Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Men are so easy
Maybe this is wrong but I get a big kick out of torturing my husband. Yesterday he had an important appointment at work, and right before he was scheduled to meet with the people, I sent him a nasty text message on his phone. He was actually stuck in his car for five minutes afterwards because he couldn't walk in like that. LOL. Was that mean of me? Because I might make a habit of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




18 comments:
Hey! I didn't ask if I was evil! That's your word! You think I'm evil? *grin*
*snort*
MM funny.
And yes. You should do it again. But not too soon or he'll start expecting it. Kinda like sex.
lol...yes we are that easy. I've been late to work before for just said reasons..
mean mean mm, poor horny hubby...lol
LOL @ momma! Hadn't thought of that, but you are very right. And I don't do it for his enjoyment, it's for his discomfort, so I really do need to keep him guessing.
He actually acted all hurt and asked me if I was going to share this with my "blog friends". So I acted all hurt and said, "I don't share our personal life on my blog". LMAO! He knows I do.
Sorry Slim, no sympathy from me, I'm evil! *smooch*
Awesome. Keep doing it. But intersperse it with stuff like "Don't forget to clean the cat litter." He'll love the variety.
You aren't evil babe, that is too harsh a word, just creative in torture techniques--me likey, lol.
In a way, when you think about it, it really is nice that after 10 years he is still so turned on by you. Scott and I were like that, wish I still had him because I miss that.
He needs to learn the "stop the stiffy dance".
What? *looks around* I thought all men were taught that dance?
You have to keep some spice in your life. It keeps me coming back for more. You go, girl!
*smile*
LOL Coco, last night I texted the entire Barney theme song. (I love you, you love me...*gag*)
Aww, sorry Chris. *smooch*
Yay! Breezy is going to teach us a new dance! Weirdo.
Welcome Sonya! Are you a creepy blog lurker? *grin*
bad MM. Yes, you are evil.
If Michelle did that to me right now, she better be expecting to put out when I got home. *smirk*
Put out what? The pussy?
I mean the cat, all you dirty minded freaks. uh ha, I do!
*sigh*
*poke*
Putting the pussy out requires very little effort.
Just sayin'.
But do you..
I can't even say it. I don't know why.
LMAO, MM. Especially about sharing it with all your "blog friends".
Say what, Coco? Please...just say it. You are making me think really bad things that are probably not even what you meant...
*smooches* arkie!
Post a Comment