Doesn't she look so pretty now. The other one was the same, but the creator had their code wrong. Guess I was not the only one who was upset, her skins were disabled.
So I took her pic that she snagged from DeviantArt, and tried to make something that would suit MM.
WooHoo! I'm here!! Yay! Syren? You rock! Thank you for making it work. Also, the other one I liked...what did you think of it? You mentioned having them interchangeable..how hard is that?
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!
Ouch, I have lost myself again. Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found, Yeah I think that I might break. I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe. Be my friend Hold me, wrap me up Unfold me I am small, I'm needy. Warm me up And breathe me View MM's profile
35 comments:
I am trying to get these damn comments fixed...ugh...There is not a reason to have to click twice. Her code is fucked up.
By tomorrow morning, you will have an all new skin. I will either have the comments fixed, or just make a new one with the same pic.
*smooch*
nite
oh and please tell carey I was working for you...lol
Thanks hun, I am patient, there is no rush, really. Now please get some sleep! lol!
hey there *smooch* love the new format. It's very pretty.
This looked different last night. Or did I have more to drink than I think I did?
Sex, poot, fuck.
Dammit! I'm confused again. *cries* This looks the same to me! Is my computer broken?
*punches monitor*
Hunh? Who's anonymous? And isn't the blog the same?
Momma <-- confused
Ok, now mm....
I just PM'd you a bunch of possible skins to use...
but it seems I've been trumped again....
*pout*
waits for new skin to appear...
Am I the only one grossed out by the word "skin"?
I'm still waiting...
Why aren't you awake yet? I mean on the East Coast we've been up for about 3 1/2 hours!
*slaps Rose*
You are supposed to be studying for your linguistics class, Missy!
Monsty! I often think "ew. skin. heh heh heh."
What are you all talking about? This is like, a completely different shade of Pepto pink!!
actually, nothing is different yet. I was trying (well, Syren was trying) to help me get another skin here but it had problems.
Rose, thank you! I just might end up using one of yours if this doesn't work...*smooch*
thanks momma!
(I just took it... got a 90%)
I do need to clean my disgusting kitchen and vacuum though...
*quits* procrastinating...
Yay...finally...hope that you like this. Same pic and all, but redesigned with only one page, so I could do the comments right...
*smooch*
WOW!!!
You look bee-yoo-tee-full MM!!! Very nice syren! You are awesomely talented.
I see and I likey..
men are allowed here right..hehe
Wow MM I did not think you were going to go with the picture of me in my housedress!
I am flattered.
Okay....I'm jealous. GlamourShots couldn't even make me that pretty.
Zombs-
How YOU doin?
*smooch*
Doesn't she look so pretty now. The other one was the same, but the creator had their code wrong. Guess I was not the only one who was upset, her skins were disabled.
So I took her pic that she snagged from DeviantArt, and tried to make something that would suit MM.
Momma, you are waaaay hotter. *grin*
This is beautiful! Syren, I have a little project for you this weekend. *grin*
I just came in to say "ooooooo".
Now I have to go because my kids are fighting. *sigh*
MMMM...and what project would that be Glowpoke?
*smooch*
WooHoo! I'm here!! Yay! Syren? You rock! Thank you for making it work.
Also, the other one I liked...what did you think of it? You mentioned having them interchangeable..how hard is that?
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!
*smooches*
Ya'll are confusing me with all the different ways to click on comments and stuff.
Sorry breezy, just trying to get everything fixed up.
*smooch*
ho
You'd think I was blonde(or is it blond) like someone else around here.
hoser
Hey!!! I can read, ya know. *whack*
But all of this shit is confsing to me.
Ahem! *glares at Carey* haven't I made it clear that *I* am the only one who can swear in my blog?
And you managed to comment here, so how confused can you be?
*sa-mooooooooch* to Carey for being such a sweetie to think I'm hotter!
Typical Breezy. goes and gets me in trouble. That bitch.
*smooch* to Mommahottie.
And MM? that first post up there? dropped the F-bomb
Yes, I know that, Carey. But I had to overlook that because she was up late working on my blog. How could I be angry at her?
That is no excuse for any of her shortcomings. And she knows what I mean. *grin*
Post a Comment