Saturday, October 29, 2005

What do you think?

Syren has been working on this for me for awhile now and I love it! I still need to make a few changes, add some links and stuff like that. I think this will be more user friendly, too.

Please tell me if I can link you (if you are not already there).

Thank you Syren!

Edited to add~ Syren must have done something so that I could add more links...Yay! If you are linked, and do not want to be, please let me know. If you are not linked and would like to be, let me know and I will add you.

32 comments:

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I love it. I'll wave at you next week from San Francisco and pretend like I'm meeting you *smile*

Rose said...

I like this one soooooooooooo much better.

*samooches* to MM and Syren!

Rose said...

(i hate those scrolling blog entries, they always drive me nutso- glad you found an easier one!)

BTW- what is your lady?

mm said...

Thank you both! Slim, let me know how our pretend meeting goes. *wink*

Rose, I'm almost embarrassed to tell you, but she was called Lady of Lust, I believe.

The whole scrolling thing was partly why we changed it. *smooch*

Syren said...

WTF...I know I made some changes just a few minutes ago...

*smooch* Glad you like it...

Anonymous said...

Well...now the changes are there...maybe I didn't republish it or something...

lol...I think I am going nuts

mm said...

They're there. I sent you a PM (don't hate me).

*smooches* You are wonderful!

mm said...

Now I must be going insane. The dates were bigger and the title was there, now the date is better but the title is gone.
Do you hate me yet?

Syren said...

WTF is going on...

it was there when I posted last...

Are you F#@$ing with me????

LMAO

Syren said...

Okay...I think it is fixed now...

Does everyone see a title and a date???

Please say yes...

*smooch*

mm said...

It looks perfect to me.

just.like.you.

*smooch*

arkie said...

Ooooh! I love the new look!

*smooch*

Syren said...

Awww...you're so sweet...

check your PM in just a sec...


Does anyone else type sex instead of sec?

mm said...

No, Tara. I never type s3x instead of sec. I'm way too uptight and don't like to even use that word.

*trying to keep a straight face*

*smooch* arkie, glad you like it.

Syren said...

Well...miss uptight pants...I type sex everytime I type sec. I have to redo each time. Well, a couple I have missed, and not to people that I wanted to think about having sex. Or hear them talk about it. Or imagine them doing it. There is one in particular...she is a bar hog. Ewww...


I love Rose's new little icon man...he's cute...

mm said...

I am NOT uptight! I just don't approve of any of that trash talk. None of that here! My blog is sex free, remember? No swearing, pooting or sex talk. *grin*

So, who's the bar hog?

Syren said...

*sex*
*poot*
*swearing*

Ummm...I can't say here...she/he might be watching.

*sex*
*exs*
*xse*
*sex*

Seana said...

Ooooo....I like it!

Everything seems nicely laid out and the scrolling thing was getting a bit difficult.

I'm starting to visualise you as the hot chick..."Lady of Lust"? That name is not the least little bit appropriate for this sex-free blog. *snort*

mm said...

Syren~Oh! I know who you mean, I think. You'll have to pm me. And quit doing all that bad stuff in here! You'll attract the porn spammers again!

Seana~ LOL! I know, I know. But that was her name, what could I do? And it's true, I look exactly like her. Bwhahahaha!

Bravie said...

Where am I? I think I like it. I'll tell you when I am sober.
*poot*

arkie said...

MM, syren is talking about me. I am quite the bar hog. *grin*

~Nutz said...

I like this so much better than the other one! The color is easier on the eyes and the scrolling thing was a pain sometimes.

Great job syren!

Oh, I know it's not me... I don't even go in the bar! *wink*

Syren said...

LOL...arkie...you know who it is, and sweetie, it sure isn't you.

MM...you have more room now. *wink*

Chrissy (woe) said...

I like it better too except it does thing weird thing with my cursor, I didn't think I would be able to comment but I just clicked it anyway and here I am!

There's a bar hog? Nobody is ever there when I peek in on those rare occasions I have time to peek in.

*smooches* to you all

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it, MM. Much much better.

Great Job Syren!

mm said...

Glad you all like it! Syren did an awesome job. I have no idea how she does it. :)

Syren said...

Well the layout pretty much was made by someone else, I just modified it...

*smooch*

Bravie said...

That Syren is just full of different talents, isn't she?

mm said...

Smut?!?

*sprays "water" on Bob's pants*

There will be no smut in here, tyvm!

Syren said...

Muts?

mm said...

Dogs?





Huh?

Schnookie said...

Very purdy! Nice work Syren.

Hiya MM!