possibly. I haven't had much time to go over there lately, so I will possibly survive, although then she might post too much to her blog such that I don't have enough time to read it either.

momma said...

mm - your anni is Rotten2's birthday!

mm said...

Cool! Same as my niece too. I'll remember that! :D

Anonymous said...

1. How old are you? 33

2. Do you have kids? 1

2a. If so, how old? 2

3. Significant other? Yes, husband.

4. Where do you live? Virginia.

5. When is your birthday? January 19, although Nookie tried to make it sooner.

6. Anniversary? (if applicable) September 20.

7. Do you work, and if so, what do you do? I am a programs director for a non-profit construction association.

8. Will you kick Carey's ass if she gets herself banned? Yes.