It's finally over. Dinner at my parents house, after cooking all day at my house. Advice: do not use small red potatoes for mashed potatoes. Ever. I had to peel these tiny little suckers and after I accidentally dropped the 37th one into the trash, I got out the alcohol. Then I broke a nail. I was swearing like a sailor (kids were gone, thank goodness). I dropped several more potatoes in the trash, where they stayed, obviously, and broke a total of three nails. All I had to drink was some Smirnoff and the 3 bottles of wine I was supposed to take to my mom's. I managed to stay out of the wine. Until I got to my moms where I opened one immediately. My mom, brother's GF and I drank two bottles and I snuck in the only other thing I could find, Mike's Hard Lemonade.
We watched some old family videos, and everyone decided I was a bitch, even at 10 years old. (pfft! just 'cause I pushed my little brother a couple of times)
::Smut alert::
DH thinks he is getting lucky, because I drank a little much. Plus he saw the panties I chose to wear, and apparently everything is a sign. (FTR, it's not) ::end smut:: I'm going to that party tomorrow. Hopefully the headache that's coming on right now will be gone by then. I am so glad tonight is over. It was fun, but really, so much work. Plus, I can't afford to drink like this all the time. And my dad called me a lush. Oh, but I was responsible and had my brother drive me home, since DH took the kids home way earlier than me. Since the women have to do all the cleaning (and cooking). I will come back and proofread this tomorrow. Right now, I have to go prove DH wrong. *grin*
Friday, November 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




16 comments:
First in the smut blog!
Peeling small potatoes= bad
Drinking=good
*snort*
HOW'S YOUR HEAD DAHLIN'???
Oooops! Was that too loud?
Yes, when buying potatoes for peeling, look for the bag with the largest potatoes in it. I'll save you the technical math lesson here, but it's all about surface area! *wink*
Hehehe. My parents brought me a big box of red potatoes out of their garden and last night when I went to get some for supper I thought "screw it", I'm picking the bigs ones.
I wish I could feel comfortable having a few drinks around my family. It sure would make family gatherings more fun.
I love my family but they are boring.
So? Did you prove him wrong? *grin*
Last night I thought I would never eat again. Now I am thinking some mashed red potatoes would be really good. I would never peal them though. I wouldn't even try. I'd just drink.
It's not very classy to drunk blog. I would never do such a thing. *puts pinky in the air and sips tea*
First of all, I didn't choose the red potatoes, my very bright, brother's GF did. Today I feel a slight headache, not to bad.
Hi Lights! Glad to see you here. :)
I think I passed out last night, so I did prove him wrong.
LOL @ Carey. Want some bread, hon?
Hope you have fun at the party today. Drinking some more. It will make the headache go away. LOL!
*drinks tea daintly with Carey*
I agree Ms. Carey. Very uncooth. What company do we keep with if they are just going to blog drunk?
Cross-blog comment (because I just couldn't post this in Nutz's blog):
Jon Bon Jovi? *Suck, slurp, drool*
*snort*
Quit drooling on my boyfriend.
Coco? I wasn't drooling on the Harry Potter kid. *grin*
I'm not sure I can hang out with drunk bloggers. It really puts a damper on my reputation.
*continues to sip tea*
*drunken smooches* Carey
*sips tea with Carey and Zombs, wondering who the drunk blogger they are talking about, is*
Oh! They meant Arkie!
*rolls eyes*
What.Ev.Ah.
*poot*
Still drunk? :P
Post a Comment