Just wanted to reiterate, I LOVE my new blog. If I haven't said it lately, Thank You Syren!!
On Saturday I woke up to a massage (aka~ horny husband) and then I went back to sleep. Didn't get out of bed until noon, I think. Lounged around most of the day not doing much. I had been doing well, eating right and exercising, but DH always wants something after sex. So there we are at 11:30 pm (yes, again!) and he decides he wants to try Taco Bell's new carne asada steak taco thingy (yuck) , I ended up caving in and had some cinnamon twists. I rationalized it by saying that anything we eat within that "free" hour (due to the time change) shouldn't count. As a result I had to work out extra hard today and will double up on Monday. But it's a small price to pay for those cinnamon things, they are so good! On Sunday (today) I didn't do much, but I did get to lay in bed and watch the 49er game. It was so nice, I had one kid on each side of me, and it was just so cozy. The Niners didn't do extremely well, but hey, they won! Yay!
Now when tomorrow morning comes, I have to do all the things I should have done over the weekend. What did you all do this weekend? And for those who were watching their diets, how's that going? I keep having ups and downs.
Side note (that Carey should appreciate)- I was in the middle of a big satisfying yawn when out of the corner of my eye I swear I saw a spider running towards me. It killed the yawn instantly and ended up being my own damn hair that had fallen loose from my pony tail. Argh! Nothing like an unfinished yawn. I even tried to re-yawn but it's just not the same. *sigh*
Also! I wanted to add that I had a dream with Carey in it on Saturday night. It was very strange but I did like her alot! She was so funny and fun to be with. I think she worked in some sort of outdoor backyard ornament kinda place, and they even had a giant turtle! It rained on us but we laughed it off. It was so fun! Now I wanna meet her!
Sunday, October 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
YAY Niners. But please, don't say that Spider word. ACK!!!!!
We WOULD have fun if we met. Get down here to the Bay Area damnit. *grin*
*smooch*
I like the blog. Super cute.
And? It sounds like you had a great weekend.
Lol..at the spider thing. I think everything I see out of the corner of my eye is a spider. Especially those dam threads that come loose from everything.
I have told you that when it comes to spiders and insects and stuff, I'm a girl right? Don't expect me to puff out my chest and go pick it up and throw it out or squash it..nooooo...I'm headed for the vacuum cleaner with the long extension arm so I can just reach out and suck it up from a distance.
I had a good weekend at a very NC-17 Halloween Party. Fell asleep with my baby on the phone saturday night and had night of a thousand dreams last night. I can't remember what they were all about but some of them were pretty weird and some were pretty hot. Interesting mix.
I'll wave at you from the plane tomorrow.
*smooch*
Carey, I would love to meet you! But I have to keep working on DH so he'll let me. :(
Thanks, momma. Glad you like the blog. I love it!
*note to self, never call Slim for help with bugs*
I'll wave as you go over, make sure to have a great time and I want to hear ALL about it!
MM: perhaps you can make sex contingent on getting to meet Carey. You'll get to meet her all the time!
Sorry.
I'm also sorry I laughed at you spooking over your own hair. That was wrong.
I like the new blog. The old one was a little scrolly for me.
Diet? Ack. I have gained 32 pounds so far (I gained 34 total with Dominic!) and I still have 2 months to go! *cry* No wonder my ankles are swelling and none of my clothes fit.
sheesh you woman are like me when it comes to the spider crap!
I have not had on OT dream in awhile...sigh.
Man, your DH is a horndog!
LOL at thinking your hair was a spider. I do the same thing. Also, whenever I walk by my oven, I see my reflection and I think it's a spider LOL.
Yeah, I'm afraid of my own shadow.
LOL @ Seana's idea. That just might work. *grin*
Coco, your weight doesn't count! In fact I almost wish I were pregnant so I could have an excuse!
JB, try harder. OT dreams are the best.
Nookie, I know! He is a horndog.
I always see things out of the corner of my eye and think it's a spider.
And my cat has tried to go after a spider before, too. I came unglued. It freaked me out. I just can't stand to see the spider's legs move. *yuck*
Hiiii MM!!! Sorry that I haven't commented here before. :) Me likey the blog. It is fun and reminds me of some of the fun sex conversations I have with my college friends. Of course, lately, particularly with the abysmal cute lab guy situation, I'm having to live vicariously through you all......
Yay! Iggy came by (finally!). Glad you like the blog, please stop by more often!
*smooches*
p.s. when I make some room I'd like to link you!
I thought you were going to say that you farted in the middle of your yawn. That would be a very Carey thing to do. *grin*
I also like the new look. Good job girls. :)
Post a Comment