Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Opinions, please...

I have some thoughts/questions and I would love some feedback.

1. First off, is Kirsten Dunst really pretty? Because I am bitterly jealous that she gets to be in a movie with Orlando Bloom.

2. How many calories a day is the right amount? Zombie said 1000 is too low, is 1200 better?

3. Can one person please tell me that there is a slight possibility that Bigfoot is real? Please?

4. Is it normal to have sexual thoughts about most of the men one sees each day, even if you are not attracted to them, or is that something only men are supposed to do towards women?

5. For my friends over 30...is it true you hit a "peak" and if so, when does it start and when does it end? (this is slightly related to question #4)

6. Does everyone talk to themselves and if so, how much? (not saying that I do, mind you)

33 comments:

arkie said...

1. No, not in my opinion. And she's definitely not as pretty as Orlando.

2. That still sounds too low. You should probably ask your doctor what he recommends.

3. Yes, bigfoot is real. She's my sister.

4. First off, what is normal? And I guess it would depend. Are most of the men you see and have sexual thoughts about, butt ugly? Do they resemble Bigfoot? If so, you're a FREAK! *grin*

5. Sort of. I don't think you can pinpoint a certain age for it beginning and ending.

6. Until you actually catch me doing it, No, I'm not talking to myself.

Breezy said...

1. no
2. 1200 is dieting, I think the normal is 2000 calories. If you look at labels it says whatever % of needed for a 2000 calorie diet.
3. She's Arkie's sister.
4. ummmmm I go thru times where yes, I like at every male like he's a big huge popcicle.
5. Haven't hit mine yet.
6. Did you say something?

Breezy said...

ok that should say look at males, my fangers got all excited. *grin*

Bravie said...

1. No
2. I think breezy is right
3. Um, no
4. I look at every woman like I want to jump her
5. If I haven't peaked, Michelle is in trouble
6. All the time. Nobody else will listen

jenbeauty said...

4. Is it normal to have sexual thoughts about most of the men one sees each day, even if you are not attracted to them, or is that something only men are supposed to do towards women?this has become my very bad habit

5. For my friends over 30...is it true you hit a "peak" and if so, when does it start and when does it end? (this is slightly related to question #4)this started for me right before I turned 37 and still going strong, I am like a little bunny

6. Does everyone talk to themselves and if so, how much? (not saying that I do, mind you)have you not read my blog???!!!

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Well crap, these comments done gone and got me all hot. I need A/C stat. I think Kirsten Dunst is hot but I'm a guy. She can't hold a candle to you or half the ladies of OT though.

I'll defer on the sex questions cause if I get started , no one will be able to read your blog for all the steam in here. ;-)

*smooch*

mm said...

Arkie, they are not ugly, they are normal looking. The construction crew I pass, the mailman, the men who work at the grocery store...*sigh*. Now, if only I looked at DH the same way.

It's like I have sex thoughts going in my head, but with all the wrong people! Help!!

(don't even get me started on the dreams I've been having)

Anonymous said...

1. She is not really pretty at all. She's got a strange look to her.


2. I think 1000 is too low. 1200 is better. Perhaps go to 1200 for a while, then 1000 won't be too low.

3. When I was pregnant, that was me.

4. I don't have them about every man I see, but there is one in particular, and nope, he ain't my husband.

5. Haven't hit it yet, unless it was during my pregnancy.

6. I talk to myself more than I do to anyone else.

Chrissy (woe) said...

1. Yes, but then my daughter could be her twin so I am partial.

4. Yes I do to, oddly.

6. Why yes, yes I do. Alot.

*Smooches*

mm said...

I'm going to wait for zombie to come here and tell me what I want to hear about Bigfoot, thankyouallverymuch!

Thank you though, for the other answers. I still don't know whether I am normal or not but I am beginning to think "normal" is just a state of mind.

Bravie said...

Honey, none of us are normal. Why be normal. that's boring.
I feel like I'm not normal. I don't believe in bigfoot and I do believe in sex every single day.

Bravie said...

Is this the swoop blog?

Bravie said...

And do you think you're funny? *evil eye*

Bravie said...

And? Bigfoor has been proven to be a fraud. The creator of the fake film came forward. Yep, that's right. HAH. Go and google it or check out The Discovery channel or something. I saw the documentary.
*evil giggle*

:P

mm said...

I believe in Bigfoot and NOT having sex every single day.

And you can't swoop in this blog because you've already posted in it.

Bravie said...

Mean girl.
*smooch* off to watch Lost.

mm said...

Ohhh! You did NOT go there in my own blog! Do I need to do an entire blog entry about Bigfoot? Do you think one person saying he did it is really proof? Do you know how many people have tried to take credit for that film and can't prove it? Do I need to provide links?

*pissy squinty eyes*

Glowie said...

1. Yes, she is very pretty. (I am biased because I love Crazy/Beautiful)

2. Breezy is right, I think.

3. umm. okay. *pats mm on the head*

4. normal? Yes.

5. Haven't hit it yet.

6. yes but not very often

Syren said...

Just wanted to *smooch* ya.

Coco said...

1. No
2. 1500-2000
3. Oh, Gawd, I have no idea. Ask Zombs.
4. Yes (for me).
5. Again, yes (for me).
6. Once again, yes.

that was easy

momma said...

1. No. She's got a different look that is attractive, but not the classic movie star type look. Orlando Bloom isn't cute either, IMO. He's greasy looking.

2. 1200 is pretty normal.

3. Yes.

4. I'm not sure if it's normal, but it happens to me.

5. I'm not over 30 yet so I'll have to check out everyone else's answers.

6. Yep. Pretty regularly, in fact. It's when I start answering myself that I get worried.

momma said...

Oh - and Carey? I saw that documentary too.

~Nutz said...

1. Meh.

2. This? I do not know, but I would say somewhere in between 0 and 300,000 is about right.

3. Oh, yes there is a slight possibility. A very slight possibility.

4. You ho. :P

5. I'll let you know when I hit it.

6. What? Oh, I'm sorry I didn't hear you because I was listening to what I was saying at the time.

mm said...

Nutz! Am I your first? I was *your* first, so it would be appropriate, wouldn't it?

*smooches*

I like your calorie answer, btw.

~Nutz said...

Well... no, sorry :( , some months ago I commented on badgers blog.

...but you're my first "opinion" post!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Nutzy's here.

Now, where's the announcement?

~Nutz said...

*waves to Boo*

Help!!! Why isn't my blog link on my profile? I tried to add it and it's not showing up. :(

Seana said...

1. Not really, no.
2. What Breezy said.
3. Sure there is. It's this pickup truck on huge wheels. I can't believe you've never seen it.
4. I dunno about every guy. I used to weave little fantasies on the drive into work. I don't drive much anymore, so not so much now.
5. I have yet to hit a peak
6. I don't talk to myself, because DD and DS never listen to me, except when I've said something to myself, then I have to explain to them and it bugs me, so now I just talk to myself in my own head. Is that weird?

Happy now? *smooch*

mm said...

I *am* happy now, thankyouverymuch!

*smooch*

Schnookie said...

1. I love Kirsten Dunst. She's cute but certainly not as pretty as Orlando LOL. I loved him in LOTR but he's too pretty in other movies.

2. 1000 calories is too low. 1200-1400 sounds right. Of course, it all depends on your height and weight.

3. I'm sure Zombie will tell ya Bigfoot is real. Me? I have no idea.

4. Yes, if you're a horn-dog LOL. I try to avoid all sexual thoughts about all coworkers. EWWWWWWWW!

5. I hit my peak when I got married LOL.

6. I do talk to myself, but not often. I do find myself talking to the walls a lot when DH is around :-)

mm said...

Nookie just called me horn-dog!

*giggle*

Monstah said...

Yes all around.

(And MM my friend, 1000 calories a day is ABSOLUTELY not enough. Please be careful, honey.)

mm said...

Thanks monstah, I will be careful. I think I am going a little over that on most days anyways.

*smooch*